GrantAssist.com is a scam ripping people off!

What ever you do do not register or request additional information from Grantassist.com!! They will charge your credit card without your knowledge and they bury their intentions in the "term and conditions" that says they will charge you $57.93 every month for no more information than you could get just reading the website. You get absolutely NOTHING new!! They say you have a 7 day free trail but you don't even get the information until 10-14 day so you start your payments before you even get the trial offer CD. They will not refund your money and the bank is helpless seeing they are not even in the US...why...because they are thieves and know they can't be prosecuted here. GRANTASSIST IS A SCAM DO NOT HELP THEM RIP YOU OFF!!!!

They called me recently and could get 96000 for only a one time fee of 3500..then reduced their fee to 1500.working with a coach for 8 weeks.this is a new one on me.such scam artists. Do not give your hard earned money to these people! !!

I too am a victim of this grant assist scam. I ordered the kit and paid the 2.97 this kit had no information to assist me in any way but the real problem came when I found out they had debited 57.81 plus one dollar and 58 cents.

I had cancelled the membership a few days after trying to use the website but they claim they could not find any record of my cancellation.

They are just another rip off company and people should be aware of this and I think everyone that has been ripped off by this company should contact the BBB, at least we can help others from making that same mistake. they refused to give me a refund or even a portion of the money they took.

WOW! This company is more than just a SCAM!!!!

I had a legitimate fraud case pending. I've had about 45 random charges from someone else using my information. I had to talk with my bank first, whom told me to see if I could call each company, inform them of the situation and get my money back. I just got of the phone with a "Paul Jon" who claims he's a supervisor and that the manager was not available to speak to. -go figure!

Oh, and the managers name was "Alex Mac" - is it just me, or do these names sound made-up??

I also found out that the company "Finish Point Marketing" is also DBA "Grant Assist" --- I think everyone here should publish to BBB and everywhere else -- this is FRAUD and this company is more than SCAMMING American citizens!!!

Paul even gave me this address:

848 N. Rainbow Blvd.

Las Vegas, NV 89107

Which is also FAKE, and leads to another company "Mail Link" - which also has been scamming people!???

How can this company be shut down???

I applied at GrantAssist.com and didn't read the terms and conditions either...then I got a call from them saying that my grant profile had been submitted. I was upset until a few days later when a check for $3976.21 showed up in the mail. $50 is a pretty cheap price to get $4000.

:) Thank you guys . .i just saved myself from being scammed. Again thank you

I was skeptical about purchasing the GrantAssist cd online I spent $2.97 for it loaded into my computer and it reported that it was a empy disk I was not aware of any additional charges until I read this blog I am contacting my bank asap to stop any addtional payments before they charge my account again can't afford a $57.93 for nothing. Thanks to all concern who share their stories of being ripped off by scammers it takes courage to do that. I'll just stick with mt 1st mind do not shop online or check for complaints 1st.

Please be aware that the disk they send you is noting more than what's on the site FOR FREE!! You get absolutely NOTHING for your money!

They do not tell you about the $57.93 charge until it hits your bank. The bank say they have no recourse and I complained that they were a stop gap for such a thing, but they said they could do nothing.

However the bank (Chase) gave me a $30 credit as a good will gesture. GRANTASSIST.COM IS A SCAM - stay away at all cost...since that will be all yours!

There is nothing on the CD that isn't on the site so don''t even expect to get something worthwhile. I have fond out that the site doesn't have verifiable address with their administrator located in Malta. They are nothing more than cyber thieves so do not order ANYTHING from them and save yourself a bunch of problems.

:( I just got a response from my media player it added GrantAssist to my play list so I could click on it to play it, I did and my computer said,"can not play, empty disk" How com it cost $57.93 if it's an empty disk? Does the pretty red paint with their logo on it cost that much?

WOW!!! :x

They said one time fee of $2.97 to verify info of address to be sure you are a real person, and where to send you info and DVD instructions. Nothing was said about $57.93, I found out when it over-drafted my bank account.

The DVD doesn't even play on my computer, is there any thing there? Now how do I stop the charges? Close my bank account & get new one, tell all my auto-pay accounts of new account?

Frustration!!! :sigh