My Rx Advocate - HORRIBLE!!!!

This is an LLC run by criminals that deceive, lie and scam. In short: They charged my card upfront, promised me a service and instead lied and stole money. In detail: These people claim to help/advocate people that are in terrible need for medicine but unable to afford them. I found their website online when looking for pills I needed for a serious medical condition. On the phone they explained to me that it is a subscription based service but that I was a strong candidate and that they would reach out to the manufacturer and get me the pills. They said that it would take about 2 weeks after I submit all the papers (on average). They then send me the papers and I filled and mailed as required, after which I never heard back from them. They did charge upfront $80 (which was not necessary) and then charged me twice $60. After 2 months of waiting, I kept on reaching out to them (several times) and they would constantly (sometimes they would just hang up) tell me to call back as my file was being "processed". Yet, they keep on charging me. Eventually I got the feeling that they were buying time while charging my card for as long as possible. My health got worse and I had no choice but to find other means to acquire my medication, I then canceled the card and then - and only then they began calling me (of course). This LLC operates with deceptive, dishonest, unethical tactics and act in bad faith. There is no advocacy, just a scam designed to charge upfront and then delay a process or slow it down to charge as long as possible. I have no doubt the do cover themselves legally in case of failure to provide said medicine since it is subscription based, while "implying" on the phone that it would be "fast and easy". These people get away with this practice because their clients are mostly people in terrible health and in poor financial conditions (otherwise they'd be dealing with their insurances). They have no shame. I feel entitled to pursue them legally for damages to my health and deceptive ways to conduct business. A refund is the least to expect.
ID
New York, New York
Cons
  • That they lie
  • That they steal
  • That it is a medical scam
Reason of review