USA express moving are thieves

USA express moving and shipping arrived very late. The packers were very slow, and time wasting. My home was not any where near packed up in time. They did not have enough trucks to put all my stuff in so I had to call 1800gotjunk to get rid of the rest of my family home possessions, before the buyers arrived the next morning. When they unloaded at my new home my TV was broken. My globe was broken. Pictures were broken. The walls were bashed and a hand rail came out of the wall as they pushed and pulled my belongings into my home. The boxes were not put in the correctly labeled rooms. In short nothing was good, it was very slow, and I lost a lot of my household goods. Sabrina refused to refund me for anything.

It has always been and will continue to be our goal at USA Express Moving & Storage to provide our customers with the very best service possible. Given this, we appreciate and welcome any feedback from our customers on the services provided. We found the above information concerning, however, after reviewing, we beieve that this was incorrectly placed under our name and was meant for another company. We do not have anyone by the name referenced and would never just not finish a job for no reason. There are several USA Express, US Express USA movers, etc....out there.

It is common practice for us to gather the most detailed information possible prior to providing a price quote. This information is re-confirmed in a contract to the customer prior to the move to ensure a safe, smooth and satisfactory relocation.

We have a great team of relocation consultants and well-trained company movers ready and able to assist you with all your moving needs. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be delighted to share a few of the many of Letters of Recommendation that we have received on our services.

We are confident that you too will be one of the many very satisfied customers of USA Express Moving!!

ID