Home Shopping Network - HSN.COM SUCKS!

I order a comuper three weeks prior to my complaint, it was estimated delivery on a friday. Took friday off. Called hsn.com they said it will come on saturday, called later, the said it will arrive on monday. Tried to make arrangements between ups and hsn because i wan not going to be home at that time. Ups tried to gave a solution over the phone, hsn.com had the authority to change dates but would not. Most of the time they (hsn.com) argued with me insted of trying to help resolve the issue. HSN.com customer service sucks!!!!!!

We shouldnt have supervisors like joe moreno at fontana hsn he is known to be a compolsive liar and has been gossiping about. Us and bald mouthing us about our weight and clling us lazy.

His attendance. And tardies shouldnt be excused.

I sent my son a guitar before Christmas, he wasn't there when his girlfriend returned it, (For credit) in his name. I told them to stop charging my card the product was returned.

They said they would continue to charge my card 6 more months! They have the guitar and are still charging my card, and giving him credit for some other over priced thing.

No one ever asked me if I wanted to give credit.

I gave him cash and wanted to stop paying for a guitar which was never used. They refused to talk to me refunding my card, and if I stop payment they will turn it over to credit agency.

I will never, never do business with HSN again!

View more comments (1)