Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Pissed Consumer - Issue Resolved

Hi Donna,

Thank you for your review! We are glad your issue with PrepSealer has been resolved.

You can always mark your review as resolved on our platform:

1) Log into your Pissed Consumer account;
2) Click on profile icon on the toolbar (upper right corner of the page) and choose "Reviews" from the dropdown menu;
3) Choose the review you would like to mark as resolved and click "Update review" button;
4) Click "Mark as resolved" button.

If there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support

ID
Reason of review
Good customer service

Thank you Pissed Consumer. An hour after I sent you about my complaint, I was notified by PrepSealer and we got our issue resolved. I don’t have to pay for the part, just a small shipping fee, which I don’t mind.

Again, thank you!

Donna

PrepSealer - I miss placed pump!

Update by user May 07, 2019

Yes, I was finally contacted by PrepSealer after I contacted you. pump. Resolved!

Original review posted by user May 06, 2019
I bought a PrepSealer in January 2019, I misplaced the pump and would like to buy just a pump. My mother had a stroke & 2 aneurysms at the end of January. Mother was in hospital for 2 months & caring for her 24/7. Can’t remember where I put pump and would like to use PrepSealer (large one for salads). Please contact me as how I may buy a replacement pump.
ID