Elite Extreme - Cell phone case

I ordered a cell phone case from elitextreme.com and they not only will not respond to all of my emails and my responses on their "ticket" but they will not give me a refund for a product they never had! They informed me once that they hadnt rec'd the item to ship it but they sure took my money! I have tried to contact them over and over to receive a full refund but I get no response. How does a company get away with stealing from consumers?! All i want is a refund and I dont think thats going to happen!

MY ORDER WAS NEVER SENT! I spoke to a rude ignorant person named Sarah.

She told me I never ordered anything, and hung up on me! I put in a dispute to paypal...also, complained to central fla.

BBB. These people need to be put out of business!

I had the same exact scenario. I received one of the two items I purchased almost immediately but got the runaround for a month on the second item.

I just talked to customer service and they said its going to take two weeks to refund my money.

This company is ridiculous, do not buy from them. The item I did receive was made poorly and came scratched with chunks of other colored plastics in the case.

I'm with you I ordered a cell phone cover for my daughter and have yet to receive it. I have tried contacting them through email, livehelp, and by phone and I cannot get through to them. I have made a claim through paypal to get my money back as that is how I paid so hopefully I will get a refund and be done with this company.

View more comments (2)
ID
Nashville, Tennessee
Loss

Heritage Gifts accused me of having the package that I never received and will not respond!

Heritage gifts was suppose to ship a package I ordered for a coworker. I paid for 2 day delivery and they failed to use the right address. Instead they ups'd it to my old address and i never rec'd it! To make matters worse they will not even respond to emails or acknowledge their mistake. The last email i got from them suggested that i did recieve the package and the only ones who apoligized were UPS! I will persue this because they will not steal from me...and the matter is no longer the money its the point of the matter! Dont shop with them if there is a mistake they will not honor their agreement!
ID