Avoid Gleem Paint .com unless you enjoy condescending abuse ( airless paint supplies )

"I can't believe, yet again I have to waste my time writing another letter to convey my disgust, to another company who cares nothing about sales, in a declining economy. I spoke with a mike with a list of part numbers in hand. In 5 minutes we didn't make it past the first part number with his refusal to answer the location of a seal three times and the free advice that new stickers won't make the system perform any better. I'm sure most callers aren't starting residential refinishing crews.. I am. I hope "mike" IS a supervisor as he twice verified he was, people get fired for less. I will now dedicate an hour in the coming days to find and write real reviews wherever possible unlike those obviously cherry picked on gleem's website." I received no response in the following three weeks, so I found an airless distributor out of vegas who accepts my cash without the insults.

I have used gleempaint on many occasions and have been very pleased with their customer service and prices.

I think that this was just an unfortunate event.

Swissmaster Painting San Diego

I was surprised to read this complaint, they have always been very courteous and most importantly, prompt.

@spraydude

" very courteous and most importantly, prompt. "? Who structures a review like that? Do you really think consumers are dumb enough to believe you aren't sitting behind a desk at gleem? The answer is no. Treat those volunteering money better and you'll receive positive reviews.

Signed,

The OP

We are very sorry for your experience. It certainly is not the norm.

We have served over 100,000 customers online at gleempaint.com.

If we can make it up to you in some way, please let us know. My name is Dean.

@Gleem Manager

Dean, your guy mike is a arrogant *** as outlined above. If you work at that facility you won't need a reminder. Since the original review I've spent plenty of cash with the place in reno without incident, I recommend others do the same quite often.

View more comments (4)