Route 46 Nissan - Scam you out of your money

Route 46 Nissan - Scam you out of your  money
I will never buy a car from these jokers again. Everyone from the salesman who glad handed me, to the finance guy who did some funny math, to the Sales manager who could careless about a happy customer. Long story short, they tried to *** me out of an extra $1,000 on my purchase. When i called them out on it i was able to get $250 back, but they told me $750 was a destination charge for the car getting deviled to their dealership. This fee had been negotiated with the final price of the car with the sales man, however, when trying to bring him into the conversation with the sales manager he was no where to be found. The sales manager Richie told me tough luck and said if didn't want the car and that I could return it for a refund. I was going to do so until he told me it would be prorated based on the threes days I had owned the car. Instead of getting further hosed by these guys, i left and have not been back since. They can keep their free oil changes. That would just give them an opportunity to break things on my car and try to up sell me on new services and repairs. Stay away from these guys they are bad business - Route46nissan.com Showroom: 440 Route 46 East, Totowa, NJ 07512 Executive Office: 1655 Route 46 East, Little Falls, NJ 07424
ID