Liberty Healthshare - HORRIBLE

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A SUPPEMENTAL CLAIM PAID FOR A PATIENT FROM A DATE OF SERVICE OF 8/29/2018. I NEVER RECEIVED PAYMENT, SO I CALLED LHS ON 2/5/19, THEY STATED THEY DON'T HAVE THE CLAIM. I CHECKED WITH MY ELECTRONIC PAYER WHO STATES THEY SHOW THE CLAIM WAS SENT SUCCESSFULLY. SINCE LHS DIDN'T HAVE CLAIM, I FAXED THE CLAIM AND THE MEDICARE EXPLANATION OF BENEFITS TO ATTENTION BILLS TO THE FAX NUMBER GIVEN TO ME. I STILL DIDN'T RECEIVE PAYMENT. I CALLED LHS BACK ON 2/26/19, STILL NO CLAIM ON FILE. I WAS TOLD TO FAX AGAIN THE INFORMATION TO A DIFFERENT NUMBER TO ATTENTION STEFANIE. STILL NO PAYMENT, CALLED BACK AGAIN ON 3/13/19 AND WAS ON HOLD FOR AN HOUR. NO ONE EVER PICKED UP SO I AGAIN FAXED TO ATTENTION STEFANIE. FAXED AGAIN ON 3/26/19 TO ATTENTION STEFANIE WITH A COVER SHEET ASKING WHERE IS THE PAYMENT? CALLED LHS AGAIN ON 4/3/19 AND A. MOORE STATES STILL NO CLAIM FOUND. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? A. MOORE TOLD ME TO SEND THE INFORMATION AGAIN TO SECURE EMAIL WHICH WAS DONE ON 4/3/19. I SENT AN ADDITIONAL EMAIL ASKING IF SHE RECEIVED IT AND SHE STATED SHE DID. GUESS WHAT? I CALLED AGAIN TODAY 5/2/19 AND WAS HOLD A HALF AN HOUR. FINALLY WHEN THE REPRESENTATIVE PICKED UP AND I BEGUN TO SPEAK, DISCONNECTED??? AND GUESS WHAT, STILL NO PAYMENT. SENDING A STATEMENT TO THE PATIENT, HE CAN DEAL WITH THEM. I'M DONE!!!!!!
ID
Jackson, Ohio
Service
Liberty Healthshare Medical Claim
Cons
  • Everything about them
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution