Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Horrible

Where do I start ? I had a horrible experience when I got my Jeep Renegade Latitude 2017 brand new off the lot in Nov 2017. My last run in with Chad from finance was the last straw on 3/29/19. Which is why I'm just getting around to writing this review. I cant even remember the name of my salesman, who by the way didn't sell anything because I knew what I wanted. He is an older black guy short in stature. His office is the first one on the left hand side close to the door you go out to look at inventory. I was trading in my 2015 Toyota Corolla. My car was in perfect condition all it needed was new tires. My salesman told me that I couldn't drive off the lot in the Jeep and lied about the price. My mom and stepdad were there with me and my mom ended up asking for the manager. My stepdad pulled my salesman to the side bc he was offended my his lack on integrity. In conclusion to this part of the story the manager ensured me that I could definitely drive off in the Jeep. It had not been cleaned out an it had a funny smell, and didn't have a full tank of gas but I digress. On that following Monday, I came back with my check from my bank to complete the transaction. All of my paperwork was messed up by my salesman. He didn't record anything correctly. I was at the bank for two hours going back and forth on the phone with Galeana bc nothing was documented correctly. I asked to complete the transaction with someone else at Galeana. I believe his name was Joe (black guy with a bald head) his office was directly in front of the high desk right in the middle of the floor. He was very considerate of my time. I did inform him that I was pressed for time. I shared my experience with him. He apologized and told me that he would be happy to fill up the tank that day and whenever I have time the truck can be cleaned. I really appreciated his gesture and efficiency. When I got my Jeep I was told that I have a maintenance warranty six free oil changes and three tire rotations. This information was confirmed again when I took my Jeep for service the very first time. When I took my Jeep to get services the second time I was told that I had no maintenance warranty. He ended up covering it for me because he said that sometimes they forget to put it in and to talk to someone in the main office to get it cleared up. On 3/29/19 I was told to talk to Chad in finance who immediately shut me down. He completely dismissed the experience I had as if it wasn't important at all. He said to me yes you have a warranty but a maintenance warranty no you don't and to look on my paper work which by the way was messed up from the start as I explained above. So basically I have to take the L and move on with life. I will never do business with Galeana ever again. I will educate others of this experience too because its unacceptable. I just recently got a promotion and I do plan on upgrading to a Wrangler in the next year or so but Galeana wont get that sale. Thanks Galeana the not so good guys!
ID
Dutch Fork, South Carolina
Service
Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Car Repair
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution