Roger Sears who (is at this time) the operations manager for AnastasiaDate.com did a "rebuttal" as he claimed when the lies of AnastasiaDate.com were exposed on scaminformer.com. He presented however more lies to try to cover up the existing ones that were already...

Girls get paid to chat or they have translator or agency chat for them so in many cases you are not speaking to the girl. Goes for letter writing etc......

John

My native language is English, but I know Spanish and some Russian. ))))

cool

John

I am from the USA, so everyone here speaks English, some speak Spanish.

Anna

good

30.04.13

John

how did you learn English?

Anna

in school and in university but i cant speak good in real life

30.04.13

i can write but understand not so much

John

tell me what you are looking for? You are very young to be looking for a husband))))))

Anna

yes i am looking a raltion and than in the fututre maridge

John

and what about our age difference?

Anna

i think no ages for love

You are a very wise g

30.04.13

you are a very wise girl

I wish to now you better!

ok

30.04.13

what about you? You have childrens?

John

Yes, I have three older children, all adults, I am looking for a wife to start a new life with more children etc ....

i see

how is you search

John

many women are not serious, i am unsure why? Why do you suppose? Is there some sort of contract that needs to be full filled with Anastasia?

Anna

its a very big secret ..... but i can tell you if you will not tell anybody

Ok

I promise

Anna

its work for girls .... you chating there-girls have money for it

John

yes, some of my other friends in Ukraine say this to ((((

do you make some money?

I think it is not a big secret because many woman on anastasia have boyfriends and boyfriends approve of it so they can bring money

Anna

i was but now my traslator sit there ... i really want ti find a good guy thats why i aedd to you in my friends

John

Thanks, I am very honest guy, just want to find my love and be with her forever))))

Anna

yes i know .. some mens want to go walk with beautifull girls and thats why they dont care

John

so men say that they want to be with other woman?

tsrfe nschg uft

what you mean

John

you said that some men want to go walk with beautiful girls and that is why the boyfriends don't care. I just didn't understand?

30.04.13

i mean some men knows that the women in Anastasia have money for dates and chating but they want walk with beautifull girls and they dont care

John

oh yes, i understand, have you ever met anyone from this site?

good quality?

John

so did you go on date? what happened?

Anna

we talk and go to restoran eating and walk

just one man?

no i met 3 mens

John

how old were they? You did not like any of them? ((((

ohh they was veryy old ... 60 and 70

wow

30.04.13

well at least you got dinner etc ...)))))

yes and present

wow, nice!

what did you?

what did you get?

parfum

and gold

i like presents)))))

30.04.13

are you still friends with them?))))

why ((((

Anna

because they wanted to walk with beautifull girl .. that was like excort

John

so how much money did you make on anastasia if you don't mind me asking? You don't have to tell me, I am just curious))

not many

30.04.13

i was chated not so much

John

You are a very beautiful girl, so I can see why)))))

i think 100 buks in month

and for meeting 200-300 hrivnas

100 hyivans to chat? or 100 usd

usd

John

so it is about 10 cents per minute?

John

that is another friend of mine said he used to work for anastasia

as a translat

apparently they would use him for the rough men or scary men that came to visit woman (((

i think yes

John

so why don't you chat anymore? Does translator split money with? What happens if your translator meets a guy that wants to visit you?

Anna

she is have money ... and if will be meeting she will call me

John

so when I go to Odessa and I want to visit you, how will we do this? Your translator will be suspicious? She will ask why did you do this etc ......

Anna

we will be meet without she

you will call me =)

View more comments
ID
Dallas, Texas
Service
Anastasiadate Online Dating

Aprettywoman.com, Racial problems, fake offers, manipulating future customers

Update by user Aug 26, 2011

Firstly the racial issues have got nothing to do with the ladies friends but with the couple advertising on the site. If they are having other participants on the site and the other participants are of other racial elements which will be the case since the internet is exposed to the whole wide world then the point is why not also demonstrate those other racial elements as well especially in the couple advertising on the site??? Since they will not do this then they are prejudicial in the site structure and the arrangement of the site.

Secondly I signed up for free addresses out of curiosity and because I believed they were being genuine and that is my point. There are sites where you have to pay up to $60:00 for a lady\'s address-just for one!

I did not sign up to be tricked e.g. If someone tells you that you are getting a car for free if you sign a particular document which you go ahead and do but tell you we are so sorry that car was not for free after all and instead you now have to buy the car will you call that being honest or dishonest? I call that dishonest and anyone who cannot see that is being dishonest themselves!

Update by user Jun 11, 2011

Note: The Racial Issues have nothing to do with the women but with the advertising elements that make up the site. If they have other men of other races participating on the site then where are the pictures of their race on the site?-especially with these women?

Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2011
This site aint all that pretty because it has many flaws that come with it. Let me tell you some of the flaws that come with the site Race-related issues-The site seems to project itself to just one race. The testimonies and pictures in advertising its tours only are made up of one race although I am certain other races participate on the site! This means the site has racial issues Manipulates Future Customer-The site tries to manipulate its future customers. I really and truly was not interested in this site but I saw its racial problems and decided to contact customer service! One can contact customer service online. So I put in my email address just to contact them about their racial issue. Note: I did not join. I just was asking them a question! Next thing you know they start sending me notifications as if I have in fact joined the site. They are doing this to manipulate me into becoming a customer with the site which is quite expensive might I also add! This isn't right-It shows that the site is desperate! Fake Offers-There is also another problem and that is the site is offering fake offers to you. I was on the site's homepage just checking it out and I saw a popup block come up from the site. It said if you wanted free addresses that you could just put in your name and email address. I said to myself okay and did that. The site sends me a notification to my email. The notification tells me that the same ladies' address I thought were for free I now have to buy! In other words the free offer of addresses was really a fake offer to get me to really and truly buy them from the site! This site has too many pretty little tricks up its sleeves and does not seem to be all that pretty after all!

However mingle2.com, adateworld.com and metrodate.com does do matchmaking in Your region and any region for free which is the point about the whole issue. So to say that there are no free sites that do this is totally erroneous.

In fact mamboo.com also does this for free as well. These are the examples!

Wrong! There are matchmaking sites that free e.g. mingle2.com, adateworld.com, metrodate.com.

Where you can also meet even ladies from the same region for free

I have many truths to my claims and there is no doubt in any hard facts that are always investigated to be the truth!

The racial problems aint got nothing to do with the women dum dum but with the advertisements of picture ideas on the site. I am certain that they have other men on the site of other races-So where are the pictures of them?

HMM-I guess as I have been told before they just picture one race to represent all other races! What a load of lies

The only thing I gather is that I am brave and bold for standing up and speaking out

Why you sent them an email to discuss their racial issues, but then decide to sign up for "free" contact information, is odd to me. The site makes it clear (to me anyway) that I can't get any information without a PAID membership.

And with respects to this so-called "racial" issue that is prevalent in the post. There is none. This site is exclusivly about Russian women. The homepage even lists other countries if your preference is South American or Asian women.

If this page is racial, heaven forbid, so is the NCAAP website. It's a hook-up site, what do you expect dummy?

No matching making sites are free. Obviously you are trying to hook-up with someone, and to think that they are going to just give it to you, you have got to be ***.

If you don't know, because you sound very new to the internet and world in general, giving out your email address to those types of sites (hook-up site no less) will initiate solicitations. And this racial issue, I have many doubts about your claim. But for the heck of it, I am going to check it out.

You are too vague in your complaint to take it seriously. The only thing I can gather from your post is that you are dumb.

View more comments (4)