Angels Cleaning Services - Deep house cleaning services that suck

Angel's cleaning services owned by Christine is a poor quality maid service. The owner and a helper showed up at my residence today to complete a Deep Clean listed on her website. I was home for most of the service but kept to playing with my kids. The helper started an hour before the owner but did a very poor job. There were many areas that were obviously not touched. Christine asked me to do a walk through before they left and I should of been completely honest and said that the job was horrible. But I made the mistake and just waited to email afterwards. She offered to return to redo the list of errors I found but it would of been a complete redo. The job was really horrible. The cost was really steep for such a poor quality job. Both workers were dressed nice but dressed very poorly. I should saved my money and hired a sitter to do the job myself. Examples of items not done: kitchen halfway mopped, master bath floor not touch, winddow sills not touched, baseboards done twice yet still dusty, cabinets obviously not spot cleaned, horizontal surfaces supposedly dusted just looked like dust pushed around, underneath of shelves in shower not touch, and probably much more I haven't noticed yet.
ID