Update by user Aug 20, 2020

GM has stopped returning my phone calls. Contacted corporate, said they would call at the beginning of this week and as of today 8/20/20 they have not.

Original review posted by user Aug 20, 2020
Very disappointed, terrible experience at Lazydays in Loveland. They tried to conceal damage that they caused to the...
#1913821

Christina, we apologize for letting you down. This is not an experience we want any of our customers to have.

Someone will be reaching out to you soon. – Regards

View more comments
Johnstown, Colorado
Lazydays Rv Center Rv Repair
Pros
  • Selection
Cons
  • Fraudulent concealment
  • False advertisement
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Haylett Auto And Rv - Buyer Beware. New Units sold as-is to protect the dealer

Here is is months later and I have gotten no where. They sell their units as-is. Buyer beware. Company has ceased all contact with me since 4/9/19. They were kind enough to have their attorney send me a cease and desist letter. Advising me to remove all my truthful comments/negative feed back or be sued. I have spoken the truth, and nothing but the truth. The dealer advised our lien holder we put down cash (which we did not), a check (we did not write a check for $5000), and money on a CC which we did do. Lien holder could care less. Said keep making your payments or we will repo the unit. We will sell it for wholesale, and then sue you for the difference. Sold a defect unit from the factory. Shame on you. I offered multiple times for a settlement, and this is what I got.
#2019821

rv's are like cars the manufacture provides warrant not the seller

Haylett Auto And Rv Customer Care

Keystone RV - Worst purchase ever

Do not buy any Keystone product or anything under THOR. It’s sad that you have to get an inspection on an RV now to make sure its good. Wish I would have know that before our purchase. Keystone is living off an old reputation. Purchased a new 2019 Keystone Montana 20th Anniversary 3120 RL and problems started within 4 hours. Had to fight with Keystone to honor the repair on our new unit. Keystone Rep said glass is not covered (on our 4 hour old unit) but would “good will it” after arguing with them. (Piece was missing from the factory for the shower glass door) Dealer never filled out a PDI or dealer acceptance form. Clear latent defects from the factory were missed from the dealer who commited financing fraud and were now forced to deal with this lemon. No one will take it back. Our unit was gone for 71 days for that repair and a second. We now have 17 other issues, a few of which are major. Keystone offers a limited on year warranty, read the fine print. They pick and choose what they will repair. I asked multiple times for a rescission and instead with all this fraud/latent defects and lying were stuck with this Lemon. Not rite. Keystone said there is no lemon law in several states, but there is federal law which is the magnus moss warranty act. It’s irrating we now have to hire an attorney to get this matter resolved, in this frauldent sale. We should not be forced to keep a defective unit, that was shipped out from the factory. (Problems passed onto the consumer) Wish there were class actions to get the changes we need.

You are RIGHT ON !!! I had a 2009 Montana, it was the nicest RV I ever owned.

In the 3 years I owned it the hot water thermostat was the ONLY problem. I am told that since THOR bought them , they build NOTHING but JUNK !! I KNOW my 2014 Sprinter is JUNK and if you read this site you will see about a THOUSAND people that have been SCREWED by this company !! GO to Yelp and see hundreds more !!

They build JUNK, THEN they DON'T stand behind them , and they lie to you about it !! The BEST thing anyone looking to buy an RV is NOT BUY A KEYSTONE or ANYTHING built by Thor industries !!

Keystone RV recently reviewed your post. We are very sorry to hear you've had issues with your new unit.

In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN, and your contact information. If you would like, you can verify the last 8 digits of your VIN on here, and we can look up your information and contact you directly. You may also reach us Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm, all times EST.

Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-866-425-4369. Thank you.

@KeystoneRV1

I have contacted Keystone. I guess you didn’t read my post.

So, in less you tend to do a buy back or trade assistance... I do not want to hear it. I have offered both and was refused for months. I am not bringing the unit in for more repairs, and more inconvenience.

It was sold with latent defects. You offered compensation upon repairs and we said no. We want out of the unit, and the dealer committed financing fraud. Even was willing to close all my cases with the BBB, AG, FTC, CFPB, sign a release and *** Still no, your forcing us to keep a defective unit.

Instead our unit was gone for 71 days on two repairs. Now we have 17. You want us to keep the unit in our possession, so the time doesn’t count against you. Bank says keep making payments or else.

No evidence of fraud, yet they have the false check. Bank will repo the unit, sell for wholesale and then sue us for the difference. We can’t even trade it in.

We are only being offered $45,000 on our 6 month old $80,000 RV that we owe a lot on. Thanks for nothing.

View more comments (2)
Elkhart, Indiana
Product
Keystone Rv Rv
Cons
  • Limited one year warranty
  • Deceitful
  • Quality of camper
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Haylett Auto And Rv - Shady dealer

This place sells lemons (purchased a 2019 keystone Montana in Nov 2018). Salesman was all over the place. Within 4 hours of picking up our new rv problems started. We called them back, and was told not to turn back around and would ship us the part. They never did. They don't even do any inspections on new units. Clear defects from the Factory were missed. (Black tank flush reversed) we have so many problems our rv is a lemon. Gone for two months and had to go back again. Missing paper work, inflated prices and lies on paperwork to banks. Said they would do things and then didn't. Denies warranty, and has not returned phone calls or emails in weeks. Do not buy from them, especially if buying from out of state. If you do you better get your own inspection. Go over all paperwork and warranties. They tell you a unit is good to full time and it's not. Changes need to be made on the dealer and manufacture levels. Greed at its finest.

Here it is months later and I have gotten no where. They sell their units as-is.

Buyer beware. Company has ceased all contact with me since 4/9/19. They were kind enough though to have their attorney send me a cease and desist letter. I was advised to remove all my truthful reviews/negative feedback or be sued.

I have spoke the truth. The dealer advised our lien holder we put down more money than we actually did. They stated we put down cash, check, and cc. Two of these are lies, we only put down money using a CC.

NO CASH, NO CHECK. Lien holder could care less. Said keep making your payments or we will repo the unit. We will only sell it for wholesale price and sue you for the difference.

Sold a unit rom the factory with latent defects. Again, no PDI or dealer acceptance form on file or given to manufacturer on top of the questionable financing practices. Shame on you.

I offered multiple times for a settlement and this is what I got. Can’t trade the unit in with out taking over a $20,000 loss and its 6 months old.

Coldwater Township, Michigan
Haylett Auto And Rv Customer Care
Cons
  • Lies
  • Poor treatment