CitySports Com - Avoid City Sports on Boylson St, Boston

I have a problem with City Sports on Boylston Street in Boston. I went there to buy a tennis racket, and I was ready to purchase one! The staff was nowhere to be found, though. Then finally, I went and found somebody who said he was the "tennis guy" but he hardly spoke, you had to drag the words out of the guy and he was extremely *** The reason why I ask for help is because I need it! I pushed everything out of that guy, the worst salesman I have ever seen and I have seen a lot! Like I show him a racket I liked and asked for similar ones, he had no idea and there were a thousand rackets there, then he just goes "that's the only one". I'm not convinced because you don't seem like you know what you're doing! They didn't offer to sell a bag, they didn't offer to sell tennis balls. It was like "don't buy if you don't want to, we don't care". I wonder, is that the official mentality of City Sports? Then they tell me the stringing would be done the next day, ask for my phone number to contact me but then say "just come after 8 pm, it'll be ready!" Why on earth, then, do you want my number if you're going to dictate the time yourself. And 8pm is a horrible time, you close at 9 anyway, what's the point of offering next day delivery? Besides, how long does stringing take anyway? You should tell the customer that you'll call them when it's ready, don't tell people "just show up one hour close". Avoid City Sports! At least the one on Boylston. There are many stores with people who actually want to help you get the best you can in a way better manner. A sports city like Boston deserves a better sports chain!
ID