DPBUK #332871
Mandy, I have a couple of questions for you.
Firstly, when you contact support about refunding your money, have you asked them for contact details for Dpbuk refunds? Also, are the support staff called Caroline or Cathy? If they are, then they are lying to you.
If you are having trouble phoning Dpbuk, go to Google maps, type in Dpbuks' address (69 Flixton Road) you will see a banner for a Chartered Accountant. Try calling the number on the banner, as this is the same address as Dpbuk, they should be helpful enough to pass the call onto Dpbuk.
Dpbuk do state that if you cancel your account with them, it is your responsibility to cancel the subscription but, they have no right to refuse a refund for services that they are not supplying.
If you have any difficulty in obtaining a refund, I would advise going to the police.

DPBUK #293853
ChriS, don't bother trying to get a refund from them, they won't give you one. Contact your credit card company, like I've stated. They issue the refund and then they pursue Dpbuk for the money.

DPBUK #292179
I, too, was caught out by Dpbuks' website.
However, after seeking legal advice, I discovered a loop-hole that allowed me to re-claim my credit card payment.
Dpbuk claim on their website that you will receive, as part of your purchase, a FREE marketing plan worth hundreds of pounds. After purchasing their product, they supplied me with a link and a banner to purchase this FREE marketing plan for £34.97.
Because this plan is advertised as FREE, and Dpbuk then charge you for it after purchasing their site, this negates any agreement between yourself and Dpbuk.
I filed a claim with my credit card company for a refund. They sent me a claims form to fill in and asked me to send in any proof that I had. I had printouts from Dpbuks' site regarding the FREE marketing plan and printouts of the link/banner and the page where they charge for the marketing plan.
After a few weeks, I received my refund.
Unfortunately, I was unable to re-claim my Paypal payments as Paypal do not refund on products which are not 'Tangible' products.
I hope that this information is of some use to someone out there.