Update by user Jun 15, 2021

I have answered the question posed to me from Lazada and they failed to keep any part of their word. Absolutely nothing was done for me after I gave them the order number. We made an agreement Lazada and you didn't even try and keep your word.One thing that Lazada did...

#2014831

Hi Gary L, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

View more comments
ID
Pros
  • Unlimited items
Cons
  • False claims
  • Scams
  • Fake items
Loss
Full refund

Ninja Van - Logistics?
Update by user Jun 11, 2019

NinjaVan apparently cannot take any critism. They apparently think they are a God.

I will repeat that I have made over 100 orders to my address and I know how this works. And since I initially made this review, I have made several more orders using NinjaVan as the...

agree! same experience with this company NV

Service
Ninja Van Customer Care
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Deliver product or service ordered

Update by user May 28, 2019

Just read the title of this review. Lazada DID respond here and asked a question which I did answer.

Deception. They came here to make it seem that they do care. But absolutely nothing was ever done. It was the same as trying to deal with them on the Customer Care channels they have.

There too, they will not even try to explain the screwing they gave me. Folks that read these reviews and Liezada gets on here and nothing gets resolved.

It is DECEPTION by this company! You have destroyed the peoples trust one customer at a time...

Original review posted by user Apr 28, 2019
Lazada has been taken over by Alibaba. And this company is about the very poorest for customer service. In my last year at shopping with Lazada, my orders just got incredibly worse. Fake items which is against the Philippine law. I was buying items that did not math the description such as a voice recorder that was supposed to have a memory card with it. No memory card and the device did not work. I ordered an Android TV box (gift). I did my shopping and found the very best deal that I could afford. Ordered it and waited and waited. It would not ship. The store said it was Chinese new year and I would have to wait. So I waited. He said it was boxed and ready for logistics. Lazada cancelled the order and said the item was "prohibited" but you could search and it had 42 additional items that was the exact same from different stores that was not prohibited. They just cost more. And Lazada was doing this on a LOT of items. I found a ladder that I wanted. Again, would not ship. I found: ***Lazada now picks and chooses what they think you should have*** ***Lazada allows stores to used deceptive ads to sell their items*** And now you get the royal screw on the shipping charges. I bought some vitamins that was a pack of 10. They don't weigh a whole lot. Yet I bought 2 packs and they really jacked up the shipping. I should not have to pay 1 extra peso for such a light weight item. Lazada is just sucking the people dry. Free shipping? I buy the required amount but I don't get any free shipping. That is very clear. It is free if you live in Metro Manila. It is paid by the suckers that spend their hard earned money on Lazada's deceptive shipping practices. I ordered some items from Rose Pharmacy and it was a heavy box. Rose got it to me for 100 pesos. They did not jerk me around on the shipping. It costs something like P100 for 1 KG to ship items, apparently. Lazada has a serious problem with being honest to the consumer. I think they should change their name. LIEZADA fits very well!!! Shame on Lazada. Shame on you Alibaba. Shame on the Philippine CEO.

Order Number 219879****13269 - TELL THE PEOPLE, WHY WAS THE ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE PROHIBITED? Not only was the order number posted in the images, but I also posted it again in my answer to the comment.

just another lie that you was here to help. Order Number 219879****13269 - TELL THE PEOPLE, WHY WAS THE ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE PROHIBITED? You can't tell us the truth because it would make you admit to your horrible consumer practices. In the first image I posted, THE PEOPLE CAN SEE I left the order number in it!

You just act like you are here to help. Don't hold you breath folks! Order Number 219879****13269 - TELL THE PEOPLE, WHY WAS THE ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE PROHIBITED? You are not here to HELP.

You are here to try and stop the flames from burning so bad. Order Number 219879****13269 - TELL THE PEOPLE, WHY WAS THE ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE PROHIBITED? You are horrible!!! I pity ALL THE PEOPLE you screw over.

I wish I would have NEVER done any business with you ever. I helped build Lazada (shown in the images I posted of over 100 orders and most orders had several items per order so several hundred items I purchased) and it was just a bad thing I did to the Filipino by helping create this awful business that sucks the Filipino dry of their hard earned money. When the Filipino Government comes down on Lazada for the crimes (selling fakes is a crime- fake headphones and fake cellphone), I will be there to provide them with stacks of evidence of these bad business practices!!! Order Number 219879****13269 - TELL THE PEOPLE, WHY WAS THE ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE PROHIBITED?

All your lies, all the bad business practices will keep you from your extra-ordinary look at the future of the millions of new customers the the CEO thinks is coming in the next decade. I see he is going to keep losing customers unless you have real change away from your bad business practices. Order Number 219879****13269 - TELL THE PEOPLE, WHY WAS THE ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE PROHIBITED? STOP LYING AND BE HONEST TO US!!!

Order Number 219879****13269 - TELL THE PEOPLE, WHY WAS THE ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE PROHIBITED? Honesty is the very most important part of ANY relationship. Some would argue it is trust. I partially agree with that but I submit that you cannot trust a dishonest business.

Order Number 219879****13269 - TELL THE PEOPLE, WHY WAS THE ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE PROHIBITED? I don't ever see my complaint as EVER BEING RESOLVED because LIEZADA is not here for the Filipino. They are not here to help you, they are here to TAKE EVERY PESO from you in any way they can as proven by the bad shipping practices. Order Number 219879****13269 - TELL THE PEOPLE, WHY WAS THE ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE PROHIBITED?

You are insulting to everybody who is here submitting complaints. We would not be here if the Customer Care(less) would do their job and stop the cut and paste canned messages they do to everybody. Lazada is not effortless if there is any type of problem. In my last orders, it was a problems with pretty much every order I made.

Customer Care just cut and paste "we are going to elevate" the order to get it resolved. Order Number 219879****13269 - TELL THE PEOPLE, WHY WAS THE ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE PROHIBITED?

Hi, Evol. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@Ranyah

I have tried and tried to talk to Lazada about ALL this. As you an see with the images provided, I was a lifelong customer that was just pi***** on by Lazada.

Even though many stores sold the exact same item I ordered, you said my order, MY ORDER was prohibited as shown in the images. I tried to be 100% honest in my product reviews and they will not get published. I remember a product I bought and somebody just took words out of my review. They left the good part and removed all the negative parts.

That proves Lazada'a reviews could not be trusted at all! I have tried and tried to talk to you all. About the TV Box, you all told me "It's prohibited" and would not work at all with me on this. And now this is in a public standing, you all want to work with me now?

The evidence is VERY clear. You did not want me to have the best deal. You wanted me to spend a considerable amount more on the product. This product was offered on Lazada and Lazada would not let me purchase it for some awful reason that just does not make a bit of sense.

Prohibited! BULL!!! Tell us why it was prohibited Lazada. Don't sit there and send us a bunch of canned words.

Just answer the question. WHY WAS THE ITEM I ORDERED PROHIBITED? You tried to do the exact same thing to me on the beautymaker items. It took me weeks of trying to get this order but the store would not send it to me and just increased the price of the items.

Many of your stores, especially the ones out of the Philippines are absolutely anti consumer and they treat you like you are a dumb dog. The jerk store of the TV box blaming Lazada when I bet it was the store. Treat you like you are some kind of idiot. I tried to purchase a ladder but Lazada figured I didn't need it either.

Lazada CS also treats you like you are worthless. Here is the actual email about the TV box after going around in circles with CS: ----- "We hope that this email finds you well and apology for the inconvenience that this has caused you. This is regarding your concern under order number 219879****13269. Please be advised that your item was cancelled due to prohibited item.

We already pull out the said item for that specific seller on our website and under going investigation on our end. Again, apology for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Rest assured that we are working closely with our team in order to provide the best service to you. We highly appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter." ----- How long has it been?

You all have yet to tell me anything!!! Patience? Patience for what? I proved the 'prohibited item' is a false statement because it was only my order that was cancelled by Lazada.

Now Lazada claims it was "investigating" it but since I got NO WORD, that proves to be just another false statement made to me. WHY WAS IT PROHIBITED? Lazada treated me like I am a prohibited customer even though I have spent 1000's about every month. Stop treating me, us, like a moron.

I know exactly why the item was not sent. Because, for some reason, the price was extremely low compared to the other 42 items of the exact same product that you claimed was prohibited. That is not my fault. I used Lazada for several reason and one is that I was able to find items at the best price.

For something like the TV box, I spent probably a few hours researching it before I committed to buying it. Now Lazada has a bunch of greed sellers that you have to wade through. Not such a good place to shop anymore especially when you have to spend WAY TOO MUCH now on shipping. It is way out of hand now with some of the stores they way you are charged.

I made an order that weighed a few grams and a lot more shipping was added when I bought two of the same. GRAMS not kilos! It was small box with 10 tablets. I should not EVER have to pay for Manila's free shipping!

EVER!!! Even paying the standard P121 is a little over priced. And I noticed the P121 shipping was getting very rare last time I ordered anything. I bought a big liter bottle of body wash with other small items from Rose Pharmacy and the shipping was P100!

I have been using another online retailer and they charge me the same, P100 for more than one item. They just don't keep over-charging on the shipping. Now the way Lazada is run, you cannot buy anything at the best price because Lazada will not send it to you AT ALL. This happened to me at least 3 times that I remember!!!

What is wrong with that? EVERYTHING! You are in the customer service world so you cannot treat us like we are dogs. We see that practically NOBODY working at Lazada uses their head.

Basically ALL conversations are canned messages. Sometimes you need to look like you actually care about the customer and talk to them. Stores need to be aware of the prices. The stores need to take the punishment if they fail to do so.

I take my time and buy what I want at the very best price I can find and I actually put some work in finding the best price. Hours of work! As you can see you all have lost me and I was a very regular customer that has made a few big purchases and many smaller ones. I actually made close to 120 orders of multiple items - a loyal customer!

But I am not good enough for you because I stand up for myself when bad businesses try and beat you down. And Lazada stands with the bad businesses and practically does not care for the consumer. That is very much proven by the images I supplied. If Mr.

Balci was still with Lazada, I would have all your butts with one single message to him. He knew that I was the one who did a good job at paying your salaries.

@Ranyah

Just smoke and mirrors here. They don't plan on resolving any issue.

View more comments (3)
Service
Lazada Philippines Shipping Service
Pros
  • Old lazada
Cons
  • New lazada
Reason of review
Pretty muh all the above.
Deliver product or service ordered