Myler Disability's reply to:

Myler Disability Lawyers Review from Greenville, South Carolina

At Myler Disability, we have been helping disabled individuals get benefits through Social Security for many years and the overwhelming majority of our clients are very pleased with our work. Here, we have received a review that is less-than-flattering and contains a number of things we want to clarify. First, please understand that Myler Disability only gets paid if your case is approved. Even then, Social Security must approved the fee before Myler Disability receives even a single dollar. The statements this person makes about our fee agreement are false. In addition, we have no financial motivation to do anything other than try to help you win your case. Second, we realize that not everyone is going to have their case approved. In litigation, there's always a winner and a loser. We have been representing disabled clients for many years and we've been successful tens of thousands of times. Our attorneys and staff are very experienced and will work tirelessly to help you with your claim. Nearly all of our clients are pleased with the services we perform on their behalf, but when someone loses, they sometimes want to blame the loss anywhere they can. Here, that's exactly what happened. Third, when the person is upset that we "submitted the wrong evidence," we want to make it clear that we can't hide evidence from Social Security and we can't allow our clients to do so, either. We zealously represent our clients, but we make sure we do so within the law. Fourth, please understand that there are two sides to every story. The narrative in this review is only one side of the story and we are certain things did not happen as he describes them. Fifth, and finally, we are always happy to help our clients make sense of what is going on with their case. If you have questions or concerns, we'd encourage you to call us at 1-800-652-9626.
ID

I am 26 and I suffer from BiPoler One disorder. When I was a child, I was on disability. I have been going to therapy since I was 13. When I reached the age of 17 I took myself off of disability to try and work, you know, like normal people. I never was able to keep a job for longer than 3 months.

Two years ago I started to try and get back on disabiliby. No one can say I didnt tried to work. I hired Myler Disability to be my lawers. After many different changes to the staff, having to explan it all again to each one, and two denials later, I went to court. The lawyer I was assigned never called me intill the day before. Then he rushed me off the phone.

I Live in a small area and this lawyer drove from Atlanta to be in court with me. He held the whole court system up for 3 hours till he was ready. Then he called me back to this little room to make me sign some stuff. He rushed me and wouldn't give me time to read them. I did try to read one but he took it from me when I was half way through the page, not even saying anything to me. This is when his attuted started to show. The judge got pissed off and took it out on me and my lawyer sumitted all the wrong evidence causing me to look like I shouldn't even be in court that day, but out looking for a job instead.

After coming home,I remenbered what I read before It was jerked out of my hand, It said I had to pay them even if I lost and if I changed lawyers I would still have to pay them if I won or lost. The contract is worded in away where you cant understand it and thats how they get you. I am waiting on my decion right now, but I know what the judge would do when I left the court room and thats to throw out my claim. The lawyer was rude and as we were walking out of the court room, he turned to the judge and said "not every one would be as nice as you." making it look like I was doing the rude talking. I couldn't even get a word in the whole time because the judge was pissed off from the lawyer.

Do not hire myler disability. Its the worst thing I have ever done.

well *** i can't even sign up as me Duane owens sr my doctor refused to fill out myler's medical form stating that they where frauds even wanted to charge me $100 FOR ANYTHING REGARDING THIS COMPANY

were you pleased with their services?

this is happening to me now

Really wow but did you get it your disability I've been with Myles 3 yrs and so far they have stayed on top of things I'm located in Virginia and I pray all goes well

@Anonymous

As stuck it out for 3 years with myler and I just got my court approval. They even got me back pay

I hired them and im going through the same thing I have been fighting soc security 2 years as of next month and with everything I have to keep going threw I can win my self

WHOEVER SAID THEY ARE ASCAM IS RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVENT HELPED E AT ALL , WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM. WORST THING I,VE EVER DONE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know I am using them now , should I ? they said the same thing to me , about paying evan if I loose sounds the same as you, im really confused, they already lost it once, we are reapealing now.

I have lost 4 times? what should I do?

I'm having some issues with Mylers Disability as well... All they want you to do is fill out papers after papers which should be their job then wanna send you a bill for them looking up something...

Really !!! Then why did I hire them if I have to fill out my own paperwork... Again REALLY !!! They're not business like you would think...

All i'm saying is do ur homework before you hire any one for whatever reasons... Lesson learned !!!

I hired Muller Disability in Nov 2014 and 8mo later I was approved. I was very happy with them.

They were always nice and polite and always answered any questions I had.

Sorry you had a bad experience but they are not a a scam. I live in Oregon.

Something not right here!They did my case and I won,i got all papers in mail, I have plenty time to read.My agreement was if I loose I don't have to pay a penny.

I'm very sorry but I love them I think that they are great. If you didn't have any luck there but there must have been a reason in your medical paperwork because if you could they would have gotten for you.Because they are very good at what they do.

I have no complaints with them they got the benefits for my son and very professional if that's all the way.

Wow I almost had the same experience, a different lawyer showed up late and didn't know my casecase and I lost.

I used Myler attorneys, after two years they expected me to pay for all medical records as SSI only makes one attempt and if not received with in 30 days they close that Dr out. I had over 3000 pages, my cost would have over 900.00 dollars , they filed court date for November 20 months after I applied and their lawyer never showed up in Knoxville Tn. I went in front of judge and lost, I moved to fl and got an attorney here, it's been two months and this new lawyer has all my records and has already scheduled me for their drs, .Myler is a scam....if he gets the notion your back pay is not gonna pay enough he will discharge you as his Clint.

I went thru them and they sent one of their people to me and i did a video conference with a judge and they approved me right away. My representatives from myler were great to me

I'm going thru Myler disabilities and I've got denied 3 times went in front of judge with a lawyer to which I noticed he didn't speak on behalf jus sat their thru the whole thing and my hearing got denied n now I'm appealing again n still with Myler but now my case is in review somewhere in Virginia n I won't hear nothing till January thru April of next year n my last court hearing was July of 2014 I'm really getting discouraged n have no income.....I might jus have to suffer n find work n hope it won't go against my claim

Just as an FYI, Social Security would never accept or approve a fee agreement between a claimant and an attorney that says the attorney gets paid if they lose. It is not permitted, period.

Im also going through Myler for my claim, so far so good, I have been switched around as to who Im dealing with, but they have been on point. It would seem my case is open and shut, Im not trying to see 2-3 Appeals.

I am dealing with Myer Disability now and so all they've do is send me a bunch of papers to get filled out by me or doctors I'm confused on a lot of things they tell me my son has been denied already 2times and I just don't understand stand why son is deaf in both ears but one is significant than the other I'm scared that I will get denied again and I haven't talked to anyone about the case very frustrating I have a court cas coming but don't want the lawyer to come to me at the last minute trying to get things together confused clients

They are bottom feeders preying on the weak. Yes let the buyer beware, but common decency should prevail.

#1196008
@Kent

I am not weak and I wasn't preyed upon. I suffer from a TBI and have to have someone speak for me and do the grunt work.

That does not make me weak you inconsiderate, low life dirt bag. Think before you speak lime the rest of thei big people.

We have a similar problem with them. My daughter is disabled and they did nothing but want money. Someone should take action on these s.o.b's.

Kent

I worked with them and I am also bipolar and they got my benefits for me with no problem. They kept me informed when we went before the judge they had everything they were suppose to and even after I got approved they gave me a caseworker to make sure my benefits started coming to me right away. Would recommend them happily!

I am dealing with them now and I see no problems so far. They don't get paid unless I get paid

I think myler is great, I havnt won yet but so far so good. They always get back to me in a timely manner.

I just called myler disability and after reading this. I am super glad they told me they couldn't help me!!!

Not a Scam at all. I hired Myler in July, I was approved last week.

I have had my face to face with the SSI people and I should be a month or two away from receiving my benefits. Myler did exactly what they said they would do.

Me and several people I recommend to use them all won our cases . They don't just just mental issues or just learning issue there has to be more wrong for them to even take a case.

I won't case just after 8 months several others I recommend to use them also won within 3 to 8 mo.. I love them they are great people

I had an entirely different experience with Myler Disability. The attorney was competent, knowledgeable and although I was not able to spend a lot of time with him prior to the hearing, he knew both my medical records and the law.

He made several arguments that the judge listened to and in fact point to places in my medical record that the judge had missed. I won my case I feel that the attorney did an excellent job.

I HAD THE SAME PROMBLEM THEY BEEN WORKING ON MY CASE FOR 3 YEARS I HAVE DIABETES ,ARTHRITIS REALL BAD IN MY KNESS LEGS AND BACK SOMETIMES I CANT GET OUT THE BED AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND SEVERAL OTHER HEALTH ISSUES I GOT HEARING IN APRIL ALL OF SUDDEN THEY TELL ME THEY DROPPING ME AND DIDNT TELL ME WHY THEY NEVR ANSWER YOUR CALL YOU NEVER TALK TO THE SAME PERSON I HAVE CALLED THE BETTER BUSSINESS BUREAU I WILL TELL ANYBODY DONT USE MYLER DISABILITY

Same here !! They are the worst thing that has happened to me !!!

Totally destroyed me and my case !!!

I am still trying to get it straightened out !!

Im going to my video confrence hearing today, Myler dis has kept me upto date on everything asking me questions and explaining when i dont understand they have kept on top of everything for me as of now upto date i am pleased with the services inhave received

@Jf

they kept me update until the last minute and dropped me they suck and I take over 10 pills a day to survive not including my depressionpills, and paintablets

I too was treated unfair with a lawyer from this firm. She wouldn't look at my documents and told me to fib to the judge to just make it short.

I have been waiting for a decision any though their doctor and mine has determined that I am disabled. I'm starting to think that the social security office is waiting the entire time of two years so that the lawyers get full benefits as well. I'm sickened by this and I'm already sick. I hope someone does something about this.

P. Scholl

I don't know i thought they were pretty good i applied got denied the first time so myler disability filed for a appeal 3 months later i got a hearing to speak to the judge and my lawyer spoke to on my behalf 3 months later i got a letter in the mail from social security i opened it and i was shocked cause it said fully favorable they sent me another letter stating i had to come see them to bring my payee and who's been supporting me i brought all the information they wanted then they told me how much i am getting from backpay and how much i will be getting a month within a week I got a check for half of my backpay and started getting my monthly benefits at the beginning of the month so i think they did a *** of a good job i got denied the first time but when i went in front of the judge 3 months later i got my approval letter i think they were awesome

@bigdog

Do you feel this way about all disability's? not judging you, just a question.

as I was reading it struck me as very cold and harsh. But I do agree with the fact! of way to many people on disability that do not need or deserve it.

I do feel for the ones who really need it.

Mike,

people who hire lawyers to get an easy buck deserve to get scammed, i laugh at your misfortune

@sue

sue, you know what? You're 100% correct.

But no one said anything about people looking for an easy buck here. What you deserve is to be set free from a nice life with good health, and probably good looks, that's likely been handed to you. If you are able to make your way now, you are indeed lucky, because some are not so lucky. And some who used to be "stars" on their jobs and over achievers, can no longer do a good job due to their problems.

Should you be injured, say by a DUI driver, who damages your spine and neck, not enough to be hugely visible, but enough to cause you pain, headaches, sickness and lack of sleep, to the point, where most employers won't hire you.... And then you suddenly realize it's unfair and you need disability, you would be the last one to deserve getting it. That's right.

They should shove your snotty little mouth to the back of the line, while you cry, wondering how you are going pay the bills, and for medicines for you illnesses, or insurance for that matter. That's if you even pay any bills, twit face.

@surfandsand

Amen surfandsand you said a mouth full and in a respectful way.

@surfandsand

Way to go surfandsand!

@sue

That's just rude as ***. That's every bodies problem now worried about everybody else's problem instead of their own...

I bet your just miserable & very bitter. Smdh

THEY ARE FRAUDULENT, UNETHICAL, GREEDY (ATTORNEY'S OATH OF ETHICS - LEGAL REPRESENTATION BASED ON PRINCIPLE, TO REPRESENT THE CLIENTS' BEST INTEREST, NOT GREED!)

THERE ARE ENDLESS SSDI FIRMS WITH THEIR OWN PHYSICIANS, (PHD, MD) , FIGHT /APPEAL DENIED CASES FOR SAME PERCENTAGE, BUT MAXIUM $6,000 GOVERNED BY SS!! THAT'S OUR FEDERAL TAXES!

(NO INCENTIVE BY DEFRAUDING A CLIENT OF LESS $15,000)..THEY'RE ABUSING OUR SYSTEM AT OUR MOST CRITICAL, DIFFICULT BUDGET CRISIS!

(LINE IS LONGER THE LESS $$$$$ SS TAXES YOU'VE PAID..AND THE MIRE YOUVE PAUD, FASTER THE PACE, YET ITS STILL COMPLETELY UNETHICAL, (EASY AND BARE MINIMUM OF "CHARGING FOR COPIES OF MEDICAL REPORTS YOU ALREADY HAVE!) IT'S BASED ON YRS. WORKED, TAXES PAID IS THE "ORDER"..COMPLETE THEIVES!! MY CASE, MY MERIT,MY MEDICAL RECORDS, MY TESTIMONY AT HEARING AS FEDERAL JUDGE STATES, ON CD!

THESE UNETHICAL, UNQUALIFIED ATTNOREY, CASE WORKERS (6?) NEVER DID ANYTHING!! ($4,380! MY TAXES PAID, SOLE MEDICAL EVALUATION PROCESS..)

FEDERAL FUNDING 2010 TRILLION DOLLARS TO US CITIZENS FOR ENDLESS RESOURCES!! INCLUDING FREE LEGAL SERVICE, FREE HEALTHCARE, HEAP - UTILITIES, MORTGAGE/RENT ASSISTANCE, FREE PRECRIPTIONS, TAX CREDITS, SNAP, CAL FREASH, (JUST FOR LOW INCOME INDIVIUALS OR FAMILIES!)

MARSYS LAW IS STATE CONSTITUTION (MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW!) EACH STATE DIFFERS A "BIT" BUT "INJURY" (IN CA, DEFINED AS "EMOTIONAL DISTRESS" THE LEGAL FEDERAL DEFINITION/LAW DESCRIBING THE EFFECT OF TRAUMA) AND SS LAWYER/LIAR DOESN'T KNOW?

ANYONE INFORMED OF ALL THE RESOURCES AVAILABLE? CALL LOCAL SOCIAL SERVICES, (STATE.ORG WHATEVER STATE YOURE IN..PLEASE LINK THIS AND SHARE ON FB, TWITTER, BLOGS, HEALTHCARE SCAM, STATE

PLEASE CONTACT SS, 1-80*-***-****! AND EACH PATIENT, EACH CITIZEN TREATED WITH DIGNITY! (IT'S THE LAW, ANY PATIENT, ANYONE "SUFFERING"..ANYONE NEEDING MEDICAL/MENTAL ASSISTANCE IS TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT!

WE ARE PAYING TO BE ABUSED, AND THESE GREEDY, LAZY, UNETHICAL, DECEITFUL, THIEVES TO CAUSE FURTHER SUFFERING "INJURY" IS A CRIME! THERE ARE ENDLESS "EMERGENCY RELIEF RESOURCES" (AND MAKE SURE TO JUST COPY AND PASTE INDIVIDUAL COMPLAINT AND FORWARD TO SS, IRS, ETHICS COMMISSIONS, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, STATE FBI, (NOT BBB, - SEE THEIR RATING!) IRS REWARDS THOSE DEFRAUDING US! REPORT TO LOCAL SOCIAL SERVICES, PLEASE KNOW THERE ARE COUNTLESS TAXPAYERS WHO BASED ON PRINCIPLE HAVE PAID TAXES, FOR OTHER "NEIGHBORS, AMERICANS IN NEED, NOT FR THESE JERKOFFS TO STEAL, DEFRAUD OUR U.S. ECONOMY!

(COMPLETE RAPING OF OUR KC! CA..YRS OF EXP WITH ATTORNEYS (CA CORP, HR, LABOR LAW, EMPLOYMENT, HEALTHCARE)..THEY ALL NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE, CREDIBLE, AND "ETHICAL!" ) that's just the law!!THEYRE TAKING COMPLETE ADVANTAGE OF VULNERABLE, DISABLED CITIZENS WHO TRULY DESERVE OUR RESOURCES DURING FINANCIALLY DIRE CONDITION! BLESS ALL, ONE LOVE!

KC.

maybe we should make a commercial with all these postings.then see what one call can put you in debt and disabled.

My experience was not good after 3 yrs and money spent on tests and doctors i was told my case was useless and that the *** teenagers that worked in the office didnt know what they were doing so now i have no money and im still struggling with severe osteoarthritis in my knees and arthritis in my hands and feet and now im forced to try and find work so that i dont end up on the streets i was also told by a lawyer of brad myler that i will never be able to get disibility!!! well i guess brad myler IS NEVER GOING TO RECIEVE A FLIPPIN DIME OUT OF ME !!!!!

@ripped off

They done me the same way but I have hire me another lawyer and I know God got me its going to go in my favor

People need to realise that disability lawyers work for a percentage of what you get, the longer your case drags out the more they make off of your suffering,It's a shame alot of people who can work are drawing ssdi and making it hard for people that need it, thats another reason why it takes so long.

ive been waiten 2 years and still waiting. I have ceasers stay dizzy and sick all time and just wish this will finally come to a end..... whol do yall suggest

I think the re great Everyone has there own opinion

THAT'S RIGHT THEY ARE A SCAM

#841949

wow I just hired them

@Anonymous

Folks, just remember, if you can hire them, you can fire them. Send the termination notice to both your rep and SSA.

They full of Crapp they never.return call back r nothing

@Dudley

Myler disability full of bull **** I will advise nobody to get them as your lawyer BC u will be waiting a lifetime oh yeah

Now I am terrified. I had placed my case in their hands in December and I haven't heard anything back from them.

I mean, I don't know if they are good attorneys or not but all these reviews scare the jelly out of me. I know that in my condition, I just can't work right now, but with therapy, medications and other ways I hope to overcome my conditions and return to work someday soon in the future.

@LinnyLou2

Please find another lawyer fast.i lost everything because of them

This is my second year trying to win my court case with SSD and using Myler. The first year the customer service was great.

The lady who was my case worker was friendly and stayed with me up to the time the lawyer took over. Then when I went to the hearing I was suppose to have met my lawyer at 8 a.m to go over my case and she waltzed in at 8:20 a.m. with no excuses or apologies, made us late for court by 10 minutes and really did nothing for me in the hearing except to ask the job expert a couple of questions. Seriously I was fighting for my rights, not her and I was wondering why I was paying her.

I lost the case and was told by this lawyer to start over again with the claim. Almost a year later I am now setting up for another hearing because SSD sees no changes to my condition and states they are going by "their rules". Does anyone see rules listed on their website or their paper work they send you? I haven't.

I have more than enough evidence to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that I am disabled and the court will only listen to their doctors who are biased because they are being paid by SSD and they are not even allowed to do a full investigation and make their own diagnosis.

It is a seriously screwed up system where the seriously disabled people can't get their money they put into the system, but others with less problems can waltz in and have no problems getting theirs. If I don't win this hearing I will be firing Myler and going to another lawyer.

@Chip

I hired Myler and they have been helpful and done what they said they would do so far. I waited a year for my hearing but that's not due to Myler, it's SSI.

I finally have a hearing date. I have waited for 3 years for this. I hope they get it for me. I will let you all know.

I can tell you that Rainwater sucks.

I used them first. We'll see how this second hearing goes with Myler helping me.

@Chip

I'm trying to get disability and cancer is my problem,I don't have time for lolly gagging with *** I will pull myself out before paperwork is filled out, thank you all much for writing so others know its impossible to get disability in a timely manner,I figured as much not being an illegal alein and payd taxes and ssi and disability for the past 3o years ill never see a dime. God bless America and may the liars rotttt in helllll and burn slow.

Hi Chip,

I was just wondering if you got a decision yet? I just received denial today and was filling out an attorney search form online and the minute I hit send Myler called me.

I'm not to sure I want to use them after seeing all this. I wish you luck on your case though...

Brad Myler and his associates helped me get my disability. They fought hard for me and handled everything.

I am very pleased with them. The SSA recommended them and I am so glad they did. They kept in touch with me every step of the way and always returned calls promptly.

Couldn't have asked for any better and they were all so nice and polite when you talked with them. Thank God for an Attorney that cares about his clients.

@Karen

SSA does NOT recommend any representatives to anyone. It is a personal decision.

Basically reps do nothing for you until the hearing level.

Why pay them for doing what you can do yourself. You can file your claim and appeal online all by yourself.

They only charge you for medical records! They also win a high percentage of their cases.

This person lost which is unfortunate but they can't win them all. Also for those that think you are getting passed by Myler try going with Binder and Binder same wait.

Why is that? Because its the Social Security Administration that causes the waits not Myler

what was his name?

I just contacted Myler to see if I have a claim. When a company I don't know ask me for my SS # I won't give it out.

They told me they could do nothing for me without my SS #. I decided I needed to investigate the company to insure they are legitimate. I have read a lot about them but know I'm on the fence. Do I or Don't I use them That is the Question?

Now I'm told by Mylar that I won't qualify due to my husbands income. I'm the one disabled not my husband. I have worked for 20+ years, paid into my Disabilty only to be told my husband makes to much money. The representative said to me trying to be funny "you could divorce him then you would probably qualify!".

WTH kind of comment is that?!? I have been married for 25 yrs in April and I have NO intention of divorcing my husband!!!!

I'm done with Myler!!!! :(

@Hairball64

Please check with SSA to see if you are insured for disability. Check www.socialsecurity.gov

I am Kendall Roberts. I am 35 years of age.

I have been denied twice for disability benifits and attempting to go to court. I am experiencing difficulty on approval, and I believe it's because of the lack of Myler disability. They arnt working fast enough or strong enough on my case. I've giving them my medical results, work history, and everything needed to get approval, but no success yet.

I can't get around the fact that I've worked for 20 years paying for disability, and now that I'm disabled that I'm unable to receive it. Myler disability aren't putting forth the effort to get my approval in which I need desperately. Everything that I have worked for to have my whole entire life has been sold at penny's on a dollar to take care of me and my family. Everything is now gone and and no money to support myself or for my family.

I can't work, so what am I suppose to do? Starve, with no lights, or heat, or food, or even shelter. Myler disability doesn't seem to understand my urgency because they aren't in my position.

Do they even care enough to fight the system that I have hired them to do? Quit dragging this out, I need assistance now!!!

@Kendall

You will be denied for at least 6 months or more before you recieve it.I know someone who was very disabled physically and you could tell just by looking at him and he had to fight for four years.What gets me is the people who should not be on it at all get it very easy.

@the real me

YES I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE THIS MY NIEGHBORS!!!!!!!! I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND, I AM DISABLED AND HAVE GOTTEN TURNED DOWN 5 TIMES, THEY ALWAYS HAVE THE SAME ANSWER THEY SAY I CAN DO A LESS DEMANDING JOB?

HOW?I HAVE BIPOLAR 2 CAN NOT GET ALONG WITH ANYONE, I HAVE SIEZURES, AND NERVE DAMAGE IN BOTH MY LEGS AND BACK SOME DOCTER SCREWED MY BACK UP, FROM SURGERY!!! I HAVE A EIGHT GRADE EDUCATION, BEEN SPECIAL ED ALL MY LIFE, I HAVE VERY BAD DEPRESSION, WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY!!!!!

ITS REDICULOUS PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW GOOD THEY HAVE IT, THAT CAN READ AND WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!! BY THE WAY MY WIFE IS WRITING THIS, I THANK GOD FOR HER, IF I COULD WORK I WOULD I HAVE 2 KIDS THAT NEED ME SO BAD,

@Kendall

Anonymous, they work for me and I got approved, it took three years. BUT they did their job.got approved the same day and got call from ssithe.

Next week. GOD BLESS MYLERS

Why does it take some people 2 months to get approved and I have to wait a year to have a hearing? :?

I have had 3 different cases workers. no one has returned many phone call's and I have done the leg work.

getting medical records and such. I was under the impression that was the lawyer's job. Once you have a release for. Boy was I wrong.

:?

I live myler. They were always there for me and won my case quickly.

I'm 26 and have rapids cycle bipolar disorder PTSD and depression.

I would and have recommended them . :grin

Please report your experiences on the Better Business Bureau. People need to know . Too many people keep quiet and allow these crooks to get away with it.

@***cerned

hey "concerned,"

How are they crooks? I am trying to get useful info on them and I find comments like yours and I'm left to conclude that you're just a lazy *** who wants free money from the government.

Just because you get denied doesn't make them crooks.

myler disability is screwing me out of $1900.00. they did no work.

they did no leg work they were incompetant and unprofessional. i collected all information pertinent to my case and we were turned down on the first claim. they failed and i fired myler disability and hired a more responsible firm. now 3 years later the monster myler disability has reared its ugly head and is trying to extract money they never earned or deserved.

if i was getting no money i would never hear from them...now that they know i have reached a settlement they want their greedy little paws on it...bastards are evil.

wanting something they never ever earned. i will fight these people top the very end

I called them and got paperwork after reading everything realized had to scam what if didn't sign paperwork ? Please someone tell me ugh so pissed :(

@marie

Same here,assumption is they can'tdo sShit without Sighned and dated papers,also I will be contacting a lawyer and asking same to make sure....

Well all I have to say is thoughts are still pending for this company...from what I have witnessed with my husband I do not like this company,,,but we will see how the case turn out and I will post again.

I TOTALLY AGREE MYLER DISABILITY IS A JOKE I SUFFER FROM FIBROMYALGIA TYPE TWO DIABETES AND SEVERE CHRONIC IRRIATABLE BOWEL SYNDROME (IbS) WITH DIRREAHIA AND TREMORS I WENT THREW MYLER AMD GOT TURNED DOWN AND THEN FIND OUT THAT MY LAWYER AGREED WITH THE JUDGES DECISION AND THERE NOTHING ELSE THEY CAN DO FOR ME THAT CROCK OF &%#@ THE LAWYER SUPPOSE TO BE ON YOUR SIDE AND FIGHT FOR YOU BUT MYLER IS A JOKE AND A SCAM!!!!!!

Myler disablity law firm is full of no good tricks , I was seen by the lawyer only on the day inn court... So yes.

I do believe this blog.that the young person is talking About. " MYLER DISABILITY.

I do not recommend. :x

I just finished with my ssi. Myler Won it for me.

I got no complaints.

They were very diligent and always called me about any changes. I found it to be a good experience and i would rec :) ommend them.

I hired Myler and they came through for me 100%

I went through Myler last year do to my seizures and stomache pain

I hardly worked in my life at all and they were great for me and to me. Yes they didn't always didn't call back but they got the job done.

I have been recieveing SSI since Jan..

They really were awsome for me. My seizures were caused from a car accident and the attorney I had then did nothing but screw me and I lost the case but Myler stepped up 2 yrs later and got me the help I needed and deserved.

I call ***. Myler won for my son who has autism and me I have multipal sclerosis.

Myler was awesome in court for me. And treated me and my son good. Sounds like u got denied cause nothing is wrong with u. U just don't wanna work.

I wish I could still work. Lazy *** ppl

I am sorry to hear about what happened in your case.

It sounds more like the lawyer that went to court with you.

That is very sad and lawyer like that should be barred from

practicing. Im sure you informed Myler of this lawyer.

For me and my wife Myler was a blessing, My wife and I are

both on disability now.

It took 2 years for my wife to get hers, and only 219 days total

for me to get approved.

Sorry you got a bad lawyer for your hearing, however I beleave that

is what the real problem was.

My fiance filed a claim with them because he has juvenile diabetes since he was 2.Because of his diabetes getting really bad he had retinopathy disease, Causing him to loose his eye sight.

Anyways,I have to say my fiance and I had a good experience with them.

In the beginning we were skeptical.When they called it was very brief. They made sure we would arrive on time and were prepared for court. We had to make sure we had sent them all the documentations we had, to prove my Fiance claim.

He won and Yes, He too had received a bill before winning his claim. He spoke with the lawyer and she said he didn't have to pay anything unless we won.

i like these guys. I am surprised by all the negative complaints.

My experience has been nothing like this. I'd recommend them to anyone.

:grin

Its true I got a bill From myler for medical records and I was told I'd pay nothing unless I won. Well I haven't heard yet from the court but got a bill I don't think so....

@Anonymous

I too got a bill from myler for medical records that I got on my own time. and sent them to myler. they are a complete scam.

I hired Myler Disability way back in 2009. I was in a very fragile emotional state with various physical and mental disorders.

Anyhow, they began sending me packet after packet of information papers to be signed, It all looked like paper work they should have been doing themselves NOT ME I didn't understand most of it, nor did they care to explain anything in detail or guide me through it...Since I obviously have disabilities I need help! They were also really poor with communicating with my doctors and therapists requesting paper work from them. They would never directly call anyone, it was all requests for more extensive reports and paper work through the mail. After about a depressing year and a half of there Lazy B*llSh*it they sent me yet another letter stating that they were dropping my case because they weren't confident that there was enough evidence to win my case.

THEY DIDNT EVEN TRY! I recently did WIN my SSI income awarded to me by the court after hiring an EXPERIENCED Lawyer in downtown Chicago.

I know get FULL BENEFITS after MYLER said I WOULD NOT! *** MYLER DISABILTY!!!

@Rich

Im sorry that youhad problems with myler. I on the other hand was perfectly satified with the job they did on my case.

I have bipolar also and they were very attentative to my needs. I refure people to :grin them every day someone asks about a disability attorney.

I am now dealing with my 3rd rep. @ Myler.

They are not giving out sound advice, not following up with SS, they play the 'numbers' game; the more clients they have the better their chance of winning a case. They have called SS one time in 6 months on behalf of my case. SS sent me to see a medical doctor & a psychologist. Myler told me to withold short notes from my doctor.

The MD & PhD told me the 'short notes' were invaluable information for them to use. Use somebody local, do not use these 'nationally advertised' disbility law firms. They take on far too many cases and their win/loss ratio is terrible. Their first two reps quit, 3rd rep sounds like he is reading from a script.

They are supposed to be strong advocates for your case. Each 'legal rep' is assigned hundreds of cases and are definately not familiar with your case, let alone advocating for you as they should be.

SS responds to a strong advocate, Myler is not one of these. Stay away.

They're registered as a Better Business Company. You should place your complaints with them so that others will have this information.

As it is now - they have an A+ rating. Please go to BBB.ORG and place your complaints.

#632092

I hired myler disability and went threw several different so called attorneys or interns as they may themselves. I got a $400 bill for them receiving my medical records, I told them I could have sent copies for far less.

Also how can I afford $400 and I'm disabled without employment, and I'm still in the appeal stage. We don't get paid unless you do is a load of ***.

They shouldnt be allowed to practice any form law. Hope you read these complaints before its too late, 2 yrs later

I USED TO WORK IN ONE OF THESE HORRIBLE PLACES. TOO MANY CASES; TOO FEW STAFF.

MANY RELY ON ILLITERATE, UNTRAINED SUPPORT STAFF TO DEVELOP CASES AND CALL CLIENTS(THEY RARELY DO) AND HIRE CONTRACT PARALEGALS TO REPRESENT IN COURT.

BETTER OFF GOING TO AN ESTABLISHED LOCAL SSA FIRM FOR HELP. ALSO, AVOID THE "JACK OF ALL TRADES" LOCAL ATTYS, WITH ZERO OR LIMITED SSA EXPERIENCE.

@AVOID HIGH VOLUME MILLS

These guys only do SSD and SSI, but they have over 260 employees and do it for over 28 states. They are like a cattle range.

They work on hundred's of thousands of cases. So if you don't mind just being a number......a number by which they make money.

You will be billed for collection of medical records regardless of whether you send them in yourself. It's just how the machine works.

These places--you know them from the endless 1-800 commercials they run on TV all day--are all impersonal factories with huge caseloads, few staff, high employee turnover and burnout.

They sign everyone with a pulse as a client and play the "odds game." Instead of treating claimants as individuals deserving quality representation and respect, they just throw mud against the wall and hope it sticks (hope judge grants benefits with little effort on their part). They usually assign cases to "hearings reps" (many not even attys) at the last minute.

You are lucky if you even get a call prior to your hearing. You are lucky if your file is up to date when you walk into court; it rarely is.

The only "investment" they make is running TV commercials 24/7, nationwide, to get as many suckers to sign up with them as they can, even if you don't have a snowball's chance in *** of winning benefits. Then they ignore you for 2 years, until the hearing date, when they pretend to care (when they really just want to extract a fee for doing next to nothing).

I'm applying for me daughter she is 2 years old with Ashtma. & Tortecolis which is neck spasm its very painful for her she can't walk, play or anything when she has them only wants to sleep & be massage I just came across them thinking I was calling the main disability office not a law firm so who she I consider instead please email me at takinu2nulevels@***.com. THANKS!!!

@Faith

I think u should go with myler. If u read almost all the bad comments about myler is from ppl with so called mental disorders.

Think about it.

They got ssi for me and my son and yes they send u forms to sign they can't get anyones medical records without ur permission. I think all these other ppl are bashing myler cause they was denied cause they can work and got pissed cause their free ride fell through.

@dawn kelly

you are a clone miss *** kelly

@dawn kelly

Dawn Kelly, how dare you say someone who is Bi-Polar, suffering from PTSD, Anxiety....is just pissed because their free ride fell through. You're pathetic.

I wished I worked in an office environment with you. I wish I could run into you in life and hear you bash the mentally ill.......just like your son who is Autistic, I don't think you would like me very much Ms. Kelly, when I'm angry and raging I'm not the kind of person you want to be around.

May God have mercy on your evil heart. From a 51 yr old Bi-Polar, rapid cycler, suffering from PTSD due to a very abusive childhood, molested at the age of 5 by a schizephrenic uncle, raped, beat and held hostage in college and being raised by a diagnosed Psychopath Mother.

@Faith

I hired meyler for my son's claim they were great. It only took two months. I highly recommend them.

I hired Myler Disability for my son, and all i have to say is they got the job done, and they were very prompt! :grin :) :zzz :p 8)

I have read many cases in which Myler disability attorneys have been inept in their representation. I am sorry to say that the lawyer I had in my case was young and *** vibrant!

I have done civil law in the past and I can say that this man was "THE MOUTH PIECE"! YES.. he was that good and his track record has proved it to me.

Maybe the cases that others have had were either *** or full of holes, but I can honestly say that MYLER Disability is the Disability Lawyers to trust in. So, I would, if i actually had a case that was not moot, not hire Myler; sorry!

i have been calling n calling these ppl and they won't call me back and won't let me know anything i am getting inpatient with this firm they need to be more concern with thier clients because i am really pissed off with them!!!!!!! :sigh :cry :(

@unhappy

My first case worker filed reconsideration paper work when it is a new claim. now i don't know whats going on with my case since the wrong paper work was submitted.

i cant get a return call.

Frustrated!

@unhappy

What us the number there? I am a client and can't find the right number anywher75south!

DO NOT HIRE THEM!!! They are a waste of time!!

And it is BS that they make you pay if you withdraw from the case!!!

I would rather work and hurt my neck and back even worse than wait around for them to do anything!!! I'm sorry i ever hired them!!!

@FtheBS

So am I. For the first few months I only talked to "case managers" a.k.a.

paralegals. FINALLY they assigned an attorney. He called me once about 10 days from the hearing date, and told me to be there 30 minutes ahead of time. He didn't tell me one thing he was going to ask.

To say the least, I was blindsided. If I had known some of the questions, I could have been ready with an intelligible answer. I don't think as fast as I used to. When the hearing was over, he came out and said it was a "slam dunk".

BS.. 3 weeks later I got the denial.

Myler office called me about a week later, and told me that the attorney would NOT be filing an appeal. I had questions that only the attorney could answer, but the paralegal said it was a done deal, and they would be sending me the separation documents.

These guys are great. Too bad most of you guys don't realize that your own medical records play a big part in whether you're approved or not. If your doctor says you're a malingerer, you aint going to win!

What a horrible experience! Myler disability should not be allowed to represent a flea.

They lie about having offices in your town.you dont speak with a lawyer intill the court date and then they dont have all your info. we looked like idiots in court.I have so many things wrong with me that it would take a day to post everything.I have worked all my life and had a 50 thousand dollar a year job. Do you really think I would throw it away for 0 dollars a year.Do not go with this law firm

@homeless

Im days away from being homelss. I too made 50'000+.

Brad Mylers firm does not care. Run.

There have been several posts here and I am now worried about my case. I'm not sure Myler is doing what they should be at this point?

@Anonymous

Hello, I used Myler Disability and I got my disability claim. I was denied twice and finally I got the hearing.

At the hearing my case was accepted. I came with my own documentation of medical history that I had picked up. My lawyer was from Phoenix and I am in San Antonio Texas.

My experience was a good one. :)

I have been denied 3 times for Cronic hep c, my first lawyer went to court with me it went really well we walked out thinking I would be aboved. Then I get a letter saying I was denied because of my age, next letter was to much eduction I have a GED how can that be to much.

The 3rd time was didn't work enough. Now I'm going through Myler with Cronic Hep C. Fibromagla, COPD Anxiety attacks depression. I have already been denied and that letter stated that nothing had changed since 1998 well yes it has.

So I don't think it is just Myler it is the SSI people..I know of a person who was a drunk and got it then my uncle took him 10 years of fighting with face cancer finally a year before he died he went up in the elevator with the judge that had his case. After seeing my uncles face was falling off then he got it. I pray Myler will do what I have heard from the good before I got them I checked with the BBB they rated A+. It is not the lawyer people should be complaining about..Oh and no I do not spell well or any of the other things that have been said but being denied 3 times by other lawyers.

I don't think that Myler should get the blame.

I do have trouble with getting my calls returned but why does that make them bad? Hearing all this yes I am worried but I have to leave it in Gods hands..They can't do any better or any worse than the other lawyers I have had in the past.

So far Myler has been good at answering my questions and filing my claims. I think that just because diagnosed with schizophrenia that my claim would have been approved by "On Record Review" which Myler filed for me.

I had to contact many of the doctors to make sure my records made it to Myler's office. But that is part of my responsiblity. If you are disabled and can't work then help yourself out. Myler has yet to get me to the hearing BUT the medical evidence is there and my work history is horrible.

Jessica Nolan has been a wonderful case manager.

And we are at least trying to make the best of bad situation. I hope we win :)

@Shawn

Dont hold your breath.you are not their number one concern?

My fiancee has cancer along with mental disorders that were caused by removing a brain tumor and this law firm screwed him over royally. They were late sending him out paperwork (they didn't send it out until the day BEFORE the case) so the court case was post-poned, then they sent him out paperwork that listed the wrong date as the court date (he even called to confirm and they told him it was correct) and we drove 2 hours to court to find out it wasn't even the correct date.

Now, because of all the *** they pulled he is not eligible for his back pay because him not showing up for a court date he never knew existed made it so he forfeited his case.

He now has a new lawyer who informed him that Myler royally screwed up and did some highly illegal things... the problem is that it is very hard to sue lawyers.

@Anonymous

my daughter just hires them before we saw this site. can you tell me what law firm you contacted after you got rid of myler?

please email me at:

debsplase@***.com

@Deborah

Did u get any answers on this I'm in the same situation! !! Help email if u kno maryjane42089@***.com

@Anonymous

I am an attorney. I noticed that you said that you are not eligible for backpay because they forfeited your case?

You can reopen previous claims if dismissed and not decided on. You should not have to forfeit your backpay unless you did not follow up within a 6 month period.

i have three friends who got their disability thru myler. they all got their payments within six months.

I am using them now too. for all the folks who say they are bad, well maybe you didnt do your part. and as for the poster with bi-polar.

get a life find something that makes you happy. disability is for people who have real physical disabilities

@happy

For the record. Disability is not for or limited to physical Disabilities.

Bipolar disorder along with skitzophrenia are real diseases and have a real impact on the lives.of.the people who.are burdened with having it. When you day bipolar disorder isn't a real Disability.. then what is? If you can't think straight.focus or control your moods how can they function normally on a day.to.day basis..

being mentally.retarded is.a."mental" disability but being bipolar isn't? Cmon do your research before

along such.ignorant statements.

true..true..true!!

I have been with Myler for three years now.And have yet been able to get proper representation from this firm.I have done all the leg work for these so called lawyers to no avail.All they needed to do was make sure the disability board received the reports.An d they failed to do so time after time.I would not recommend this firm to anyone that needs help.They have proven to me that all they care about is their 25%.So please don't waist your time with these crooks!!

Well, suffer with Multiple Personality Disorder and several other diagnosis throughout life related to this. However, I graduated with honors and have an extensive college background.

So to those of you downing the less educated are so ignorant. Stop ignoring the facts. I have leadership skills beyond compare and a resume to put some of you to shame, however, I'm seeking assistance from MYLER!!! It's rather humiliating to be around people like you.

You obviously are not all you want to be or you would be more tactful and part of the solutions instead of the problems. UGH!!! So sick ans tired of being around such nuisances. Go back to ignorance ...ignore others so you can feel good about yourselves.

Oops, that's not going to work cause you need others to insult to validate who you are. It's obvious you need some help petty ones. Everyone is not the same it blessed equally. However, we all contribute to the bigger picture, LIFE!!!

If it weren't people like the people you down so much you wouldn't have some of the positive outcomes to share in your perfectly twisted world. People like you set me off and trigger me to feel as I do. Just been controlling it. Tired now!!!

It just makes it worse! I sure hope they help me and I will update either way tactfully...respectfully and truthfully.

I used to work for Myler Disability and my wife currently does. I know Brad Myler personally and he's a good man.

I dealt with you people everyday for two freaking years and the complaining should definitely be the other way around. I've never talked to so many rude, unappreciative, entitled people in my entire life, most of whom had never worked a day in their lives. Number one, it's free people. Almost everyone gets denied twice by the Social Security office and the only good percentage of success comes at the hearing level and for that you need a lawyer.

So unless you are actually diagnosed with mental retardation or you lost all of your limbs, you're not going to get any money without a lawyer anyway, and even if you are mentally retarded or lost all your limbs you're not going to get back-pay worth jack. So the 25% of your back-pay that Myler gets if they win your case is money you wouldn't have gotten anyway. So instead of 0% of your back-pay you're getting 75% of your back-pay. Boo-Hoo.

Number two, you don't pay anything if they lose your case, sorry if your brief skim of a legal document made you think that. Number three, when I started working there, there were maybe twenty employees, now it has grown to hundreds. Why? Because so many of you lazy free-loaders are looking for a hand-out.

They have thousands of clients, maybe tens of thousands, so sorry if you don't get all the personal care an attention you'd like, sorry if they don't have time to answer every last one of your tedious freaking questions, get off your entitled butt and research it yourself, it's not like you have anything else to do. I'm terribly sorry that you are disabled and I can't imagine how hard it is, but it's no excuse for treating people like ***, especially when they're working their butts off to help you out.

You are right. It must.

Have here dreadfull to hear people that are truely suffering. On a daily basis. In order for Great employees to do a Great job is for the consumer to be gracious and willing to do what they can. An Attorney is going to work harder for you because they will remember how truthful you were to be on their side as well.

I just became a client and I know I am willing to do my share to win. I have been denied at least 4 times, not having an attorney. I Was recommend by 3 highly. Regarded people in my area to obtain Myler & Associates.

I have lost my home, my car and most of my family due to an accident. I have those issues and I can't. Walk or remember the easiest things. I plan on helping my attorney so we both win.

So some people need to step it up. I went thru 5 years of workmanship compensation. & 3 attorneys. The 3rd attorney Bless his Soul took my case on 6 weeks before trial, and got me wonderful settlement all 3 were paid there share,all my medical was paid and my money lent to me before trial was dissolved.

I worked with him on a daily bases if needed and I will do the same now.

Give a little Gain Alot! KC

@FormerEmployee

Sir, I have to say that I'm included to believe every word you've said. I just started out with Myler to try and get disability or ssi? I'm sorry I'm confused on that as I talked to 3 different people who said they can't help me because my husband makes over $ 2500.00. A month and that I needed to tryssi. But the 4th person really listened to my issues and then talked to his boss who then approved me to start the process. I just got my paperwork Saturday so I'm still working on completing everything. Anyhow, sorry got off track. My point is that.... I have worker in a lot of customer service /admin positions through the yrs. As well as working in a private post secondary training school and I know how nasty and selfish. People can be! It is truly horrendous! The way people can act! Especially if they feel they have been slighted in any way! So I completely understand your feelings on these.issues! I was referred by my sister to use myler.as she just went through the process and was awarded disability/ssi? Even though I had the issue of being told 3x's that Myler couldn't help me. I must say that my experience thus far has been positive. But, I do have to admit. I am scared to death by this process. But, that's due to my extreme anxiety disorder. Not Myler people. It really

Is heartbreaking to me to have to admit to myself that I can't work and help provide for my family due to my numerous health issues! It is not something I take

Lightly by any means. That's what's kept me from doing this for 16yrs! I've tried so hard over the yrs to remain gainfully employed! But, every time it ends 1 of 2 ways. 1I get fired for not being able to perform my job or be.able to make it to work and my sick days cause me to be reprimanded, and written up. I'm not reliable. 2. I quite before I get fired due to my inability to reliable and for not being able to complete my jobs tasks. I've tried several different types of employment to no.avail. that really starts to break you down! So to a point I also see why people get so frustrated and respond so unjustly to the reps that assist them. I'm sorry to take up your time with my viewson the matter!! I realize my opinion wasn't asked for. I hope your wife doesn't encounter any testy people.acting a fool! No one deserves that and it only makes matters more difficult for everybody involved!! Do you by any chance have any advise on how best to approach the matters of filling out paperwork, giving Myler the info that is most useful, and making things as streamlined and painless for both Mylers people as well as someone like me that has no idea what she's doing and is freaking out so much that I'm getting anxiety attacks over it? If so its would be greatly appreciated! But if not I understand and am sorry to burden you with my fears! Thanks Trina Larson

@FormerEmployee

You can say what u want they full of bull *** **** N I approve the message u mad are nah zi don't care if you was thooo✌✌

I applied for ssi a second time because of a move. I have.multiple sclerosis and crohn's disease. The only complaint I have now about this lawyers office is their ability to call me back and transferring of a different rep every time.

Mylar Disability is working my case now and are doing a great job..if I Cal they are quick to call me back...they contact me and encourage me to contact them anything with any questions...we are in the review process now...I'm very pleased with them and the work they done so far and will continue with them till the end :)

No they are a scam. I started with them in 2010, they told me at that time to continue to work and they would do the rest.

My DOB was wrong on the paper work, my employment history was wrong the meds were wrong and they sent me to a dr who told me my knee shouldnt be making the noises and feel the way it does and i should have surgery now meanwhile my doctor had already told me what was going to happen and I cant have the surgery until Im 40 Im 32 now. Then when I was denied because of their doctor I filed the appeal, called Myler no answer no responses so I found a new attry. Then I called Myler to tell them they are no longer my rep. I got a letter 4 days later saying they are still taking their money.

HUH wrong my new attry is fighting that but today I went to my hearing to have it pushed again for another year because Myler told me to keep on working and thats not correct.

If you are with this attry run for the hills. They are a scam and anyone that says otherwise works for the company.

Just because you have a doctor willing to write a letter saying you are disabled, doesn't mean you are disabled under the social security guidelines. You must have medical evidence (test results).

I suggest if you are trying to get disability, read the rules. I applied myself and received disability approval within 6 weeks.

I have been with myler since the beinging of this year they file my social security case for me yes I was denied the first time and I'm awaiting my reconsider but overall they have been great they respond to my calls and email in a timely manner they are great :p

I don't know how they got my phone number, but they are now calling me. My husband died and I am applying for benefits for our daughter (since he paid into the system for over 35 years), but I didn't solicit Mylar Disability's help.

What is this? Hearse-chasers...the new ambulance-chasers?

have been trying to call myler disability for the past three weeks,but i still havent talked to a real person.this has been going on for a year and half and still no word on my case.

I got the same problem with mylers disability

I went to a hearing and the judge was very rude Iwas not able to say a word about my problem and the lawyer did not say a word too about my case.

How can i get a job if am 59 years old and i suffer from anxiety attacks and agarophobia and the medication they gave me keeps me drugged all day long.

Notice how all the people that are bashing Myler Disability, which is a great company and works hard for its clients, are all terrible spellers and have poor grammar. No one can or should take you seriously if you can't even spell the condition you have.

Pathetic. Go back to school or for God's sake use spell check.

#652072
@Meg

I'm with myler disability. I filled out paper work online closed it out then the lady called me two minutes later took all my information then told me i will be getting paper work in the well, i got it filled it out sent it back then had an appointment 5/13/2013. Working on my case as we speak

@Meg

must be nice to be a collage educated ***.

They are scammers and I did win my case, just not wih them. Dont hire these freaks.

I don't know what you guys are all complaining about. If they are a scam, how come the better business bureau gives them an A+ rating and shows them as an accredited business?

That's got to mean something, doesn't it?

From what I can tell, they're doing a fine job and they treat me with lots of respect.

Their office isn't far from where I live and I think these guys are as good as anyone out there. I know that most people complaining are just pissed because Social Security doesn't believe that they're disabled.

Wellll, I was going to call him re: my husband, but now I don't know. I know if you don't deserve the benefits then you can't get them, but I want an attorney who will work for and with me. What to do?

I am greatful for Myler disability....my lawyer did his job and got me my disability..not everyone qualifies for disability....keep that in mind

I have been with them for 3 years and the lawyer was worthless and i did have all the paperwork from my doctors stating that i can't work and I still got denied because Myler is worthless and now I get a letter that they dropped me. Wow when things get hard they run and don't do ***...

:upset. I read this page and am just getting started and now just gonna pray and respond accordingly. I'm a pretty lucky Libra and very book smart so I've got faith ...

What u people dont understand it takes a long period of time to ge s.s. Benifits quit living off the government , get a job , quit making excusses to get free money, and before you know it you will get your free money, so SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

@Mike

Everyone knows it takes awhile (in some cases) but not all and no one is looking to live off the gov't, as these people have worked all their lives and PAID into the system, so know of what you speak!! There is NO FREE MONEY just legitimate citizens with a disability that enables them to work,DO NOT JUDGE as you are not a judge or a doctor! Educate yourself :eek !

OUEndHell yeah they are shady they didn't do anything either my doctors send the SCSI the paper about my sons health so I canceled them but still they said they will charge me so the ssi send me some money but the rest might go to them but I call ssi and I explain to the myler didn't do nothing so they might not pay them. Shady lawyer myler disability.

I had myler for my ssi and they never got it for me so my pulmonary dr called social securty and 3days later I got a letter from ss saying I was approved.it took my lung cancer dr talking to ss to get my ssi started.myler told me I didnt have to pay nothing ss would pay them.then I get a letter from myler saying I owed them 607.50$ for their services.but yet they arent the ones that got me ssi.yes they are shady!!!

@Rick jewell

Hey Wandy, what all did your doctor have to do? Maybe I can get my doctor to do what he or she did!

I was diagnosed with Lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, TTP(blood disorder) and I am having a hard time with social security! I would really appreciate your help!

:( YES BEWARE OF MYLER THEY R A SCAM I NEVER WON MY CASE OK AND NEVER WOULD HEAR FROM THEM WHEN APPEALED I SUFFERED 3 YEARS AND WHEN I CHANGE LAWYERS THEY R SAYING I STILL HAVE TO PAY THEM MONEY THEY TOLD SSI THEY DONT WAIVE FEES SO EVERYONE BE AWARE THATS NOT WHAT IT SAID AND THIER WRITTING OK U LOOSE A CASE U DONT GET PAID U WIN A CASE THATS THEN U GET PAID BUT NO THEY WANT YOUR MONEY EVEN IF THEY R NOT REPRESENTING U PLEASE DO NOT SIGN ANY PAPPERS THEY R SCAMS LAWYERS :(

I love how all the bitter comments are from people who don't win benefits. It's not Myler's fault.

It's YOUR fault.

You have to have strong evidence from your doctors and SUPPORTIVE doctors.. It's not their fault you don't have the evidence.

Now i have mixed feelings. Just yesterday i mailed my first paperwork to myler with all of my history.

Tommorow i will call them to be sure they are going to do a leigate job in representing me. I hope they do the right thing!

:? :?

i was denied and i whant to appeaL & A HEARING WITH A JUGE PLEASE CALL ME AT 407-202-****

people need to stop belly aching. too bad they dont give out ssi for belly aching or everyone on here would be a winner.

Have i messed up :sigh

@omg

i have applied twice before and been denied. this firm is handling my case now and after reading the comments i am concerned...this is my third attempt.

my doctors refuse to fill out the paperwork and why , i dont know. but i do know that all you *** that make your comments about get a job and get a life and other rude responses to the ones that have complained, well here is one for you, just because you got your disability you think less of the ones who are upset and struggling even commenting on thier spelling, well to you smart *** git fooked, hows that for spelling. and you smart *** that got your claim approved and sit back typing your arrogant comments telling the next guy to get a job , well how come you are approved due to not being able to work a job when infact you are skilled enough to type on a computer your smart *** comments wow!! there are jobs out there for these skills!!

so how about you get off your lazy free loading *** and give the tax payers back the approved claims money you suckered the governent out of too...no one should be knocking no ones claim.. i see so many people on disability in my own neighborhood that run , jog, deal drugs, run to the mailbox to get thier check , no wonder the government is about to go off the cliff, hope they take all you *** that dont really need disability, yet get it, over the cliff with them. I have a condition that will kill me its just a matter of when, so back to my concern, i have to put faith in this lawfirm and stand for something before i pass, because folks if you dont stand for something you will fall for anything... bard myler this is for you, !

1) i am not a coward so i will not hide my identity, i have read all the positive and the negitive, and you are my representitve in my third attempt, socome april 29th show me you are a good firm and win my case before i am not able to type like i am roday , and as you cantell by my choice of lingo, i will write a damm good response and review, and lay to rest those who slam dunk ya... and to O M G have i messed up, i am right there with you, but we cant rely on those who make comment to the bad outcome of thier case ... we dont know thier circumstances. But heres one for you: parmilee of springfield mo.

took my case and droped me before the hearing and still want paid and done nothing in my case one week before the hearing, yet still want paid HA! believe this , i will deny my own claim before i will let them get a penny!! but i dont let what they did to me cloud my thinking of another firm such as myler, One of my conditions is Copd Moderate serious stage and this is a death sentence, i pass out at different times and got scars all over my face to prove it, i am pennyless and some what homless , i lost jobs because of my conditions, i am bi-polar stage two, with back injuries, i have to take percsets daily from the pain clinic just to move around and degeneritive arthiritus throughout my body!!

its eating my joints1 thats pain baby, any one want to tell me to get a life or job.? sincerely, confused , scared, and discouraged but have faith....

Myler Disability handled my case and did a great job. I am very happy with the work they did and their fast response with all my questions.

My case was approved the first time. I made sure they got all the documents they requested as fast as I could get them to them. From the research I did before looking for an attorney, I found that quit often a poorly documented case is hard to win and frequently lost. In my opinion what you think is wrong with you and your opinion of your case is not as important as "what did your Doctor document about your case" and did your attorney get copies of all that information.

My case was no slam dunk but, it was well documented and I felt it was my job to make sure my attorney had everything he needed and more, to get the job done. If you can not find help here with an attorney you may want to look for help from rehab. Michigan has MCTI a rehab college in Plainwell, MI that has helped many disabled people of all walks of life.

The state you live in may have something like that for you. I wish you luck and gods speed.

I'M ONLY UPSET BECAUSE IT'S TAKING SO LONG AND BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE LAWYER WOULDN'T USE ALL THE DISABILITIES I HAVE TO WIN!!!! :?

I HAVE BEEN WITH MYLER DISABILITY FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND WHEN WE WENT TO COURT THAT WAS THE 1ST TIME I EVER SPOKE TO MY LAWYER!! WELL WHEN WE GOT TO COURT HE SAID HE WAS ONLY GOING TO USE MY DIABETIC NUEROPOTHY FOR IT WAS SUPOSSE TO BE THE STRONGEST THING HE HAD TO WIN MY CASE!!

WELL 2 MONTHS LATER I GOT A DENIAL LETTER IN THE MAIL FROM SOCIAL SECURITY JUDGE STATING THERE WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THIS!!

SO NOW HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE APPEALING MY CASE AGAIN FOR ME!!

BUT THE BAD THING IS IT COULD POSSIBLY TAKE ANOTHER 2 YEARS BEFORE WE CAN EVEN GET ANOTHER HEARING!!! UGH :sigh

#520467

For all those wishing to get social security benefits, you do not need an attorney. There are free advocates that volunteer that will help you get the initial paperwork done and the first calls out of the way.

Your local congressman's office is also a good place to start. That is what they are voted into office for.

Once I started on the road to my claim doing this I was awarded within six months with no court hearing at all. Good luck.

#519409

Beware of some attorneys trying to represent you before you even had an application with Social Security. It is a bad sign !!!

They will collect $6,000 for something you can do on your own. People don't need an attorney to apply Social Security. You doesn't need and attorney to appeal either. It is best to always talk to friends that could help you with it.

I research Myler and they aren't Better Business Bureau accredited. Research it online and you will find out more...Watch it!

hello people can anyone tell me if i am doing the right thing hired myler disability plz

Well I am a client of Myler disability and so far it seems like they are on top of things as far as my upcoming court hearing goes..still havent heard from the attornet that will represent me yet and I go to court next week....any how does any one know the chances of winning a ssdi case when it is taken to court...? let me know @..dejonray.brumana55@***.com

this is horrible running down a law firm because it did not go your way i used mylar and quess what we won yeah they have been fighting for me for 2 years

I worked for myler disability and was terminated from there i asked him why and he stated i will not discuss that with you, i called him later they stated i didnt discuss it with you then nor now. I had a hearing with a judge due to myler disability fighting me, i was notified i was terminated without just cause.

They treat their employees bad and their clients.

My neice had a claim with them and the supervisor on her claim wouldnt get any paperwork contacted us once every couple months, they talk behind clients back i loved working with my clients and never screwed up on my job, but they run the company so wrong and they do deny alot of people i didnt make the decisions, but i definately got paperwork for my clients. they make up alot of things, to look good.

DON'T PICK MYLER DISABILITY IF YOU WANT THEM TO WORK ON YOUR CASE, THEY WONT DO ANYTHING THEY JUST WAIT TIL IT GOES TO A HEARING SO THEY GET MORE MONEY.

I to had Brad Myler to handle my case and they did nothing right.I have had back,both shoulders and left knee surgery I am in pain every day all day and yet my judge and social security say they were never aware of this.I have been fighting for disability sence DECEMBER 9,2009 I have been denide 3 times because MYLER DISABILITY did not do there job. they then send me a letter saying they they would no longer represent me on the case but if I win I would still owe them for the so called work they had done maby it was my color of skin,and not the content of my case.

Donna, no, if you don't sign and submit the papers you don't owe anything. If you're not interested, just tell them.

As to them being out of state (Utah), it really doesn't matter since Social Security's a federal agency and everything is done either on-line or through the mail.

If it comes down to a hearing, I suspect the lawyer they send is local. You might want to check with them.

I hired Myler in Oct. 2011, was approved by SSA for disability benefits in May 2012.

Myler is not a scam but, as far as I can tell, all they did was fill out the application and make a few follow-up calls to SSA and to me. For that they got $6,000 (paid directly by SSA, so don't think you can stiff them). SSA contacted my doctors, not Myler.

If I could do it over, I'd file the initial application myself and hire Myler only for appeals. But it is reassuring having an expert in your corner.

I looked on the Web for help and put in my daughter's information and then I got a call and answered some questions and then they sent me some papers to sign. I have not signed the or sent them back but they have called me everyday about the papers and I didn't know they were out of state not sure really what to do. Can they make me pay for the papers I am suppose to sign that they put together about my case, would like to know cause I am scared about all this now.

I hired Myler and was awarded disability benefits after waiting 6 months. My case manager was always available via phone or email.

What they did besides fil out the application I don't know, but they are no scam. They only get paid if you win.

I hired myler dissability and all this negative stuff just scares me :eek :x

i used Myler disability and they were great they did all the work contacting my drs. and everything and i won my case 3 months later and i dont know why people are saying all these awful things i would refer them over and over to people keep doing a good job myler

:zzz

:grin Myler has won my case. Yeah! :grin

Dnt really know what to say about this company

:( i had myler disabilty and they are the biggest frauds i have ever seen,i goy them in apirl 2009 i was denied 6 times ,i even went in front of a alj and was denied, why they didn't get my medical records,when i called they wouldn't call me back,finally when they did i ask her why they never got my records she told me it was my job,so i got another lawyer and he won,,but myler still wants to get payed for something they never done,

A little slow but it might be the gov need help bad done lost everything I hope court date is soon pray for me thinks : :cry

I worked for Myler Disability for 6 months. I am here to tell you that THEY ARE CROOKS!!

I was fired because I was a whistle-blower. The man that owns the company, Brad Myler, is as schmarmy as they come. That face you see on TV for the commercials is a fraud. He is greedy and unethical and he trains his attorneys to be the same way.

There is an extremely high turnover rate there because of how the company is run. They submit information to the judge that they don't even confirm, and they hound their employees to use dishonest practices. You are far better off to check out a book from the library to see how to file and get your claim to be seen by a judge. Myler Disability is all about the #'s and they don't care if you win or lose, because they get money from you anyway.

The way the contract is written is very deceptive. They have an entire part of the company that does bill-collections on people even if they don't win their case, or if you win on your own. Please save yourselves and do not hire these crooks. I have been gone from the company for over 2 years, but they keep growing rapidly because of their dishonest procedures.

I have watched it keep happening. They don't care about the "one". They only care about making money from YOU and from the government. Because here's a little known fact...the SS office PAYS for attorneys to go and try YOUR case.

They make money hand over fist.

It is sickening. Don't trust Brad Myler...he is a crook.

Does anyone know if these attornys prolong cases to increase their pay at the end? Also I was under the impression they would retrieve info from your doctors.

not sure what all the negitive feed is about ive had myler disability working on my case since oct 2011 and they have gotten all the medical records on there own ive filled out all the papers they sent me and they are always quick to return all my calls and keep me posted on all the happenings on my case and yes the papers in the begining do state they dont get paid unless you win your case!!!! So for me its been ALL GOOD Karissa Smith is my case manager and she is on top of things so far i give them a 2 thumbs up and recommend them if you need help with gaining your disability case!! :zzz :grin

I HAVE HAD 4 BACK SURGERY AND NOW THEY HAVE TO DO ANOTHER SURGERY.. I CAN"T EVEN SLEEP AT NIGHT CAN HARDLEY WALK SO I APPLIED FOR SSI ON MY OWN DENIED DAM, SO NOW I GOT MYLER FOR MY LAWYER I HOPE THEY KEEP THERE WORD TO ME I HAVE SEND AND FILLED EVERYTHING THEY NEEDED I HAVE HAD 3 DOCTORS FILL OUT THE PAPERS FOR ME ...

SO NOW I PRAY THEY HELP ME.... PLEASE

Myler disability is such a scam stay away dont waste your time :(

I recently just started with myler in febrary have filled out what they have sent me! I have filed for disabity four different times an been denid just hope they can help mr win my case tried of bein denied i hear myler was a go place that could help me win so will c what they can help me do. Just very nerous im goin lost again but think mylet can help out big!

I am new to disibility claims and have Applied for SSI on October 2011 and have been denied. On April 20 2012 I recieved a letter from Myler Disability stating they had recieved the most recent denial on my claim for Social Security Disibility Insurance and or Supplemental Security Income Benifits.

They continued the letter by stating that thier office disagrees with the decision and will be appealing it. I sent them the enclosed paperwork filled out in the mail. I called my case manager and he said for now I have done all the needed work. So now I am waiting.

:? 8)

I posted awhile back on this feed and I will tell yea Mylar disability has done everything they said they would,I got a letter a few months ago about the date and time of my hearing,my attorney called me a few days before my hearing and she met me this morning 30 min before the hearing...and the judge approved me this morning right then and there!!! I will tell you make sure you send every bit of paperwork that is sent out to you from Mylar and Social Security,if something was sent to me twice I still sent it back!!!

Make sure you get your forms filled out by your Drs. this can either help or not help..its all about what your Dr says!! So many people put the blame on their attorneys or the law firm,but until a judge goes thru every spec of your case,all your medical records,and of course depending on what your Dr. has to say is up to the judge!!!

there is also rules and regulations and certain criteria that you as a individual must meet according to the guide lines!!!

if you dont meet those guidelines then you may not be approved!!! It is a long process for many people good luck...

i recently won my case through myler disability. the form you signed says no such thing, i still have a copy of it.

it says they don't get paid if you dont win, but they do expect you to reimburse them for retrieving medical records. don't listen to this person, none of it is true.

I HAVE RECENTLY RECEIVED MY PAPERS FROM MYLER DISABILITY, AND IM MORE CONFUSED THAN EVER READING THESE COMMENTS. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK, IS MYLER A SCAM OR NOT??????

im at a big loss for words these guys have left a bad taste in my mouth since day one, i still hope im wrong and win at my comming court!if not well mabey ill just walk in front of a buss! one thing for sure it would be quicker then what they have put me threw for the past two miserable years1 good luck to allu future clients hope ur ride is better then mine GOD BlESS ALL even you MR Brad Myler