ExchangeZone - Http://www.exchangerzone.net

exchangerzone.net is Fraud Company. This company has cheated me also. I have ordered for $2000 LR. I paid them 98500 Rs to their hdfc account they have not given me LR to me, so many days plz beware of this company dont lose u r money from these cheaters. and for team exchangerzone.net, you are ***... its 28 days over still u didnt get my money or LR yet... If u want proof cal me on below number... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Javed Mansuri Ahmedabad +91-9825****88

ok exchangerzone.net started brand new website called netwayexchange.com lolz

These people has cheated me. I sent 1000 lr on July 13th and still did not receive payment.

They pick our calls once a while and every time I get the same reply "Amount will be deposited today" but until now no payment has been made. You have written in review some harsh words like "If you are born to only one dad ... blah blah blah.

Now you are not picking up the call. So what does it mean.

hello i deposited 100000INR they told me within 1 hr i will get my 2105$ LR's but they still havnt given the LR's since last thursday please beware of this site exchanger zone

Hello guys... this comp is Fraud... they have cheated lots of persons and i got calls from lots of ppls also. please dont do business with this site. Offcourse I got mine 98000 rs but after 3 months and lots pain they have given me. after deposit money they didnt pick ur cal or not replaying ur mail. I have contacted them on site online cheating lots of time and 1 other mediator person has helped me out.

If you cheated from exchangerzone.net (Tarun) then post ur comment below this post and send me your proof so i can show that mother**** and sun of a bi*h.

javed0076@***.com

if you are really born to only one dad come to hyderabad and show the proper proofs and then take actions on me, why do u create the mess over here if you were very strong on what you are saying you can contact us on 077022****8 09502****88,contact us as soon as possible otherwise lets see what happens, and when we try to call you even you dont pick our calls mother ***,come down to hyderabad any time, saying again and again if you are a son of only one dad

View more comments (4)