Freightcenter uship scam

My shipment: http://www.uship.com/shipment/1-Other/23893****/ Freightcenter switched carriers from quote but did not communicate that info to the new carrier, the original carrier somehow finally made the shipment that is now 1-1/2 weeks late. Freightcenter now wants to charge me for them changing carriers twice. Said they had no idea why SEFL would make pickup, "SEFL must have just stopped in!! I guess the SEFL driver was just driving around Tampa looking for shipments and found ours. Don't waste your time and money on Freightcenter. As you can see freightcenter is run by idiots who know nothing about shipping. I called SELF to drop Freightcenter since they scammed me by switching carriers.

DO NOT USES THESE GUYS!!! Shipped my stuff Monday, promised to get it to me Friday.

Come Friday, stuff is not here yet, and they promised to call me back the next week. I kept calling them every day until the following Friday, with promises made every single day, with no one calling me back. It's Friday a week after it's supposed to be here, and it's still not here!

They say my stuff is lost. If you don't want this type of headache, DO NOT CALL THESE GUYS!!!

BEEN ANOTHER USHIP VICTIM?

Contact: trotterautotransport@***.com if you have been scammed on uship or if you have been forced to take their illegal safepay escrow scam.

Charges are being compiled and the more people that help file, the more it will help get a class action suit against uship. If you have lost revenue in any form due to uship's poor business practices, if you have been kicked off for notifying uship of a scammer or you feel they singled you out for a personal vendetta, contact Lonnie @ Trotter and get the needed documentation to add your info to the report.

SPEAK UP, TAKE CONTROL. YOU CAN HELP SHUT DOWN USHIP ONCE AND FOR ALL AND GET A SETTLEMENT FOR LAST WAGES FOR THEIR POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES

View more comments (1)