Boss Systems Carpet Cleaning - Do not use this company

Update by user May 24, 2019

Actually since I wrote this review I have yet to receive a refund. It has been almost 2 months.

Original review posted by user Apr 24, 2019
I was called the first day they were supposed to come (1/2 hour before the end of the 3 hour window) to say the technician couldn't come because he had a problem. (This service was paid in advance, and scheduled two weeks in advance.) It was rescheduled for the second week and I received a call the morning of the second appointment that there was no equipment available and they couldn't come. I asked for my money back and received a call from the company's president apologizing saying that he would personally supervise the cleaning if I wouldn't cancel and he would insure that someone would be there if i rescheduled. The next week (on the same morning that they were supposed to come) I received a call that there was no equipment to clean my curtains. This was three weeks of changing my schedule, moving my furniture and staying home. I asked for my money back but had to call them after a week of not hearing to insure that it was sent. It took over 2 weeks to return my money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
ID
#1520974 Review #1520974 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Rockville, Maryland