Pearson Ford sounds more like "Worst-Than Ford"

Triston at the new car lot seemed like a nice guy with no initiatives other than helping me get a car on the terms that I put no money down and I have a credit rating of 590 with excellent car loan payment history. I get there and he had me test drive the only Focus they have. Why didn't he mention that before I made the trip out there! Then I let them know I don't want to put any money down but then he came back with a demand for $1000 down. Over the phone he said he had a 2008 Focus there at $14,000 after the rebates, but when I applied for credit it was almost $17,000. Then he passed me off to one of his co-workers who wasn't very helpful at all. Then to top it all off the manager comes out of the office and looks at me like I am some fraud and asks, "So, what's going on with Wachovia?" with a cynical stare. *** him! I pay on time all of the time. I can't believe they do business like that! Honestly, this is the worst experience I have ever had a car dealership! Instead of running your credit right there, they go into a office with the managers and shut the door. I also noticed that there are no hispanic workers at this dealership. What the *** is up with that? *** Pearson Ford's Management Team. I will make sure that I let everyone know how *** up they are at Pearson Ford. I have a big mouth and I know how to use it. They are the WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ID