Rite Price Magazines - Rite Price Magazine-did not deliver

Ordered Martha Stewart Living in Feb 2011 and it is now mid-May but not one issue has arrived. Their website says to allow 9-12 wks for the first issue to arrive but we are past that time and my email to them is being ignored. I do have an order confirmation from them following my payment from February. I am concerned now that I see reviews on this company being a rip off. I would like to receive the magazine asap or get my money back. This is horrible service and unacceptable. If there is any chance you can assist, it would be greatly appreciated.

Ditto. Ditto.

Ditto.

Makes me mad - at them, and at myself, for being the last to know. I didn't think I could be charged until a product was sent, but I suppose that doesn't matter when your business is ripping people off!

I also order Martha Stewart Living in January and have not received my subscription. I've emailed multiple times but have not received any type of response. I've tried going to the web site but I get an error message saying there is no web site at this address?!?!

That happened to me too!wJ1gw

I had the same experience. I ordered Rachel Ray's Magazine in January 2011, never received it and sent 3 emails inquiring where the mag was.

I, too, was ignored, so I sent an email to Rachel Ray today and hope to hear back from her. I am reporting it to the BBB and consumer agency.

How rude!!! :?

I should've checked the legitimacy of Rite Price Magazine before ordering US Weekly through them. Ordered the mag back in February and still have not received anything.

I'm pissed!

No email response and their phone number doesn't work. There's got to be something we can do to get our money back!!!

I hear you. I have experienced the same scenario.

I ordered a 2-year subscription to Newsweek on 3/1/11. Rite Price Magazines took my money, but have not sent one magazine. I have sent 3 emails, which have been ignored.

Their listed phone number is bogus too. Rite Price Magazines IS A FRAUD.

I too feel scammed. order US mag 12/22/10 still to date no mag or response to email. Have tried to call but just get disconnected.

View more comments (6)