Automall Collection - Auto Mall Collection sold me an amazing car!

Well, this is the second car that I have purchased from them and I have had nothing but great success!I felt they deserved some credit! Let me start by saying, the cars are absolutely gorgeous! Great selection and they are always happy to go out of their way to find the car that is perfect for you. I really believe they care about their customers. They are extremely knowledgeable and will address all your questions and concerns. I was a little hesitant at first because my credit is a bit below average but they worked hard to make sure they got me the best rate possible. Not only that but they have the best prices around...and trust me I do my research. Great cars, great prices and great service. Whats to complain about? I highly recommend them!

This comment was written by an employee NOT a customer! They have zero customer service skills especially the managers John and Jay.

They are all about scamming and screwing people for as much money as possible.

Promises promises until you sign on the dotted line then NOTHING!

Great place to buy a car.

@Anne

She works there or is dating one of their rude managers!

NOT TRUE!!

This person is obviously very disturbed.

so true they sell cars that have been put back together "bent frames, accidents, floods" whatever thay can get cheap! They over promise and under deliver!

The sales people have to clean the cars with window cleaner if they are lucky. They also under pay all the sales people mini commisions $100 per car!

they start you out at $500 salary then after 2 months they knock you down to $300 salary! they suck!

TO EXCELLENT SERVICE MY A$%%%:

EVERBODY KNOWS YOU LIKE TO GET IT THERE SO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET.

TO SANTINI:GIVE HIM A LITTLE MORE UP HIS A$%%%% ,HE HAS A BIG HOLE.

This is for the *** that put the first comment.it is obvious who you are.we told you what goes around comes around.you are there now.there is more waiting for you.

The second comment is made by the first guy,s boyfreind.good luck.who is laughing now ***.

Keri is one of Eddie Jamali's girlfriends!

You're a lying sack of dogsh1t.

View more comments (8)
ID
Cambridge, Massachusetts

Auto Mall Collection sold me an amazing car!

Didn't you buy your second car from Auto Mall on May 14th? Post number 237617?

Seems you buy a lot of "second" cars from this outfit. Try douching your brain instead of your c#nt.

ID