Futures and Forex Day Trading - Giles and Futures & Forex Day Trading

Have you watched and been taken in by Giles yet? He is very easy and will draw you in. But he manufactures his results and once told me he can always go to confession. Folks, this guy doesn't even use his own methods that he charges you for that doesn't work. Want to now more? Email me at janno1951@***.com. Giles has fabricated his results since he began the system. He will make you feel that his system has a wow factor and prices bounce right at his entry's. Let me share with you how that happens.

Leading Edge Trading

About 2 months ago I posted a concern and complaint about a person who calls himself HT and supposedly calls trades in his trading room called Leading Edge Trading. Now, any of you reading this are already aware that HT will not identify himself as he says he is a "private person." For those of you who can smell a scam a mile off know that the scammer will not give you a name and if they do it isn't the right one anyway. Folks, I have discovered who HT is and his background. Email me and you can find out who this person is and why he doesn't want you to be able to google him. We need more people to know who this person is so traders aren't scammed of their hard earned savings. You want to know him? email me a janno1951@***.com.

This guy is as disrespectful as they come. I don't even want to get in to how he claims to be a "Pro Trader" and everyone else are *** retail traders. He is so vague on his so called "calling every swing" that if it works he was right and if it doesn't work he was not saying do that so why did you.

Futures and Forex Day Trading - Giles and Futures & Forex Day Trading

I have posted 2 previous concerns and will continue to post for another 9 months. If you have been contacted by Giles and are considering whether to use his system you need to know the following. First, no one stays with Giles. He draws you in by being just honest enough to make you think he has honest principles. I can assure you he doesn't. Giles fabricated his results page knowingly and he used it to entice me to purchase. If you ever go into Giles room you will see virtually no one there. The reason is simple, after they see how unsuccessful he is at trading and how useless his system really is traders move on. Giles had a webinar trying to get people to come back to his room a couple of weeks ago. He spent the entire time trying to show how hard he is working at making his system more profitable. Now, one would think that would translate to trading success but that was never shown. Traders, there are many other options out there that are reliable and can make money daily. You will NOT be able to do that in Giles room or with his system. It is a 50% winner at best and we all know that is a loser. He doesn't even trade his own system because he doesn't trust it. If you want more information about Giles and how phony he really is then contact me at janno1951@***.com.

Futures and Forex Day Trading - Futures & Forex Day Trading is a fraud

For those of you who might be in the process of being wooed by Giles you should contact me before signing anything or sending him any money. I will tell you everything. Janno1951@***.com is my email address. You will be sorely disappointed with what you ultimately receive. Giles is desparately trying to make a living by selling software that does not work. It is a fast way to lose your account. Email me and I will explain. janno1951@***.com. You will be glad you completed your due dilligence on this guy. He basically stole from me using dishonest data.
ID
#319735 Review #319735 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Futures and Forex Day Trading - Giles Kolakowski and his Day Trading

I have submitted a couple of concerns prior to this one and somehow they were deleted. I am not going to accuse anyone of anything but I found it odd. But, not to be deterred I am going to add Giles name to this one so anyone who performs a search using his name can also find it. Giles was extremely dishonest when dealing with me. He fabricated his spreadsheet and sold me on the results of that spreadsheet. Giles doesn't even trade his own system. He is desperately trying to create income from selling something he knows doesn't work and won't use it himself. Giles is a salesman and uses an approach with just enough honesty to draw you in. If you need to speak with anyone about this scam email me at janno1951@***.com. If you don't want to take my word for it there are others who have experienced Giles lies who I can refer you to. Don't buy anything without checking this guy out.

Futures and Forex Day Trading - Futures & Forex Day Trading is a fraud

For those of you who might have happened upon Giles and his system or just been emailed, let me tell you how you will be ripped off if you move forward with him. Firstly, Giles comes across so laid back and will be very forthcoming about things that draw you in and make you feel he is trustworthy. He was a salesman in the Steel industry at the beginning of his career and crafted a simple way to make the buyer feel comfortable and himself trustworthy. He is selling a system he learned a year ago from another trader but purports himself to be a 30 year trader. He is not. He couldn't get clients so at suggestions began to keep a record of the trades supposedly taken in the room. He fabricated these results. He says he takes these trades himself even though he sims in the room. If you really feel that Giles is real due to how he interacts with you then just ask him this: Show me your account statement of you making the money you say you are making in this room. It is a reasonable and honest request. If he states that is only his business then you have your answer. If he knows that taking his trades, and is willing to show his statements, just think how many traders would be buying his system? There are never more than 4 to 6 people in his room. I bought that system because he fabricated the results. If you need any kind of information about Giles just send me an email at janno1951@***.com. and I will explain how he does it. Stay away from this guy.

Futures and Forex Day Trading - Futures & Forex Day Trading can't be trusted

I met Giles a year ago and struck up a relationship with him as he seemed refreshingly honest. I tracked his results for a month in the room and it was a losing month. At the time he stated he wasn't keeping track of results so there was nothing to guage how well this method worked over time. But my results in one month were not good so I moved on. Giles kept me on his list and we communicated several times. He had the software made so it would alert the trader to the trades and was moving out on his own. Previously he was with the person who taught him the method. At my suggestion, and many others as well, he began to track the results in the room. He showed me his results and the results were impressive. I decided he must have improved on the method and since he was making money I would go ahead and invest in the method and get the software. I then found out how Giles was counting results that were not accurate. Let me say this out front. His system will lose you money and he doesn't even trade it live. He will tell you he doesn't trade live in the room as his attorney has informed him he can not legally do this. That is unture. But the reason is because he knows his system doesn't make money and he doesn't want to end his business. He fabricates the results 2 different ways. First he has set up his NinjaTrader sim account to "enfore immediate fill". What this means is when price gets to his entry it fills in sim immediately. A live account never fills and most sim accounts set up normally never fills. You might say, how often can this happen to be something that affect the results page? It happens 2 or 3 times a week. Now, in a month it happens about 10 times. This means that he is counting 10 winning trades that never happened. So, if he states his system won 4000 in a month, it really only made half that. But, in March, his latest month he made 200 dollars, he really lost more like 1800. One of these trades he counted that no one could be a participant made 750. You do the math. Now, the second way is he is now calling trades his system doesn't alert the trader to. So, you would need to take a trade you have no understanding of why it is being taken. All this to try to make a living off traders when he knows he has a losing system. If you want to ocntact me my email is janno1951@***.com and I can give you move information.

The Leading Edge Trading Cult

If you are reading this then I commend you. I wish someone had just taken the time to post this information for me to read before I wasted almost 3 months taking abuse from this narcisstic megalomaniac. The definition of megalomania is: delusional fantasies of wealth, power, genious, omnipotence, and more. A cult is defined mostly by religious organizations as that is where they get notariety. But they all have one leader who demands insularity, listen only to me, everyone else is wrong, do not challenge me. Every cult leader is completely defined by the two terms that I have attempted to articulate above. The Leading Edge Trading room and it's owner who calls himself "HT" and will not divulge his name to even room participants can only be defined by those terms. I have copies of the room posts where he repeatedly humiliates traders in his own room with his only plan being to ensure he sends the message to everyone that he is the only one who knows anything. If you bring up anything that you might have a question about and he believes it is something he doesn't believe he will even threaten you with ejection. Everyone fears this man so much they will not ask any questions fearing they will offend him. His hook into all of them is that he is going to make them 7 and 8 figures trading. He states he gets every turn of the market and he doesn't come close. He does give some levels but doesn't recommend using them to trade. If anyone makes money he takes the credit and states that he is just doing his job, if they lose money he tells them how it is their fault and they shouldn't even be trading. He states he has been doing this for 12 years but almost all traders in the room are new. If he was getting 7 and 8 figures for traders don't you really think it would even be difficult to get in this room? Folks, if you want someone telling you how to think about everything, and I mean everything, then this is the room for you. If you have any thoughts at all and need questions answered to build trust, save yourself some embarrassment. If you want to talk with me my email address is janno1951@***.com.

He plays a mean game of internet tough guy. I'm experienced in trading and went live, ending up losing about $1,500 in less than two weeks.

Got sick of the mystery of looking for levels that don't work.

Sick of this guy. So I reported him to the CFTC. But since the CFTC is government, you can be certain that they are about as useful as the people of Ferguson and Detroit combined.

We'll see what happens. If anything.

Just completed the two week free trial. Since I'm an advanced trader I did live trading per usual.

Thinking this HT guy had something good but I was wrong, to the tune of about $2k. Level after level got blown through and was soft as pudding. Market S/R levels being soft isn't actually HT's fault (sorry, but the big money institutions are not playing the ES game when the VIX goes under 14), but he insisted that we had to have confidence in the market. Funny, since the Goldman Sachs trade desk results are off this year by 75%, I'm guessing that they aren't wasting their time playing this low volatility nightmare for the last two years.

Last time this happened to HT (David La Croix), his aptly named trading business "David La Croix Trading" went out-of-business, in 2004. Lack of volatility kills his strategy, but he won't admit it. Since people are getting hurt by his currently dead strategy, and since Mod B left the room, the place has gone downhill fast and I have taken the liberty of reporting him to the CFTC.

Good ol' David La Croix can go back to sales instead of selling lies and snake oil to traders. Save your money, and report him to the CFTC!!

I was a member of the Silver Room for several months, and what made me leave finally was HT going off on a 45 minute rant for who knows what reason, probably against someone who asked a question, and the fact that HT's data and Mod B's chart didn't match up during Voice Chat. One trade that really jumped out was one that, per HT's data, should have gotten missed by 1.5 points, as it was by me and several others attempting to get short a bounce.

Since we all got missed by no less than 1.5 points, I was then surprised to see Mod B's chart conveniently have it as a miss, but HT then bragged about what a great trade it was. Then when people complained about the trade not even coming close to getting filled, he went off on his usual tirade of "don't be a d for a t". Sometimes, as you will no doubt observe, your order will be hit to the tick and not get filled, and this can be exasperating, but some got straight up missed and here was HT explaining how great the 10 point run was; a trade that he could not have been in, and neither could Mod B.

Any fool can post boxes showing you where you should have put your trades at the end of the day, but until I see actual trade logs from Mod B and HT, I will not be coming back to Leading Edge Trading.

Well, he may be able to call the market to the tick, but apparently that didn't stop him from filing bankruptcy in early October 2014. He filed in Denver Court, Chapter 7 Case #142****.

Pretty amazing since he calls the market and still can't make enough money, and you have to wonder what is going on with that. If he can't prosper using his own way of doing things, well, then who can?

Further checking, I found he lives in a fairly modest house in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and is also on Facebook under his real name of David LaCroix, the one with the Embry-Riddle Aeronautics school mentioned, and there is a good picture of him on Facebook, so you'll finally get to see just what the guy looks like. It's funny, you almost expect horns to stick out of his head the way he rants and raves, but you'll be in for a little surprise.

If HT is going bankrupt with his way of doing things, well, I'd like to hear a reason so the rest of us don't follow suit.

@HTisbrokehaha

What is really interesting about your comment is the fact that the early October 2014 bankruptcy coincides almost directly with Ohnomore's post on October 3, 2014, which states how he lost everyone's money.

As HT would say, PJAC!

I think you guys, especially those who didn't make it past the two week free trial, have missed a great opportunity.

Had you done what HT had recommended, you'd see that the market does indeed use the levels that he posts, and that you don't need indicators, and you can take trades with minimal risk and maximum returns.

Okay, so he's a ***? Keep in mind that he is a trading instructor and coach, not your beer drinking buddy. So he's attempting to hide his identity? In this day and age, that's probably a good idea, regardless of what you do for a living.

I was a profitable trader prior to coming to Leading Edge Trading, and it has boosted my bottom line immensely. Stockholm Syndrome? Yeah, I'm fine with it as long as my profits are expanding.

Recently the ES had it's worst day in 3 years.

Using Leading Edge's information, I had the best day of my trading career, and made 62 points in that session. How well did you guys do with your lame and awfully late indicators, setups, signals and confirmations? Not well, I'd imagine.

Give the guy a chance, do as he says, and your trading will prosper. My trading career certainly has.

This name is David Lacroix is correct,,,,,everything you say is correct,,,l knew personally,,,,he traded my money and others,,,lost everything,,,,,even had his account stopped by broker as out of control trading...keep away,,save your money,,, as for calling the market,,,ask him,,he 's. never wrong,,,,he 's not licensed either

In the free trial, his posts of magic numbers can be derived from previous support and resistance levels and consolidation areas.

But he doesn't show real orders and he is always magically correct on reversals. Especially ridiculous today 8/15.

He was long from 1956.50 target to 1961 >62 >65. The market dumped on the Ukraine mess right at 1961 and he claims he got short at 1961. 1961 last 2 nanoseconds.

And he is always right!

Stay away.

@NoMoreofThisGuy

Too funny, I was in his room when this happened this morning, and observed the same thing: he was posting possible targets 61, 62, 65 just as you say, and then claims he was short 61 after the news broke. He got very misemotional when challenged if he had any money of his own in the trade, and denied it had anything to do with the news!!

And then tried to browbeat anyone who said anything about it.

Factually, only 307 contracts actually traded at 1601 . .

. go figure

I tried the free 2 week intro. Forget for a moment the personality of the "Head Trader" ( real name of ANYONE having something to do with this site is hidden) and just looking at what he says--its all worthless and here is why.

He gives you scenario #1 (up or down) with scenario #2 in the opposite direction.

ALL levels he gives are either standard deviations, pivots or 50 period ema--ALL OF WHICH YOU CAN GET FOR FREE ELSEWHERE.

Well if you give both directions as viable--How can you be wrong.?

Clever wording and viscous retorts to challenges keeps any discussion out of the equation.

Do yourself a favor--skip it--even the free trail total waste of time and space.

View more comments (17)

KWIKPOP, TS Leasing out of Sarasota, Fl. has terrible Service

I attended a free week of Kwikpop room services prior to leasing their software. Kwikpop is a "trend trading" software set-up. The owners are two people named Richard and Wayne. Before I describe the problems I encountered continuously with their software let me say first that if you are of the opinion that business owners should take concerns their clients have seriously then you will be picking the wrong software company with which to do business. They are totally unresposnsive to any concerns or problems and will completely ignore you after they have received your money. They aligned themselves with another vendor named JS Services and that option came with their software at an enhanced price. I and everyone in the room and who is leasing their software have had nothing but problems. Don't even think you can address it with them as they don't answer emails period. If you want to hear first hand what kind of software and service you could expect, email me at janno1951@***.com. You will want to hear and see this.

New owner very helpful

wait until I get to Rob and figure out how to put him on the real truth you think because you took down your facebook page i didn't write down the numbers and addresses You are going to pay me my gd money bet

The owners name is Bill Broughman and he is a crook. A lying, stealing pos.

have known him for years.. Beware

@Rob

Rob,

Who exactly are you that you have known me for years and I don't know you? You can email me at 1kwikpop@***.com if you like

Bill Broughman

I know Wayne personally and he has always been helpful and if anything too enthusiastic

#2007979
@The thunder down under

You don't know Bill Broughman or u would not have made that comment I think you are pissed alright, pissed at world. Nothing is ever right with anything with people like u so why don't u crawl back under your rock

View more comments (5)
$1995
Advanced Reviewer

Dave Johnston and Justin Weinraub - EMINIday trader results Dave Johnston & Justin Weinraub

Another important update. The is concern #4 in what will be a series of concerns until fixes get made. I want to make all potential clients aware of the results of the trades that Dave and Justin post daily. But let's be clear, I have serious issues with these calculations even being this positive. It is my opinion and true belief they are much worse. If you don't already know, Dave and Justin keeps 2 sets of results. The first is the tabulation of every trade fired by the software. The second, and the one they will advertise you new clients, is the results base on the logic they teach. For those of you reading my previous concerns you will know that I see no consistent pattern in those logic selections and assert that it can not be done by anyone. I have tried for 3 years, But, the results of their system without regard to logic selection is as follows: This is for 150 trading days thus far in 2011. 719 trades x 4 contracts per trade so 2876 contracts traded. I tabulated $4.80 per contract as that is a good norm and that comes to $13,805.00 to the broker. Of the 719 trades they say 473 won or broke even. We disagree on that as I firmly believe it is lower but let's work with that. They say those trades made $7,725.00. Do the math, subtract the $13805.00 in commissions from the $7725.00 in winnings and you get a net loss of -$6,080.00. Now, how would you like to sit in front of your computer all day and drain your account like that? Now let's review the logic results. This is what they advertise. The logic trades selected by Dave or Justin after the market closed totaled 424 trades of which they say 313 were winners or broke even. Before we get to the results think about what I just wrote. Out of 5 trades fired on average per day you must select the average of 2 that they will label as acceptable. This is a discipline of odds and probabilities. Think what are your odds of picking exactly the logic trades on a daily basis. The way it is set-up, IMPOSSIBLE! and thus the reason for my concerns. But those results are these IF you could be so omniscient. $23,000.00 in winnings (which we strongly disagree as I believe are much lower) with $8,141.00 in commissions with a net profit of $14,859.00 or $99.00 per day for 150 trading days this year. ONLY if you could be correct everyday. Tax that any you com up with about 65 dollars a day or 8 bucks an hour. email me at janno1951@***.com for more.

While we would prefer to stay silent, this particular client has stated it's his clear mission to hurt our business. It's not like he wants a refund or anything reasonable...he has clearly stated he just wants to go after us.

Therefore we feel we need to respond. Yes, there are a lot of scammers in this industry. We, on the other hand, go out of our way to be transparent. His claims are false.

Every trade we post is first posted by our software in real time and second fits our "2 of 3" criteria, which is also posted in our course. I will happily discuss any trade over the past 5 years. Any. Next, about commissions, yes that's absolutely part of the business.

We don't hide from that fact. In fact, we always post "before commissions" on all we do. Next, if you're paying $4.80, you're paying too much. You should be under $4.

Let us know, we can help with that. Next, commissions typically eat up about 25%. That may seem like a lot, but compare it to a retail business or a restaurant or a manufacturing business. They would love a 75% margin.

Next, let's discuss return on investment and capital required. Even halving our posted results after commissions, your return on investment is outstanding. Next, let's discuss the $8/hour claim. True, if you start with 4 contracts and stay there and trade like a robot.

We talk a lot about NOT being a robot in trading. It's the whole reason a trader would be interested in our approach in the first place. We talk a lot about varying position size based on situation and then strategies for increasing your position size in a safe but effective manner. This client wants the world to be black and white.

If you're looking for black and white, you don't want to work with us. Of course, and this is very important, we speak to that issue in all of our material. We find this whole situation very sad and upsetting as we genuinely care about every one of our clients and we 100% believe in the education we provide and the value we provide to our clients. In fact, we have email upon email from this client praising our service and how much we've helped his trading.

I don't know what's changed.

I suppose this is just part of this business. Too bad.