Junior Reviewer

Fraudulent Company Find Notary Findnotary Listing People that a not Notaries and refusing to Remove Notery

This Fraudulent "Company" Refuses to remove your name from their site. The information is incorrect but they are padding the site to seem larger and trick people into viiewing their fraudulent listings . They don't answer emails. I've even written to them. Dozens of people have complained. See Complaints https://findnotary.org/blog/where-can-i-find-a-notary This Fraudulent "Company" Refuses to remove your name from their site. The information is incorrect but they are padding the site to seem larger and trick people into viiewing their fraudulent listings . They don't answer emails. I've even written to them. Dozens of people have complained. See Complaints https://findnotary.org/blog/where-can-i-find-a-notary/
Poor customer service
Junior Reviewer

Hampton Inn’s Crime Ring Motel Hotel Hilton Fraud ID Theft Corporate Coverup Ebay Paypal Internet General Manager Juan “ Steve “ Diaz Mustafa Hamouch 12611 Memorial Way Moreno Valley CA 92553

Update by user Feb 18, 2015

Update: Steve says "The lawyers" told him not to talk to me. Not only is Steve hiding the criminal but Hampton Inn's Corporate Office and Lawyers are in on it also. Classy !!

Original review posted by user Feb 18, 2015
Hampton Inn’s Inns and Suites Criminal Ring Motel Hotel Hilton Fraud ID Theft Card Credit Corporate Coverup Ebay Paypal Internet General Manager GM Juan “ Steve “ Diaz Mustafa Hamouch Penn State Moral Ethics Employee Customer 12611 Memorial way Moreno Valley, Ca 92553. Our Company shipped a package to : Mostafa Hamouch 12611 Memorial way Moreno Valley, Ca 92553. A Warning to Stores: please do not ship to this address! Nine months later , I get a charge back stating that the buyer denied buying anything. YES, you can get a chargeback after 9 months. With nothing to lose, I googled the address only to find that it’s a Hampton Inn’s and Suites. I contact the manager , he gets very nervous and says “umm Mostafa wouldn’t do something like that” and “why did you ship before getting payment” Steve sounded very familiar with Mostafa. I explained that I was paid but the payment was taken away when the buyer claimed he didn’t make the purchase. Steve was very defensive and supportive of his co-worker Mostfaf. While waiting for Steve Diaz the manager to return my call , I called the Hampton Suites Corporate Number and spoke with a representative. She stated that Mostafa was an employee and would be fired and removed from the property and that Hampton has nothing to do with it anymore. Another responsibility dodge was , if you were robbed on the property we could help. Hampton stated that they are not responsible for guest receiving fraudulent orders while working at their hotel. After a while, Steve called back stating that I was harassing him by calling the corporate office to report fraud. Sorry Steve, I have the right to recover 1500.00. Steve had Mostafa on speed dial and quickly communicated the fact that I had contacted the hotel regarding the fraud. According to Steve, Mostafa Said He bought a wallet on Ebay and returned it , he claimed to not be disputing any charges. Hampton’s General manager , Steve Diaz and Hampton/ Hilton Corporate went into lockdown/coverup mode in an effort to stop me from speaking to their EMPLOYEE Mostafa. Steve denied that Mostafa was an employee and insisted he was a guest in May. What kind guest stays at the Hampton Inn from May 2014 to Feb 2015? What kind of guest is immediately known by the general Manager? Why did corporate say he’s being interrogated, investigated , fired and removed from the premises? How can you “fire’ a guest? I filed a police report but Hampton Inn’s & suites made sure Mostafa was off the premises and that there was nothing to investigate. Hampton Inn’s has chosen the “Penn State” method for dealing with crime. Instead of being an ethical, moral and law abiding company they chose to help the criminal hide. The correct action to take would be , Hampton Inn’s Manager or Corporate office would call the police and report their employee for defrauding a store while at work. I had proof that Mustafa received the order then denied having anything to do with the transaction. It’s obvious that he’s a criminal and has committed fraud. It’s also obvious the Steve is helping him and no one helps for free. A cheap hotel is a perfect place to commit fraud, divide the proceeds and disappear with the Hotel’s assistance.

With all of your wackjob conspiracy theories, it sounds like you should be staying at a place more on your level like the Motel 6. then you can find someone there who gets a "Nut Check" every month and yall can have the time of yall's lives sharing all of the conspiracy theories that yall like to dwell on.

I stayed at the Hampton Inn on Bartram ave in Philadelphia, for 28 days, the room I stayed in smelled aweful, television didn't work , tub filled up with black stinking water, then the toilet overflowed, the bedding smelled like somebody died in there, now I start itching, red blotches appear on my hands arms back and legs, when I returned home I went to my doctor, who diagnosed this as scappies, small bugs that feed off the human body, there will be more to this story later. Bob C

All hotels are independently owned and operated, very few are still owned by Hilton. This property in particular is definitely not a Hilton owned property.

There would have been no way for someone to call Hampton Corporate Office since we are all to respond to Hilton World Wide.

Best guess would be for you to call the owner of the hotel and file a complaint against their employee. Good Luck!

View more comments (2)
ID
Cons
  • Being defrauded
Crime
Preferred solution
Full refund
Junior Reviewer

PYT Burger - Fake Reviews Theft Stealing a Refund Over Charging Fraud Charges on Credit Cards Poor Horrific Customer Service Unethical

Update by user Sep 11, 2014

PYT already had hundreds of BAD reviews including mine so I'm not sure how that are making YELP remove them. PYT has poor service and some people don't tip for that.

PYT please pay your poor staff so they don't have to attack the public when the tip is not to their liking. Now a word on Takeout only places. I'm really getting tired of tip jars in takeout restaurants . I go to takeout restaurants and I never leave a tip because I'm just being handed the food.

If i buy shoes at the mall, should I leave a tip because the cashier handed me the shoes in a bag?????????????????????????????????????????? No, because she can't spit on the shoes without me seeing it. lo lol .

Restaurant Tips are nothing more than panhandling with the threat of spitting on your food. Dear PYT, Please tell us what tip percentage to pay to avoid reputation destruction and your spit in our food!!!!

Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2014
My review of this company PYT Burger was removed . Yelp contacted me two months after I posted a bad review and stated "your review was Removed" and I can not repost anything Bad about PYT burger again. What PYT and other companies are doing is SLANDER!! and EXTORTION !! If they don't like your tip , you may be embarrassed on Social Media. Can you imagine? What if you stay at a hotel and don't like the service? Will the hotel , now expose your bill, tips, who you were at the hotel with, what food you ordered, how you left the room? They could even make up things , like you stole an ashtray , towels or a bedspread lol lol anything goes. Unbelievable !!! If they are going to go on the attack over a tip, I'd prefer it if they RAISE the price and refuse all tips. Yelp is a total fraud and PYT burger must be MOB owned. No class, aggression and trashy food.
Junior Reviewer

PYT Burger - Theft Stealing a Refund Over Charging Fraud Charges on Credit Cards Poor Customer Service Fake Reviews Unethical

I was notified that my yelp review was going to be removed because the restaurant PYT Burger has a huge amount of bad press from a recent media incident. PYT showed an NFL player's receipt and complained about the low tip. Maybe the guy didn’t like the service. I think tips are at the diner's discretion and not to be demanded. The restaurant should be happy to get a 60.00 order of greasy trashy food. I visited this place two months ago with my family , as a healthy eater , I was not interested. I also had a tip issue with this restaurant. I left a 15% tip, yet the charge on my credit card reflected 1/3 more than my actual bill of approx. 30.00 . I contacted the restaurant and was given the run around. I had to call my bank in the end.  I see now that they DEMAND a tip and It better be high or something NASTY will happen to your food or your reputation. As a consumer, I felt I had the right to post a review on Yelp and I did so with no issue for two months until Yelp removed it. I already know yelp is fake and bows to pressure to remove legitimate reviews and allows fake bad reviews to be posted. I am more disappointed with YELP than this nasty restaurant.  pytburger.com pytphilly.com
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Go out of Business you nasty people

CNN - Kim Kardashian Writer Author Opinionated Arrogant Obnoxious Presumptuous

Pepper Schwartz wrote an artical on CNN rearding Kim Kardashian . The article was the typical faux hoax story about nothing. The outrage occured when Pepper stated that America Adores Kim. The CNN comments board lit up demading that a poll be taken. Clearly 95% of people obsolutley do not like kim . I fell into the neutral catagoy. I didnt watch the show but was up on the Kim gossip because CNN and others shove it down my throat on a daily basis. I think it is the height of obnoxious, delusional insanity to make the bold statement that America Adores someone they clearly don't Adore. Pepper may adore Kim but leave America out of it.
Junior Reviewer

Alan Lavine Inc - Internet Fraud *** Rip off Bad Business Steal Stolen Trick Theft Deceit Blackmail Extortion Swindle Review Fraudulent Misrepresentation Scam Cheat Fake Dupe Fake Deceptive

Update by user Jul 25, 2014

Alan Lavine Money Couple Gail Liberman Moneycouple.com

I googled this guy’s name a realized he gives finanical advice. I guess this is how he saves money on food.

Original review posted by user Jul 25, 2014
Alan Lavine Purchased 400.00 worth of groceries. Used every product then retuned the empty Bags, Cans and Bottles stating everything was not fresh. Each package was eaten down to the last morsel. Internet Fraud *** Rip off Bad Business Steal Stolen Trick Theft Deceit Blackmail Extortion Swindle Review Fraudulent Misrepresentation Scam Cheat Fake Dupe Fake Deceptive Alan Lavine Purchased 400.00 worth of groceries. Used every product then retuned the empty Bags, Cans and Bottles stating everything was not fresh. Each package was eaten down to the last morsel. Internet Fraud *** Rip off Bad Business Steal Stolen Trick Theft Deceit Blackmail Extortion Swindle Review Fraudulent Misrepresentation Scam Cheat Fake Dupe Fake Deceptive
Junior Reviewer

Alan Lavine Inc - Internet Fraud *** Bad Business Steal Stolen Trick Theft Deceit Blackmail Extortion Swindle Review Fraudulent Misrepresentation Scam Cheat Fake Dupe Fake Deceptive

Purchased 400.00 worth of groceries. Used every product then retuned the empty Bags, Cans and Bottles stating everything was not fresh. Each package was eaten down to the last morsel. Requested a refund and claimed he was returning the items unused. Internet Fraud *** Bad Business Steal Stolen Trick Theft Deceit Blackmail Extortion Swindle Review Fraudulent Misrepresentation Scam Cheat Fake Dupe Fake Deceptive Purchased 400.00 worth of groceries. Used every product then retuned the empty Bags, Cans and Bottles stating everything was not fresh. Each package was eaten down to the last morsel. Requested a refund and claimed he was returning the items unused.
Junior Reviewer

Vega Sequel Naturals Savi Sacha Inchi Sachi Seed Nut Powder Recall Caution Beware of Violent Illness Allergy Vomit Diarrhea

Within a few minutes of eating sacha inchi seeds from Vega I suffered horribly . The most violent illness of my life. The sickness included projectile vomiting full evacuation diarrhea at the same time. After that I had to be hospitalized for dehydration. I understand that a sizable number of people have had this horrific experience. Now Vega has added savi seed to their Protein powder recipe. Watch out This is not the first time VEGA has put out a dangerous product. Never Again Google savi seed vomit and see the light !!! Also Vega did not willingly agree to the recall they were forced. fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm374392.htm
Junior Reviewer

Jeff Lutz Glostream overit Media Airfoil Public relations Dana Lutz 3721 DARLINGTON RD S BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI 48301 2**-**4-5673

Recently I had to leave my employment due to unwanted sexual harassment. I attempted to report Jeff Lutz but it was decided that because He’s married and I’m a man, it would be easier for me to find employment at another location. There is really no way to report this type of activity. I never thought this would happen to me especially from a man. Recently I had to leave my employment due to unwanted sexual harassment. I attempted to report Jeff Lutz but it was decided that because He’s married and I’m a man, it would be easier for me to find employment at another location. There is really no way to report this type of activity. I never thought this would happen to me especially from a man. Recently I had to leave my employment due to unwanted sexual harassment. I attempted to report Jeff Lutz but it was decided that because He’s married and I’m a man, it would be easier for me to find employment at another location. There is really no way to report this type of activity. I never thought this would happen to me especially from a man.

Wow, I'll believe anything from the ethically challenged folks at Glostream! When the CEO has no ethics, you get trickle down scumminess!

Junior Reviewer

Fogdog Sports - Fraud Deception Credit Card Fraud Unauthorized *** Deceit Scam Swindle Fake Poor Bad Customer Service

I thought this was a reputible company. I placed an online order and received a tracking number. I tracked the package only to find out that FOGDOG " Fraud Dog " redirected the package back to themselves stating that the order was fraudulent. Well that's fine, I was a bit insulted but I can purchase the items elsewhere. Unfortunately they refused to credit my account and thought that if they ignored me they could keep the merchandise and keep the money. After several calls and several supervisors. I have not been credited. Maybe the store is fine when orders go as planned but when there is an issue with an order that is when you see the real company in action. Fraud Dog ripped me off and made no attempt to help. The facts are when Fraud Dog decides your order is fraud instead of crediting back the abused account they hold on to the money hoping the victim of fraud dose not notice. Fraud Dog wanted the money and the Goods. In my case, it was a legitimate order and they couldn't ignore my repeated requests for a refund. Shame Shame Shame !!!!!!