Samsung Electronics - Horrible Warranty service

Samsung Electronics - Horrible Warranty service
I purchased a Galaxy Z-fold 3 direct from Samsung. Less than 6 months later, the fold mechanism is clicking, and there is a small black line on the screen right at the fold, and the screen intermittently is not responsive. I have spent multiple hours on the phone with...
ID
#3561919 Review #3561919 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Caesars Palace - Incorrect play tracking, horrible handling of situation

I have been to Vegas many times. I normally stay at Mirage or Bellagio (I visit all M-Life casinos when I go). I was solicited for a trip to Vegas by a Caesars rep. (I am a Total Rewards Diamond member). I had a decent trip, I lost thousands, but that happens in Vegas. I went with a friend, we ate there etc. Well at the end, when it came time to comp. off my meals an Limo fees (700 total), they said I only played for 7 hours and lost 400.00. Now I was with a friend, and all we did was gamble the entire time only at Total rewards casinos. I had probably 50 hours of play. My friend was also on the room, and was told he won 15.00 (he also lost thousands). When we disputed that, we were first told to go see their high limit pit boss who would be able to track our play at all of their casinos. We go there, and are looked at like we have three heads. He stated that is the hosts job, and they should be tracking play. Then the slot host actually said we should walk to the other casinos, and talk to them about our play history! Not the kind of answer I expect from a host. I will never be going to a Total Rewards casino again (I was a Diamond Aspirations lever 1 player with about 50000 points). I have never experienced anything like it. Sitting in the hosts office, and they are unwilling to do anything about it. So they comp 300 off of my bill. I leave there office extremely frustrated, but cannot sit there any longer. I go to the diamond checkout, and explain. The gentlemen says that they will have my bill held until my regular host who signed me for the trip returns (in 3 days). I was ok with that, maybe it takes time for play to register. That is how they should have handled it from the beginning. Well, fast forward 3 days, I call the gentlemen that booked my trip only to find out he is NOT a host, and cannot assist. I explain my situation, and he said he will speak to someone. Later get a call stating that they cannot do anything else for me. However, he can see the play now. This is just not how casinos treat valued customers. I play everywhere, and am treated much better no matter where I go. When I go to M-Life casinos, they track play to the minute, include a limo for transport, and I have never had an issue with comps. Losing comes with the territory, I get that, but that situation just added insult to injury. In then end, in addition to losing a lot, I will also be getting a 430.00 bill. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g45963-d216647-r48056****-Casino_at_Caesars_Palace-Las_Vegas_Nevada.html#

Just an update. I spoke to several people, and sent several emails.

In addition to that, I have filled out multiple surveys.

Caesars opted to not do anything whatsoever about this. Likely saved me well over 100k by never playing at any of their resorts again so I guess I need to look at the bright side.

Service
Caesars Palace Customer Care
Pros
  • Room
  • Restaruants
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Play tracking at total rewards casinos
Poor customer service

Epson Artisan 837 feeding several pages at once

Just wanted to state the awful product support I have received. I was simply having an issue with the printer feeding multiple pages. To have to be on the phone for 30 minutes speaking to someone who hardly understands what a printer is read to me from a book is horrible support. I am in IT, and work in support. It was just totally unacceptable. So now they want me to send my printer in for repair. I am sure this is something that I cold have been walked through had I been given a chance to speak to someone who knows the product. I even was passed on to a higher level of support, and was put in the SAME EXACT situation, someone reading to me out of a book. I would never send this printer in for this problem. At this point, I plan on moving away from Epson, and will seek out another brand.
ID
#991944 Review #991944 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Epson 837 Printer
Pros
  • Ease of use and print quality
  • Design nice
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Does not care about their products working for the consumer
  • Longevity of product
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Replace printer with same or newer replacement model

Electrolux extremely unreliable refrigerator

Update by user Sep 05, 2012

I finally spoke to someone at Electrolux who asked me if I have a house water filter system. I did reply that I did, and she suggested that I purchase a filter bypass for the refrigerator. I kind of expected them to send me one free of charges given that the repair company had been to my home more than 5 times now, and I have called about a dozen, and nobody has asked that question before. They also gave me a 6 month parts, and labor extension on my warranty.

However, when I think about water pressure, should it matter how much pressure there is (mine was not that low) to fill up an ice cube tray? Ok, so it take 3 extra seconds to fill, should it make ice slower?

Well the bypass came, and my pressure is slightly higher, but my ice output is the same as before just as I expected. At this point, I am going to deal with Lowe\'s as that is where i bought it, and I honestly cannot deal with Electrolux anymore as it is a waste of my time. Just beware of their refrigerators as from what I have heard, and experienced myself, they look great, but are very unreliable.

Original review posted by user Jul 31, 2012
I am extremely dissatisfied with the service I have received on my new refrigerator. On July 9th I called in for a problem with no water coming out, and slow ice making. The repairman came, and installed a part to then give me water. After he leaves, we eventually notice water accumulating on the floor. We call back, and they come to turn off the water, and order another part (Diode). Today they come with the Diode that has 3 wires, and needs to connect to 8. They call Electrolux support, but cannot even get to working on that as there is no water again! I am really frustrated and attempted to contact support and was told I need to wait until they close out this service call. As a customer, they have been here 4 times so far, and I would like a new refrigerator. This is really testing my patience!

Well, less than 6 months later I have no ice again! Called Electrolux and was told that the extended warranty they gave me only covers parts and labor. I told them they had to extend me as the problem lasted so long, but they very very ignorant and told me a replacement was off the table.

I will be the example now and actually pay whatever it takes to open a lawsuit. I am not paying 4k for a refrigerator that has given me nothing but problems. I will attempt to call Lowe's first as they seemed the most willing to help last time.

I feel that i was in no way unreasonable here. Lowe's said back then if it is not fixed, it will be replaced. The manager was great to deal with. When they came, and it was repaired (even though the ice was slow), I did not push for new refrigerator like I could have as it was good enough. Now I have NO ice again. electrolux is sending someone tomorrow, but I am WAY past that point now.

Electrolux is a joke google chris polk he sends out this same letter 100000's times a day. Spread the word to anyone that you know to not be taken in by the great commercial.

I haven;t meet anyone that says ELECTROLUX sells good products as a matter of fact everyone I told how terrible my applaince were had a story also.

electrolx sucks, they always blame it on something in your home that has been working with other appliances for years. the standard that CHRIS POLK does is send you an extended warrenty WHAT GOOD IS THE WARRANTY if they do not fix the issue.

Well, all I can say is to never buy Electrolux. I am now over a month without ice or water, and waiting for more parts just to get the water flowing before addressing the new water leaking problem, and my slow ice making problem.

Once you pass 30 days, they have you right where they want you. Buyer beware. Kitchen-Aid is ranked number one for a reason, and I am kicking myself for not listening.

Currently they are going to be sending out a more senior tech with a new gasket to heat my water reservoir, and then work on my water leaking, and slow ice making problems.

My next complaint will be to Lowe's as I really would like a different brand at this point. Even an 80% refund I would accept to cut my losses.

We ask for any information you have in your possession to make sure our records make your experiences. We only have records on file if the service provider, service company, uploads them correctly. We cannot govern how they upload their documents as they are contracted service companies with us, not Electrolux own service technicians. However, we are compiling your information and we will be in contact with you once we find resolutions available to you. We do thank you for your time and patience. Electrolux never wishes inconveniences upon our consumers and will continue to assist in this situation.

Chris Polk

Online Outreach

Electrolux Major Appliances, North America

Ok, so far I have contacted Chris, and all I have been asked for the last two days is information about my refrigerator which Electrolux already has on file, and who came to my house to work on the refrigerator!

Given that Electrolux SENT these people to my home, I called Electrolux for that information, and asked them to please pass that information on to Chris. So far, I am absolutely nowhere, and at a month with no water or ice.

This is the worst appliance/warranty type of experience I have ever had. Spending this kind of money of an appliance should of have warranted a replacement by now for a company that has any intention of retaining customers.

I apologize for the inconvenience and concerns this appliance unit has been causing you. I would like to further assist you but in order to do so, will you please email me directly at Chris.Polk@***.com with your unit's model/serial information, personal name, address, phone number and date of purchase of the unit?

Thank you in advance for supplying me the information needed. Please include any other pertinent information concerning this unit. I look forward to further resolving this matter.

Chris Polk

Online Outreach

Electrolux Major Appliances, North America

View more comments (5)
Camden, New Jersey
RainSoft's reply to:

Rainsoft!!!!

The following was added by the author and I am pleased we had a great outcome Update: I had a rep come by yesterday (same day as my post on here), who actually made me feel better about my purchase. They gave me free filter replacements and service for year 1, year 3 (additional filter required), and carbon tank replacement at 5- years. They also doubled my 5-year soap deal. All of my water was tested, including my hose bib outside. All is perfect! We are assuming that the water spots were due to the amount of pollen in NJ right now, which gets to the water before it dries. I also spoke to the owner of the company today who personally called me to make sure that everything was ok. I did let him know that things were much better after last evening's visit. All I wanted was a good faith gesture for the problems that I had to incur, and was appreciative. It's amazing how much differently you feel about a company when they do the right thing. Thanks again to everyone involved. Nice to see a company stand behind their product no matter what the cost. WTG RainSoft!
Product
Rainsoft Water Conditioning System
Bad quality

Update by user Sep 05, 2012

Well, after over a year now, Rainsoft did NOT honor their promises. I have called several times to get my first free service (1 year), and have not been called back until the last call I made over 2 weeks ago.

I was told that they will mail me out new filters. First thing is that was NOT what they offered me. Someone needs to come out, and service my system. I have an alarm waring me every 7 days that it needs service!

And to top it off, the filters were never even mailed out to me.

At this point I see them as a company who just said whatever they needed to so that this would go away. Now that it comes time to ante up, they do not answer my calls, and or offer to SEND me filters?

I am hoping to get a call from the owner again so that this can be worked out, but \"pissed\" is beyond what I am at this point! Nothing worse than false promises...

Update by user May 05, 2011

Update: I had a rep come by yesterday (same day as my post on here), and actually make me feel better about my purchase. They gave me free filter replacements and service for year 1, year 3 (additional filter required), and carbon tank replacement at 5 years.

They also doubled my 5yr soap deal. Also all of my water was tested including my hose bib outside. All is perfect! We are assuming that the water spots are due to the amount of pollin in NJ right now which gets to the water before it dries.

I also spoke to the owner of the company today who called me personally, and wanted to make sure that everything was ok.

I did let him know that things were much better after last evenings visit. All I wanted was a good faith gesture for the problems that I had to incur, and was appreciative. It\'s amazing how much differently you feel about a company when they do the right thing. Thanks again to everyone involved.

Nice to see a company stand behind their product no matter what the cost. WTG Rainsoft!

Original review posted by user May 04, 2011

Do yourself a favor, and do not buy from Rainsoft. I bought a system 2 weeks ago, and had my basement flooded then next day! Any type of company would compensate the customer on this except for Rainsoft! I honestly expected money back or the system for free given I had a 30k dollar finished basement. Just bad customer service.

Also, no spots on your car after a wash is BS. Mr Clean car wash filter is 50x better. I have washed 3 cars and a bike, and have just as many spots as before the system was installed.

Also, they give you free soap products for 5 years, still have not gotten an info on that which I was supposed to receive within a few days of installation.

They also give Americana shopper which I have also not received.

Given my experience, I would never refer this company. Their claims during their demo are not what you get once installed, and their customer service/satisfaction is the worst I have ever dealt with!