All American Chevrolet Of San Angelo - Dealership Complaint

This complaint is regarding All American Chevrolet in San Angelo tx. We bought a used vehicle there on December 15, 2018. It has been a real nightmare ever since. The vehicle has had nothing but problems ever since from the sales, finance and service department. They did fix 2 problems. It took them almost 2 months to fix. They kept the vehicle. It took complaining untill we got a loaner vehicle. The service manager and sales manager have been rude and telling us that it is not their problem. The sales manager was quick to tell me that they lost money on this sale. I have tried to talk to the GM left him several message never got a response. Went to dealership asked to speak to him twice and was sheilded by the service manager concerning the issues. He would not let us speak to the GM. I Wonder if he actually exists. U had to sign 3 finance contracts for same finance company. The finance company said we were approved but then sent me a denial letter. When I called the dealership and spoke to the finance manager he had no idea as to what was going on. I have never received a copy of any of the finance contracts. They said the vehicle was sound and passed their inspection but we found out that the tires are dry rotted and should not have been sold like that. The check engine light is on now so we took it back to them and they said it was going to cost over 1000.00 to fix. I have made only 2 payments on this vehicle and am sure the finance company Exetur would not be happy to hear that we have had this many problems. The first time we took it in to the serve department we were told it was covered under the Ford warranty and I should take it to them. Took it to Ford and found out it was not under warranty so we went back to the dealership and was told that it was told that I would have to pay for the repair. We had not had the vehicle a week When I complained they finally agreed to repair would be fixed but they have to order the part. Would be in 3 days later. When we checked the part was in transit to them but held up by the weather. This went on for 2 weeks. Again checked in and they had the part. During this time the oil light came on. They agreed to fix that. It took them almost 2 months to get the vehicle back. When we talked to the service manager who was in charge of the vehicle repair he would be rude. The sales manager which they seem to have about 3 said they it really wasn't their problem because they have lost money on this sale. When I talked to them today about the check engine light was on and the tires had dry rotted the service manager was rude again. Left GM a message no call back. When I called today to find out who owned the dealership I got the run around. They did not want to give me the name of company or the telephone number. Kept trying to talk me into talking to a manager. I explained that I have talked to all the managers and I wanted Lithias number. He finally gave it to me. I called and left a message. Just received a call from Malinda and she said she would be working on this. I personally will not purchase another vehicle from this dealership and will dicourage any of my friends from buying from them. My number is 325-315-****
#1672039

Does texas have a lemon law ?

ID