Lowes Hardware Rochester nh

I bought a Roper washing machine about 8 months ago and had problems with it leaving lint all over the clothes everywhere a couple months after. I called the store and explained it to them about what it was doing so they gave me the phone number to have it looked at by one of their appliance techs. The guy came by and opened it up and let it run for awhile and shut it off and said we were using to much soap and to not fill the machine more then half way with clothes. We tried what he said and then it didnt do anything!! The lint looked like it was dropped on the floor and dragged down the street!! We called again and they told us if he comes by again then we would have to pay a fee for him to come out if there was no problem. He came by and it was the same person that came the first time!! He did the same exact thing he did the first time, Nothing!! We went to Lowes numerous times and they kept making me come back and talk to this person and that person(nothing but the run-around) We asked if they could give us a new machine and they said no! Now we have a machine that is defective and the clothes come out dirtier then they went in. I chose this as a last resort to try to solve this problem!!

You have to go to the STORE MANAGER, or further up the chain of command to get anywhere with this issue. File a complaint on their website.

Electronic Cigarettes Unlimited - Electronics cigarettes Unlimited

The company is a seller of trash items that belong in china,not here! I ordered a e-cig and the company gave me my order 2 weeks later,I got the item and the battery died the second day.I called and told them and they said they would send a new one out, while I was waiting the charger stopped working a couple days later (because it comes with 2 in a set) The prices were too high and the items are complete trash!!!! I tried to return the whole order and it cost 60 dollars to ship back there so I was pretty much stuck or receive 15 dollars back from 77.00 I spent on the order. It has been 20 days since they said they were gonna send the replacement and I checked the tracking info and the item just went through the shanghai station tonight!! I found the same exact item on another site for 30 dollars cheaper too. I wish I knew when I ordered the e-cig I knew it was from there I would'nt even would've wasted my time in the first place!!! Keep your *** in your own country and stop sending it here. If you order something in this country,you know it will be made well,that is a fact!! Make sure when you place an order online you make sure it isn't from over there and especially from that dump they call a business!! Down with Electronics Cigarettes Unlimited!!!!!

I've been using this company for 4 years now and recommended them to all my family and friends who have nothing but good things to say also. Yes, sometimes some things fail, but welcome to eCigarettes(My first kit cost me $180 and it lasted 30days).

This company is AWESOME because they gave me replacements, no return necessary, any time I needed, which was very few. They're WARRANTY IS 6 MONTHS which is amazing. As for getting responses, I found sometimes their emails end up in my junk box. Not their fault, I should have put them in my address book.

They're also on Facebook and Twitter, which I sometimes ask questions on these too. These negative reviews are totally unwarranted and sound like the buyers just didn't know about the product they purchased, or put in the effort to have their issue resolved.

Anyway, they are the best e-Cigarette company I have ever dealt with. TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!!!

ive order a product and tried to change a flavor because it came with two grapes and i didnt want to grapes and i contacted them and the never replied and just shipped my order and havent heard anything back im going to cancel my order cause this sucks!

This company is a sham. Their customer service policy is a sham.

They never responded to emails. There is no phone number. They took my money and I never received my product. I had to cancel it with my bank because I never received any correspondence from the company.

Ridiculous! NEVER PURCHASING FROM THEM EVER AGAIN and I will make sure my friends and family do not either.

I just want to comment because my experience with this company is completely opposite. I tried many different products & companies in the industry and Electronic Cigarettes Unlimited is the best priced, quality and services eCig company I have found.

I BOUGHT AMERICAN and the American supplier charged me $150 for a piece of junk model, that turns out ALL e-Cigarettes come from China anyway. Smoking full-time, I spend maybe $200/yr with Electronic Cigarettes Unlimited and VERY VERY HAPPY HAPPY :-D

I suggest being happier your getting replacements, lol.

No word from the company and they said they were gonna send me another charger and never did, this is what you get when you order from a company outside of the united states... They don't care because they already have your money and there is nothing you can do about it!!

BUY AMERICAN!! It helps our country and gives our people jobs!

View more comments (4)

Prompto 10 Minute Oil Change - Prompto oil change rochester nh milton road

I went and got an oil change and they broke the drain plug screw off and tried to tell me the person before me was the one who did it, and they charged me for the temporary plug to hold the oil in!! This is another joke of a business in rochester nh that you should avoid going to!!Rochester nh is filled with these types of businesses and have no business being open. I will never return to that place and dont think that they have a clue whats going on and any idea about how to run a business!!

I too have always had great service there and never any trouble....they dont "push" unnecessary service and parts on you, like other oil change places. It is too bad about your low cost item being broken, but I dont think you made the case that it was Prompto who broke it.

What kind of car was it? Ive been going there for many years and have never had a problem.

They are always great and informative.

Did the drain plug break or was the head of the plug worn/"rounded" out?

View more comments (1)
Loss

The Parts Bin - Parts Bin and Parts Train are scandulous!!!

I purchased a few things for my car and decided to go with parts bin.I made an order and cancelled the order a few hours later.I found the same item on Discount auto parts and the price was half the price!! I called and tried to cancel the order with Parts Bin and told them the reason. They told me they were gonna refund me the money and they cant compete with the prices from Discount auto Parts! I looked on my account and they posted the money on my account and it was gonna clear in a couple days.The amount they refunded me was 16 dollars short,I explained this to them after ten tries being put on hols and disconnected from their line!!When i finally got in touch with them they said it was too late and they shipped the order. They waited until the money they refunded me cleared and they took the money back out of my account without my knowledge and said they never did. I looked on my account online and it said there was another purchase from them, SHADY!!I spoke with them and they said they didnt,lying obviously!! I then told my bank and signed an affidavit at my bank to recover the money. It is 10 days later with no part,no money returned and I had to deactivate my account because of them making purchases I never agreed upon! I will personally go to the extent of the law to make sure this company pays for their unprofessional scandulous ways!!To all those seeking parts for their cars at a good price dont go through the headaches and aggrivation I went through!!! Call discount Autobody Parts the are great and the prices are great too!! I am gonna go through the better buisiness bureau next!! Just some advice from a Pissed Consumer!!

Hi! I called them right after my purchase cause ive got charged 43% of shipping and it wasnt supposed to be that.

So i called them right after they told me to call monday. So to make sure i filled a return form + send an email to the customer service to tell them to cancel the order. I called today, the woman said she was going to check if it was still at the warehouse. I received an email 3 hours later telling me it has been shipped already.

They were telling me not refuse the item. I have to take it and send it back to them THEN they r going to refund me but i have to pay the fees. WTF. Its not my fault i did everything to make sure they were not going to ship that frigging item.

Now i saw multitude of comments make me more nervous about this.

If i refuse the package, im never gonna have my money back. I dont know what to do..

Loss

University Of Phoenix - Unprofessional, rude, Lied, withheld pell money,scammed me

I am currently a student there, they lied to me about pell dispersement,They are rude, unprofessional and they give you the run- around.I spoke with supervisors and got promises and still got lied to. I even spoke with Libby Bailey a guy on here that works for them and arguing peoples comments.This is the biggest waste of my time and regret ever enrolling. I am on my way out very soon too.I cant wait for the day when I see them get sued or file bankruptcy,it will happen, give it time!! The list goes on and on !!! They will get what they deserve because "karma" always works!! thanks for Letting me post. A pissed consumer.

This school is very difficult. They lose people paperwork and they can't even come together on the rules. They give their students the run around. I was lucky to get a nice adviser, but one of them phone ladies is a real bi_____. I go here and I am just trying to finish school here so, I don't have to pay money because they will snatch up your money and you never know where it went and you have people acting dumb. I've gone to college before and my old school was never this way on money. Sure, any school will make sure that they get their payments, but this one will harass you. Don't get me wrong, some of the people are really nice and helpful yet, they make people heads spin to do simple stuff. They think it's called "reminders". It doesn't matter how much of a good student you are, they have to "remind" you by having different people call you every other day or every day.

University of Phoenix really needs to stop that because it's harassment. It's not like I owe them right now, but I would hate to be in that position because they harass people in a "friendly" way. They need to cut that out and back down on people by stopping being spammers etc.

If you go here, be careful with your information and what numbers and emails they advise you to send stuff to.

I do like the set up of my classes because I have freedom and that's about it but OMG these people are annoying and I believe you too! I sure do believe all of you.

I think how the classes are set up are wonderful, it's lead me to be successful so far and that's all I can say about them, but they are a headache! These people are a mess. Fix your school. I like my education, but oh my goodness.

Do yourself a favor and go to a school that actually helps you and that you can count on when you need help,even a community college is better.The way they learn you might as well just go to the library and teach yourself,thats all they do is assign work and they grade it a instructor is supposed to be there for you and look out for your best interest!!

I am still waiting for a disbursement that was scheduled for mid-november it is now after Thanksgiving. It took me a while to realize that UofP is taking all of the pell grant and fed.

loan while I am out of work. UofP hasn't even seen fit to give me the refund crumbs.

I hate that I ever got enrolled in this scam of a college. The instructors are unprofessional and don't do their jobs.

It has been nothing but a headache this whole year. I get nowhere when I talk to my academic advisor, who's not more than a phone representative. I am being over charged for a half *** education that employers laugh about when they see it on a resume.

I thought these classes would save me and my family money allowing me to complete my education online but, I am stresses and at e every chance tell anyone who is looking at this college to run like you are being chased. Run, Run, Run a scam and a waste of money.

@Upset and Ashamed I enrolled a

ha ha ha you guys all got ripped off ha ha ha I laugh at your calamity I scoff at your pain, and I enjoy watching all of you become burdened with tribulation....chances are you all deserve it and I am willing to make a large bet of cash to investigate almost all of you and I guarantee ill find a late payment, lack of organization, sloppy work or untimely events in which you were responsible to the school. I wish all of you low C's and D's for your incompetence. :grin :eek

View more comments (4)