Junior Reviewer

Amazon - Incompitence, and a CSR center that is just stupid.

Update by user Sep 07, 2021

I called customer service because I was having an issue with their cart. I was told "If I were in your shoes" that was such a stupid thing to say that I hung up and ended my paid Prime membership.

I have been a customer of Amazon since Jeff started selling books online.

I don't expect special treatment but I do expect professionalism from their customer service team. Calling me by my first name is unprofessional.

Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2021
Order after order of broken, missing, or otherwise incorrect items, orders that were not delivered even though the driver went right past my house then said they couldn't find the address...HOW DO YOU MISS AN ELEVEN-STORY HIGH-RISE APARTMENT BUILDING??? Amazon has grown too big and doesn't care about the customers anymore. Just like Comcast. The worst customer service in the business...Amazon is heading there fast.

User's recommendation: AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

ID
Pros
  • Lots of stuff
Cons
  • It will arive broken
  • Out of date
  • Customer service sucks
Loss
Apology

Junior Reviewer
I bought a brand new Pixel 3A XL and signed up for service through Fi. After a month I realized I am not receiving calls from specific cellular carriers. After contacting customer service and getting the run around for most of the month I demanded a refund and to...
#1900924

I feel your pain. I was unable to port my phone number or get help doing so.

That didn't stop them from billing me anyway. After many emails, they admitted that I owed no money and never had service, but insisted I pay the delinquent bill (they promised to refund what i paid!) before they would cancel my service. The CC agreed and did a chargeback and blocked any other bills so I was zero out of pocket. Continued to insist I had to pay them money I didn't owe and refused to cancel service until I did.

I started a case with our State consumer fraud division. That may have helped. After 30+ emails and many hours of my time, they closed the account and zero'd out the bill that I didn't owe.

No apology. Just a note about how they had finally used "engineering magic" to fix this.

ID
#2079516 Review #2079516 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Google Fi Phone Plan
Loss
Full refund

Junior Reviewer

Amazon - My how the mighty has fallen.

I have been a loyal customer of Amazon for over 19 years having bought books back when that is all they sold. Fast forward to today and all of the screwed up orders and delayed deliveries. 4 ORDERS IN A ROW! Needless to say I am not going to be a customer any longer. I have cancelled my prime membership and am taking my business elsewhere. Way to loose a good customer. Keep it up and you'll be out od business fast. 3 orders with incorrect items and one not delivered as promised. I even took the slower shipping option rather than 2 day.
Amazon Shipping Service
Cons
  • Messed up orders with incorrect items in them
Reason of review
4 orders in a row with wrong items or not delivered
Preferred solution
I already cancelled my membership.

TracFone - Custimer service et al SUCK

I ordered a device on Friday 3/29/19 and was confirmed delivery by the following Friday. When I called the thursday prior to dwlivery it had not shipped. I was told it was sold out. I told them to cancel the order. 4 days latter (plus the weekend) the phone was shipped after I was told the order would be canceled and I purchased a phone elsewhere. I called Customer Support and half an hour later I was transfered to the sales department and she wanted to argue about my shipping method and thwn never even did anything about the real issue which was FRAUDULENT SHIPPING OF A PHONE THAT WAS CANCELED. I have contacted my bank and filed fraud chargeback.

Hi SpiffyFossa. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry that you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

@AlexTrac

It was your representatives that screwed this whole thing up and I won't give you another chance to hang up on me because they want to argue that FedEx 2 day shippung isn't free when the real issue is you're all a bunch of liars and crooks. I am taking my busine$ elsewhere and my bank is now handeling the issue.

@Anonymous

Hi Valued Customer. This is AlexTrac from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize for all the trouble we have caused you. Thank you for bringing this information to our attention. We hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. Allow us to check on it so we can further investigate this matter and provide the best possible resolution.

To do this, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. You can also call us at 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. We look forward to working with you.

View more comments (2)