Harry Robinson GMC in Ft. Smith Ar. I paid $44,000 for my 2011 Yukon -4times same problem-not fixed

i have purchased a new 2011 GMC Yukon Xl from Harry Robinson GMC dealer located in Ft. Smith Arkansas. The second day we owned it the low tire pressure warning came on. When I checked it on the dash it was showing --. I checked tire with a air gauge and it was 35 p.s.i. correct. We took it in 3 times already and they say they reset the computer and say they could not duplicate problem. It is on again and we have had them rotate tires, paid for Nitrogen to be put in tires and it is still showing right front even though the tires have been rotated once already. I paid 44,000 for this vehicle and they should take longer than 1 hour to "duplicate problem". I already informed thier Manager I will never purchase another vehicle or even bring in for service again. I am calling GMC in the morning to complain about this dealership!

I am so sorry that you have continued to have the same problem with your vehicle. I promise you that it is our #1 goal to keep you happy in sales and in service.

We strive to gain and to keep lifelong customers. I see that we had 2 visits with your vehicle here about this TPM problem you are having. We have checked all of the standard GM boxes as far as a tire monitoring system problem goes, and have done quite a bit of research on our end to try to figure out the problem. Since both times you came in for service the TPM recalibrated correctly you must have an intermittent concern.

When Tim called you last Monday (after your visit Saturday) we had understood that the TPM light had not come back on. Unfortunately, we simply need more time with this vehicle in order to find the root of the problem. Our Service Manager, Renee has offered to pick the vehicle up or provide a rental. We would like to take care of the situation with as little inconvenience to you as possible.

If you are interested in taking us up on this offer please respond to the email that Renee sent on April 15 at 12:50pm or give us a call. Again, we apologize and hope that you give us the opportunity to fix the problem with your vehicle.

ID