Tax Masters - I need to lodge a complaint against Taxmasters of Houston Texas. They took 5500.00 from me to do my

I need to lodge a complaint against Taxmasters of Houston Texas. They took 5500.00 from me to do my 80 yr old mother's back taxes. Nothing was done in a timely fashion, so the state and IRS froze her money and took it. She is a pensioner with dementia, and now cannot pay her rent or any bills. All tax preparations were incorrect, and the last person who worked on her case was Andrea Asudame who walked off the job, taking mothers papers with her. After calling her every day for a response.....and I mean EVERYDAY, I got o response from her at all. Now I am forced to hire another firm to redo ev erything. I wish I had investigated further before I hired this sorry excuse for a company. I am seeking my money returned, as well as all the papers of my mothers that they have.

Contact this attorney for help & tell him PJ sent you. We will get our money back!

Jeremiah Frei-Pearson, Esq.

Meiselman, Denlea, Packman, Carton & Eberz P.C.

1311 Mamaroneck Avenue

White Plains, NY 10605

Email: JFrei-Pearson@***.com

Phone: 914-517-****

www.taxmastersclassaction.com There is a class action suit you may be interested in. Good luck

View more comments (1)