Scammed by Peach State Bulldogs & Ronald Silvera

I bought this dog for $2800, he was suppose to be healthy no problems. He arrived a few weeks after payment was received. Upon arrival he was filthy, his nails had not been clipped in a long while & he was scared. He was scared of human contact not from new surroundings. He cannot hear, see well nor is he happy and plays like a 1 year old should. Brought to the vet for a post purchase exam 3 days after arrival, the vet stated he had a thin body condition. (English bulldogs are not suppose to be thin!) He was congested & had a 2-3 heart murmur. Both of his eyes have corneal edema & scarring with entropion of both bottom eyelids & the vet suspects surgery had been done on the top eyelids (I was not told about any surgeries). He has severe systemic dermatitis of alopecia on face & legs, with multiple pustules. Round & hook worm eggs were on fecal. Semen was collected and had excessive dead cells not adequate for breeding. Mange is also suspected. So this supposedly healthy dog from Ronald Silvera & www.PeachStateBulldogs.com aka www.BuffNTuffbullies.com has entropion, a heart murmur, skin problems, two different types of worms & a week prior to being shipped had eye surgery for cherry eyes. This dog had medicines that were not sent until I told Mr. Silvera from Peach State Bulldogs aka Buff-n-Tuff Bullies what the veterinarian had found. The issues this dog has I should of been made well aware of each and every one of them prior to his purchase. I am responsible for his surgeries as I paid for a healthy dog, this dog is NOT healthy. I would like to have a refund I do not feel is too much to ask, as I was not given the choice from the beginning to decide on whether or not I wanted to deal with his situations. Mr. Silvera you and your vet took that option away. Gwinnett Animal Clinic in Lawrenceville, Ga. veterinarian Melissa Fant DVM needs to be turned in to the Veterinarian Medical Board. SHAME on all of you for not taking better care of this dog. This was just plain animal cruelty and neglect on both you Mr. Ronald Silvera & Dr. Melissa Fant DVM with the Gwinnett Animal Clinic, in Georgia as far as I am concerned. ie: Reputable breeders & honest people do not have several names for their website, along with posting they belong to BCA (Bulldog Club of America) if they DO NOT and you sir DO NOT! www.PeachStateBulldogs.com www.BuffNTuffbullies.com www.facebook.com/pages/Buff-N-Tuff-Bullies/132066****55845

Mrs Laura Bell was not familiar with the bulldog  breed which she lied to me about and said that she was when I sold her my boy. She immediately threatened me with calling the BCA and saying that she was ripped-off by me.She also threatened to sue my vet, sue me, call the Akc about the situation, callthe department of agriculture, animal control etc. All of these things  she did. I tried helping her by offering her some money for the eye surgery and skin problems, eventhough it was not my responsibility. The dog was sold "as is" with no health warranty only because he was a grown male 1 year old. My vet warranted a clean health certificate at the time of sale. When I offered my help with some money she immediately  tried getting more money out of me and started threatening that she worked for a lawyer and that I needed to send her more money. We could not reach an agreement and this is how all of the problems started. Now almost 7 months later since I sold her my boy, she is stating that her boy died , supposedly for all of the health issues the dog had.  From the pictures that I have seen of the dog,  it seems as though he was kept outside and was not getting the care and attention bulldogs demand. She is now demanding a full refund for what she paid for the dog or she is going to continue slandering my name and tell everyone I sell unhealthy dogs.  Please, if you see or read something about me and my dogs please don't believe it. She is lying and the people out there that know me as a person and as a bulldog lover know I would never do anything like that. To all you breeders out there, please be extremely careful who you sell your dogs to. You definitely do not want your bulldog to end up with a psycho person like this lady...i actually feel sorry for selling the dog to such an insane being. She has been calling me and emailing me with threats and harrasments for the past 5 months on a weekly basis. I even had to bring my website down only because I do not want people to see all of her false complaints and slander.   Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there that believe everything they read even without knowing what is the truth. I am praying that that is not you!

Thanks.

Ronal Silvera

Have had NO other business transactions with me and therefore could not possibly know me or my business etiquette. They have been sending me inappropriate messages and threatening  me about how they are going to inform everybody know that I'm a scammer and  that I raise unhealthy bulldogs.

2 months after I sold Mrs Laura Bell a 12 month old male bulldog, she contacted me demanding a partial refund supposedly because her male bulldog that I sold her developed entropian on the eyes  and skin problems (demodex). we all know as bulldog breeders those issues are common among the bulldog breed

Ronal LaFaurie aka Ronald Silvera has changed his name in order to not let people see his complaints. He is now working with a trainer that told him change his name.

The trainers name is Judy Love and she works with Cash's Bull Babies. How honest are they????

View more comments (2)
ID
#232084 Review #232084 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Poteau, Oklahoma