Mundo Corp - Mundocorp will not stand by the products they sell

I ordered a replacement keyboard from Mundocorp that came to me defective. Under their “Return Policy” they said that if the product tests to be ok they will not replce the item and charge a fee for testing if they return the part or charge a 35% restocking fee. I know the keyboard was defective, yet they claimed the keyboard was not. I am out $61.00 for the part and $8.00 for return shipment of the part to Mundocorp. As of today they have still not refunded any of the $69.00 I have paid so far to Mundocorp.
ID
Abilene, Texas
Loss

Mundo Corp - Mundocorp a rip off

To all consumers needing Gateway computer parts. Beware of using Mundocorp, the sole supplier of Gateway parts. If they send you a defective part they will charge you for restocking the returned item and not make good on sending you a good replacement part. I ordered a Gateway laptop keyboard that came to me defective. I sent it back for replacement. They claimed it was not defective and charged me a restocking fee for the part. I paid $61.00 for the keyboard, $8.00 for return shipping, charged $30.00 for restocking fee, and end up with a total of $39.00 out of pocket expense and no keyboard.

the keyboard was new -- tested before shipment and tested again upon return. the fully functional, brand new keyboard was restocked and the appropriate refund was issued -- have your latop checked or check your skills for installing a keyboard.

furthemore -- after 23 years in business and having sold a million or two keyboards for laptops -- the company knows what a good keyboard is.

ID