Bentley Leathers - Horrible customer service. Terrible company that sells garbage products that they won’t stand behind

Horrible company with garbage products and terrible customer service. Recently purchased online luggage from Bentley and after one flight the luggage was completely destroyed. I understand just as well as the next person that airlines are rough with bags and toss them around carelessly but a brand new suitcase should be able to last for more than one flight. When I contacted customer service they told me not their problem so I went to social media. After telling my story I was private messaged by a representative and was told that they totally agreed with me and asked for the name of the customer service agent I spoke with and that I need to recontact them to get my matter taken care of. Moments later I received another message and was told the matter is closed and that their decision is final. I didn’t even get a chance to respond to the first message it was just boom our decision is final good bye. I find it very disappointing that a company will not stand behind the products they sell. They obviously know that the product is garbage and have no problem ripping off their customers. Now I can’t even get a reply from them because to them it’s over with. I had to buy new luggage in a country that doesn’t have too many places to shop and the prices were triple just to be able to get home. Please think twice before purchasing from a company who has no interest in doing the right thing. Wish I could give zero stars because that’s what they deserve.
ID