Gallo and Company - Gallo is a terror

Gallo needs to leave his former tenants alone. He tries to milk out money from every tenant that moves out for this so called damages. He terrorizes college students even years after they move out of his *** overpriced apartments! The women that work in his office are rude and impolite. I seriously have never hated someone more than this man. He needs to get his license pulled, too bad he's worked his way up to some Boston "socialite." He is still harassing me YEARS after I have moved out. Nothing will stop this man from getting unearned money that he does not deserve.

Hey, here's an idea! Stop answering phone calls from him!

What's he gonna do, sue you? If he was going to then he would have by now. Chances are his allegations of damage are BS and he knows it. Just ignore him, or if you're the fightin' type start recording the phone calls you get from him.

If you feel they are truly harrassment then amass as much evidence as you can and SUE HIM INSTEAD.

He obviously has enough money to make it worth your while. Just a couple suggestions...

I completely agree. He's doing the same thing to me even after ive moved out and its been years!

its so bad.

the women in the office are so rude to me too. horrible.

View more comments (1)