Iglobe - SCAM

It should surprise no one that most people who go to these presentations go for the "freebies" offered. My wife and I went for the free airline tickets and $100.00 dining certificate. The dining card is simply a website where you can get coupons for "$25.00 off of any meal - minimum order $50.00 - not valid for lunch or dinner Friday or Saturday nights." - Whatever! However, the airline certificate required $50.00 for each ticket for a so called "processing fee". I sent in the required correspondence only to get back a letter informing me that my certificate was void because it wasn't sent "CERTIFIED MAIL". ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! They wanted us to opt for a resort getaway which they'd be happy to give us. In other words they still wanted to sell us their ***. I would never do business with this company that has represented themselves as liars, cheats, pond ***. How the *** do these charlatans get up in the morning and look at themselves in the mirror? I will do everything in my power to bring this company down!
ID