American Aquatic Gardens and Gifts, New Orleans

American Aquatic Gardens and Gifts of New Orleans, LA sells fountains and various garden products. They sold me a deffective a fountain that leaked water. My wife and I returned it to exchange it for a more expensive fountain the owner refused to take it back in exchange claiming that we must have broken it. I objected to his business tactics an he ordered his worker to remove us from the premises. We were physically rushed to our vehicle and told to leave immediaely. The fountain in question was nearly $700 and had a crack in the base. We did not see this until we got it home.

We sold this fountain in perfect working order, and the customer took it home with him. We have a large sign at our cash register stating we have a ten day return policy.

The customer did not have his sales receipt, but we know he had the fountain for over a month. It became broken while in his possession. I was about to look at it and see what I could do to satisfy him, when he said, "If you do not give me a refund, I will go viral and destroy your business"! It was at that point he was asked to leave.

We do not respond well to bullying or blackmail.

You, dear readers, can decide for yourselves which one of us is telling the truth. Our reputation of the past 21 years can speak for itself.

ID