Mayo Clinic - Arizona - Deception from Scottsdale

We set aside 3 months of work to come to Phoenix Mayo clinic. We hoped and prayed we would get some great Doctors help. Apparently we struck out. We were here to access my beloved wife's medical condition. They were the worst Health Care Center in America. My personal advice spending money out of pocket to the clinic - give it to charity. They certainly deserve it before these Bohemian's We were a cash paid client and all they asked was for money upon our 1st day. My wife has been suffering from RA and MS and we wanted to get a clear diagnosis from the GREAT Mayo Clinic- what a joke. We got pushed off from every doctor. However ,Dr Smith was the only one that gave us a actual assessment. Everyone else was a *** show. We talked to patience services (Ana) for 4 weeks, but in the end she was so full of LIP SERVICE. She would never return our calls. Shannon returned our calls around 4:58pm and she had no idea what this case was about. (always the close of business -hoped she would get VM from us) We came out to see a Neurologist. We worked hard on saving our money because we have an HMO and wanted a second opinion. We met with Dr Fasolino, what an *** He wouldn't let me in the consultation with my wife of 90 minutes, Really! His wonderful assistant said that "Dr Fasolino will come out to INVITE you in for the consultation half way in. This never happened and I continued to ask the assistant to go in to my wife's appointment. She doesn't remember a ton of medical info and I was there to be her advocate. For 90 minutes I sat outside the Mayo Clinic entry room. At the end of the Day - The Mayo Clinic is all Lip Service. They want your money and don't care about your health. Ana & Sharon in Patience Services is a waste of time. They just sit there and try to hold your hand. Don's call Ana, because she will never return your calls. Stay true to your community hospitals, going out of network to this Satan medical institution of the Mayo Clinic is wrong. All they want is money. We are a cash paid customer and all they cared about was when when they would receive payment. I recorded all the meetings and with the great Ana at Patience Services and I am in the process of exposing this corrupt business and hope to share some honest perspective with future clients.
ID