Phoenix Realty of Colorado will rip you off

Phoenix Realty #265663
Did they not allow a "walk-thru"?

Avoid Progressive Insurance!

Progressive Insurance #265655
My first question would be what discounts? Homeowner? if so, did you return your proof of homeownership? Good student? Did you return report cards? They don't just increase rates- there is a reason. Normally its because they didn't recieve requested information.

Clearwire: Unjust, Unreasonable, and Money-Stealing Thieves

Clearwire Internet Service #265644
I would think that you need to return your items that they sent? Of course you're not getting service, you say you haven't even opened the box. And if you just signed up, chances are you signed a 12 month contract. I have had them for 3 years now, without unresolved issues. They seem to resolve any issues that have came up.
comment to review:

American Home Sheild /Fairway plumbing fixed a slab leak-now it's back and they want more money.

American Home Shield #265635
Intersting- we just had them out for a slab leak- we had our plumber out first earlier this week, who put hot line shut off valves on the pipe- then I saw that AHS will pay up to $500 for a slab leak- so I called them. Plumber came out- nice guy, hates AHS said yep slab leak- left, called his findingd into AHS, they called me to tell me what I already knew- but that it's an automatic cash-out when damages exceed what they cover. And someone would call me Monday- He said "...$500 minus the cost we would have paid..." I am thinking that huh? You would have paid- your contract states the most is $500 so do I end up with $0 plus my $60? We'll see on Monday when they called. As of now, my homeowners insurance has sort of denied it since the water hasn't come through the flooring and caused damage... Curious, who are you insured with- I see to hear that insurance companies pay this more often than not, and can't under stand why mine won't. So the claims manager is involved now- and we'll get a new adjuster, who is having another plumber and restoration company come out Monday.... Fingers crossed that someone with deep pockets can foot the 16,000 bill.... grrr. on our 8 year old home. In the mean time, we are already part of the class action suit with AHS from several years ago, and I see they haven't really changed their practices...