Rodan And Fields - Lash boost serum

I ordered the lash boost serum from a gf who sells R+F products. I was thrilled when I first received it. The first few months my eye lashes grew like crazy. They were much fuller, longer & I stopped wearing mascara all together. Then I noticed I was losing my lashes. They were falling out everyday. All of my lashes are now gone. They’ve either broken off or fallen out completely. This serum has ruined my lashes. This was a very expensive product & I am so very unsatisfied. I’ve always believe in R+F & talked highly of them but I can no longer stand by their products as this has been extremely upsetting as I’m sure you can imagine. At the very least, I believe a refund is deserved as I’d prefer not to jump on the lawsuit band wagon.

I too have stopped using R&F Lash Boost and all of my lashes have fallen out!!! I am devastated!!! I am wondering how long it will take (if ever) my lashes will grow back...if anyone has any experience with this please let me know.

Started using the LASH BOOST, to my surprise, my lashes grew in long, then I noticed I was loosing them at an alarming rate, now I have scattered lashes and all the ones that grew long are all falling out! I wish I had read about this issue before I started using it!

@Meaghen Thb

I had the same experience...did your lashes grow back?? How long did it take??

View more comments (2)