Designevelop Australia - Design Evelop Bad Experience - Scam Company

Just wanting to let everyone know about my bad experience, so here is my Design Evelop review. We used Design Evelop to build and manage our website but in the end we got a half built website that did not work properly. We exhausted much of our time to rectify many ongoing problems that in the end were too time consuming to fix and some problems that even their team couldn't fix, our customers got tired of trying to access the site and most of them just called and ordered over the phone. We were also charged miscellaneous charges that we didn't agree to and when we asked about the charges we got no response. I feel that we had made a big mistake going with Design Evelop as they offered websites from $299 which seemed appealing but in the end of the day we're very dissapointed with not only wasting our money but also our time. I Did some research on them recently and found out they use to be called Logo Sensation, they changed their name to Design Evelop as they had so many negative reviews from their old name Logo Sensation and are trying to hid from their past.
ID