Fidelity Life and Health - Austin - Unethical Sales Pitch

These guys recruited me to sell their products. As soon as I sent my enrollment fee, they sent me a script to start learning. As soon as I read "because of your good standing, you qualify for preferred rates but this is only for a limited time", I knew this was not a company that I wanted to represent. They won't refund the enrollment fee even though I protested in less than 72 hours and before they started anything to get me appointed. New agents need to stay away from this company. I would never use these types of tactics on any person. I have too much integrity to work woith a company like this.

This company called me and did a representation on Join Me and stated all the money i could make working with them with free leads. At the end of presentation they asked for 695.00.

I told them that i would start without paying such a fee.

Be careful. I dont know anyone that has been trained or sold products for this company.

@1 Target Williams 201

Thanks for the information. I was just called for a quick 15 minute interview...free leads, paid E & O insurance, life and annuity business, huge commissions listed too.

I think I'll skip the phone call. People like this give insurance and agents a bad name.

I won't even give it a second look. DB

View more comments (1)
ID
Cons
  • Dishonest presentation
Reason of review
Not as represented
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Esmeralda Bee Removal

Update by user Apr 02, 2011

Well, to add insult to injury, a squirrel go into the wall they improperly sealed. The squirrel died and then I dealt with maggots for a week.

An Extermintor, a carpet cleaner, and inspection scope...I am out an additional $430. That does not include the hours upon hours that I spent repairing the holes for scope and the base mouldings I had to remove and replace to clean up all the dead maggots.

Original review posted by user Mar 16, 2011
I hired this company to remove what I thought was bee hive. No hive was found and would not reduce estimate. They left before I could inspect the reinstalled boards that the removed. I climbed on roof and found that the soffit board replaced poorly. When I went to write a complaint to them, I noticed that there is no address on site or the paperwork they left with me. I have written two emails and have had no response to my emails. One one call, a lady answered and when I asked for their address, she refused to provide it and would have to have the office manager call me back. It has been a week and still no response to request for address information. I would not recommend this company after this experience.

I recently had a great experience with esmeralda bee removal, he came over gave me an estimate that was way less than the other companies i called. he had to remove the bees from my eve.I have never had a bee problem before and was glad to know that he removed them live. thank you

ID