CloverBasin Village - Our Management Had Maintenance Take Our Washer and Dryer For No Reason

We have been here; (regrettably) at CloverBasin Village Apartments, since November 8, 2005!!! And, all of a sudden, the new management sent in maintenance to come in, and take out, our Washer and Dryer, for no reason. We have, been paying, on it; every month. And, all of a sudden, they take it, out, of our apartment. We pay EXTRA for it. As our RENT, was raised; because of them. And; they tear, our clothes, and they want us; to pay, EXTRA. There, was no reason, to do this. We are, and have been, good tenants. Ever since, we moved in, they have been discriminating against us; for one reason, or another. All of the managemnt companies, that have been through here.
Cloverbasin Village Apartment Rental

Geico Car Insurance.........................

Geico Car Insurance; is not, one; to want to be insured with. My husband and I; had (notice, I put "had"); been with them, for quite some time. My husband, is a good driver, No tickets, or accidents, since 1987!!! And, everytime, we would; get our Car Insurance bill; it would get higher and higher, for no reason. So; we switched. And, we were; only supposed to have to pay, every six months. They; would charge us; monthly. We are, on low-income, as it is. We cannot, see; how, Michael McGlone,can still; work, for them. We tried; with them. Oh Well!!!!

dub - she states she has liability only NOW. she did not mention what her coverage was SEVERAL YEARS ago when the accident occurred.

To answer the first person's question, "Who Is Michael McGlone?? He is the guy, in the suit, in the commercials.

That is who, that is.

Also, we had our Insurance Coverage, with them, for quite some time. My husband, has had; no accidents, or tickets, whatsoever.

there is NOOOOOOOO!!!! chance that your bill is just going up every month for "no reason".

there is something behind it. A coverage change? address change/correction? vehicle change?

vehicle USAGE change? any little change can totally Eff up the billing beyond understanding UNLESS you ask for clarification!! and who the Eff is michael McGlacone?!

you cant blame the company and take NO responsibility. as a customer, YOU do in fact have SOME responsibility to understand what you are buying!

if you only have "liability" how can they pay for the damages to your car? Sounds like a company man trying to make geico look good.

you're over paying...cheaper with Alfa or state farm

I am very happy with Geico. My husband and I both have Geico and we have a clear driving record.

For both of us, our rates for liability only on two older vehicles is $189/ 6 months. Several years ago, I was in a car accident that was my fault and only damaged my car.

They paid the $7,000 damage and only raised my rates slightly. I would recommend them to anyone.

View more comments (5)

Do Not Move To CloverBasin Village Apartments Here In Longmont, Colorado

We have been here; at this apartment, (CloverBasin Village Apartments); since November 8,2005!!! We have seen, them; change management companies, at least three times, or more. This latest one, is the worst. We paid RENT, last month. But; they are, saying, we didn't. We are, on Public Housing. (Which means; our Housing costs, are reduced), due to being on SSI and SSDI!!! They, want us; to pay, MORE; that we have, per month. We are; only, supposed to pay, a 1/3 of our INCOME. We pay $241; but, we paid; more ($271), because, they want more; for a washing machine, that tears clothes. They, want us; to pay, $1,042. (Because, we only, want; to go, month to month). We do not; even get that much, per month. We only get $1,031 per month. If, anyone, is thinking of coming out, to Colorado, to RENT, an apartment. DO NOT RENT, from CloverBasin Village Apartments. My husband's health, has gotten worse, since; we moved here.

Spent the last two days bagging my stuff to prepare for bed bug control at this place. You rent to ***, you get ***. Definitely stay away from this place!!!

@Anonymous

I have bed bugs and i told the office two months ago and nothing i have thrown away two beds and cleaned every nic and cranny. even bought my own beg bug spay and covers to put on my more expensive bed, unlike most of these people on here I pay my whole rent 1,600$ a month and i still get *** on!

oh they have no problems giving 3 day eviction notices for not singing my lease fast enough! even tho my rent was paid for the whole month. i signed my life away and renewed but that will not happen i am working on buying a new home!

and i will give them their required 90 days. and film ,y whole apartment apon moving out so i can not get bull *** charges for FIX cost!

View more comments (1)
Cloverbasin Village Apartment Rental

Household Bank

I used to have a Bank Account, with Household Bank. Not; by my choice. My mom, made me, bank; with them. When, I still; lived at home. I told her, I did not want to. But; she made me, bank with them, anyway. Every time; I had, money; in my account, they, over-drafted, my checks. Even, when; the money, was still in the account. Or; was it?? Could my account, have kept over-drafting, because, my mom; kept getting in to my account, without, my knowledge?? Now; that I, think; about it. I bet, that; could be, why?? Makes sense, now.
Denver, Colorado

The Trouble, I Had; With Household Bank............

When I was still living at home, in the late 1980's; my mom took me, to go and set up; a Bank Account; with HOUSEHOLD BANK!!! They, did nothing, but; kept, saying; I OVER-DRAFTED; on all of my checks. And; I knew, there was something, I did not, like; about that bank. And, the money; was, in the Account. Unless, of course, (and, I just was thinking), my mom, had; something, to do with that. And; I would not, be surprised. She takes people's money, whether; it is hers, or not. Even, when; it doesn't belong, to her.
Denver, Colorado

American General Finance - They Tried To Keep Our Car; After, We Paid Off The Loan

My husband and I; got a LOAN, from "American General Financial Services" here, in Longmont (Colorado), a couple of years ago. We did the three (3) year, payback plan. In the meantime, we got LIFE INSURANCE; with them, as well. We later, found out; on that, one, should something happen, to one of us; the other, would not; be entitled to any of it, in any way. They; also; took our car title, and changed it, to their name, and; did not ask us, if; they could do that, at all. We were, not offering, to sell them, our car. We paid off the three (3) year LOAN, earlier, than expected. They; did not, like that; at all. We almost, lost our car title. And, when we paid that off, we thought, we had; done good, paying it off; early. We tried to get another one. (Which, we could have, paid off, even quicker; and they said, absolutely, not. I think; they were upset; when, they could not, keep the car. And; I have been, getting TONS, of E-mails; from their head office, asking; if, we want a LOAN. But; we do not. Not after; the treatment, we got, from the Longmont Office.

They didn't 'take' your title to get the loan you probably had to put it up for collateral, at that time they would transfer the title to them so if you defaulted on the loan they would be able to sell your car for a portion of the defaulted loan. In no way shape or form did they want your car.

Finance companies that repo cars don't make any money off of them at all. Finance companies don't like you to pay off loans early because they lose interest when you do.

If you told them you didn't want to do business with them in the future and no longer want to receive solicitation calls or mail just call them and tell them to put you on there Do Not Solicit list. They will do it no problem.

Fort Collins, Colorado