Verified Reviewer

Facebook - Because they suck

They suck about getting back in contact with you when you first ask for them to help you with your account I'm to the point I'm not sure how to get my code because they are not coming to me otherwise I would be able to get in my Facebook by now I'm so upset about this that Facebook sucks to me right now for not helping me to get my generated codes.

User's recommendation: Maybe.

ID
New Pekin, Indiana
Pros
  • Kids
  • Relationship with friends and family
Cons
  • Allow scammers with all the advertisements
Preferred solution
To help me get past the generated code it is not working on Facebook I'm pissed I can't do anything to change it b cause it doesn't show the three bars but where to click to change it I'm up set.

Verified Reviewer

Facebook - I can't get my code generated and also I can't get into my Instagram

It has been almost two months and I have sent in My ID to get verified that it is my account and haven't heard anything so I'm getting a little upset not being able to get into my Facebook because I can't get my code generated to my phone or my email addresses that I have on my Facebook account. Because it originally got hacked but I changed email address and changed my phone number back to mine.
ID
Franklin, Indiana
Pros
  • Free service
  • Memory of my mom who passed
  • Help me to regain my account
Cons
  • If something happens they do not have customer suppot
Preferred solution
To be able to get back into my account.