Heller Concrete - Provided beautiful concrete work on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Heller Concrete, Inc. on the Outer Banks of North Carolina does beautiful concrete work. Heller's work is just like the pictures shown on the website, beautiful. Heller Concrete provided outstanding concrete work at my home in Kitty Hawk. Heller Concrete also poured another driveway on my street and also a beautiful stamped pool deck at my neighbors house right next door. The work at my house was done on time and Mr. Heller was professional and kind. I would call on Heller Concrete for any other concrete projects that I might need. If you need concrete work on the Outer Banks you need to call Heller Concrete.

Not unexpectedly, Mr. Heller has not responded directly to my complaints about the terrible work that he did.

Instead, he has apparently solicited positive reviews from other customers. It comes as no surprise to me that he was able to secure positive comments from satisfied customers. Indeed, I chose Mr. Heller to do the work at our home precisely because of positive recommendations from satisfied customers.

However, the measure of a good company is how it responds to criticism.

Rather than stone-walling denials and chest-thumping bravado, Mr. Heller would best respond to criticism by acknowledging his errors and setting them right. This he continues to refuse to do.

I would invite any of his satisfied customers and anyone considering using Mr. Heller's services to contact me directly so that they might look at his terrible work for themselves.

obx1212@***.com