Carolina Fresh Water - Beware of Wolves (No Compassion)

sales rep came to my home. I explained to him I had just lost my significant other unexpectedly and please do not take too long for the demo as I was still grieving. He arrived at 6:00 pm and did not leave until after 10:00 pm. I knew I could not afford a $7,000 water system let alone pick up several bags of salt weighing 40 pounds each to dump into the tank (at that time I was 62 years old) but he continued to hound and pressure me. Even called his boss in front of me saying they can give me a good deal if I accepted the deal that same night. Also kept asking me how much money I made what my utilities cost monthly, etc. I still have the paper he wrote down my expenses trying to figure out my budget. I kept telling him no but he would not leave. He knew I was weak and would give in. Did not even have time to look over the contract before it was delivered. He said it would be delivered the next morning so I had to go in work late. Never tell you that you have to pay for service to be done on the system. Here I am now 67 years old trying to pick up 40 pound of salt and still have rings in the toilet bowl. I am stronger now and will never invite a sales person into my home. Do not buy from this company..

I can help you get your money back if you are interested. Send me an email to: fryedavid10@***.com

I can help you get your money back. Email me at cewa.apps@***.com and leave your name and number and I’ll call you and tell you how to get your money back.

View more comments (1)
ID
Cons
  • Inconsiderate sales person
Reason of review
inconsiderate sales person
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution