comment to review:

Outer Banks of NC - Heller Concrete did a terrible job and would't accept responsibility.

Heller Concrete #260546
Not unexpectedly, Mr. Heller has not responded directly to my complaints about the terrible work that he did. Instead, he has apparently solicited positive reviews from other customers. It comes as no surprise to me that he was able to secure positive comments from satisfied customers. Indeed, I chose Mr. Heller to do the work at our home precisely because of positive recommendations from satisfied customers.
However, the measure of a good company is how it responds to criticism. Rather than stone-walling denials and chest-thumping bravado, Mr. Heller would best respond to criticism by acknowledging his errors and setting them right. This he continues to refuse to do. If anyone, satisfied customer or prospective customer, would care to see an example of Mr. Heller's work other than one that he shows off on his website, please contact me directly.

obx1212@***.com
0 0
Show
comment to review:

Provided beautiful concrete work on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Heller Concrete #260545
However, the measure of a good company is how it responds to criticism. Rather than stone-walling denials and chest-thumping bravado, Mr. Heller would best respond to criticism by acknowledging his errors and setting them right. This he continues to refuse to do. I would invite any of his satisfied customers and anyone considering using Mr. Heller's services to contact me directly so that they might look at his terrible work for themselves.
obx1212@***.com