Select Home Warranty's reply to:

Select Home Warranty - Not supplying what they agreed

The consumers fixture claim determination was made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions. They have been serviced accordingly.
ID
Pros
  • That i never have to deal with them again
  • I thought i liked the price and the coverage
Cons
  • No ethics
  • Worst home warranty company
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

\No that is a lie, it was never sent or email. The time of purchase of the home was May 31st not May 18th.

We were still querying about the policy at that time I can show and prove that there was a string of email with the agents asking for the policy. She finally emailed a generic sample THAT WAS NOT the future policy.

My client wants a refund. Pure and simple. This company needs to do refund.

I checked out the plumber they send and there are several complaints that he gauges the customer if they have a warranty. I have communicated this to Select home warranty and they do not CARE.

There is a problem here and they should address it.

style="background-color:

Refund my customer!! Louise

User's recommendation: Do not use this warranty company.

Select Home Warranty's reply to:

Select Home Warranty - They are a scam, they take your money and do not cover anything

The consumer was sent a copy of their warranty agreement at the time of purchase. In addition, the consumer was able to view our terms and conditions on our website at all times pre and post purchase.
The consumers claim determination was made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions. They have been serviced accordingly.
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

First we never saw the fine print. or the warranty in writing.

We asked for it but it was never send. We went ahead and bought it because the rating was above 9, it sounded like a good company. My client had a plumbing valve that went bad . It needed to be replaced.

Select home warranty only covers $400 for this kind of repair, the plumber that came is charging $800.This is also after my client had to pay him $100 service charge fee. Spend hours on the phone trying to get this repaired and basically my client has NO WARRANTY . They take your money call someone to fix it ad covers very little if anything and client has to pay for the difference. The purpose of a warranty is to have coverage in case something happens.

But Select covers so little (contrary to what their promotion says) might as well not to have one. I have dealt with "other Warranty company" and yes there is a service charge but they do fix whatever is wrong without having to pay in addition to the technician.

This is a scam not a warranty company. Louise Realtor from Flori

User's recommendation: run away they take your money and do not fix anything, it is a scam.