Rural King - Extremely rude

I called customer service explaining to them that i am looking for a product (sku4070****) and have been unaboe to find any locally. The very rude lady i spoke with told me that i could get 5 bags from a store that is 3 hours round trip away or 100 bags from a store that is about 7 hours round trip away. I asked her if there was a store to store transfer and she stated no. I asked if there was anyone i could speak with about that and she stated there was noone to talk to about changing a store policy.i shop at rural king about 2 times a week, spending close to 100 dollars each time and her stating that customer service was the corporate office and not letting me speak to a supervisor was very unprofessional. The wood pellets i am looking for is the only way we heat our home and another customer bought the last 2 pallets that have been shipped to our store. It is 8 degrees outside and i have no heat in my home. If i am unable to get these pellets i will have no heat in my home for the next 7 days that it is to be around -3 degrees outside all week.
ID