Yahoo Personals - unauthorized recurring charges!

I canceled my Yahoo Personals account some time ago. Turns out, they’ve been charging me ever since, at a rate of $49.95 per quarter. The last time they sent me an email stating that they were about to renew my subscription, I went in and canceled. I have not received any further such emails from them, yet they have charged me quarterly. That’s $200 a year for something I have not used and have no interest in. It may sound flaky that I did not notice these charges sooner, but I was on “paperless” statements from my credit card, plus I’ve been battling Breast Cancer for several months. Needless to say, I have not been interested in dating since I was diagnosed, and being unable to work, I cannot afford these charges! When I contacted Yahoo to try to get a refund, I got nowhere with a representative who repeated the same “I’m so sorry/I understand why you’re upset” script over and over again.

I signed up for Yahoo personals for one '3 month period' years ago, I caneled which took a huge effort, and 3 years later they are still charging me. They have gotton to my bank account information, my visa, and now my AMX.

They are a big internet company and have affiliates with other big internet companies, they are trading information. Fraud.

ID